Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48429
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41476
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 04-23-2023, 03:32 PM   #16
Buckwiser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Look again. The OP later identified him by his handle "broncos" and another posted his picture.

I also see where you ask ladies how I'm able to read the forums there. I was only interested in that report about the Lake Dallas sting operation posted by a lady at OH2 ON 3-31-23.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
I read that post weeks ago.. No where does it say he's on any board or his name or handle or some big shot.
Have to ask you how where you able to know this info in Companion Security Fourm?
Buckwiser is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2023, 03:36 PM   #17
Buckwiser
Valued Poster

broncos is the handle the provider in the OH2 companion security forum said outted her to her landlord at a new house she had just moved into. She said "broncos" is his handle on OH2 and Eccie. Said he was mad at her when he
Couldn't get a discount he had gotten before. Said her landlord evicted her after broncos sent screenshots of her ads and some pictures. Later in the thread, another provider posted broncos picture and there it remains. Looks like a picture he sent this other lady during screening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
I PM his saying it is allowed to post handles TM
Old 04-23-2023, 03:55 PM   #18
Bald Bryan
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busty View Post
Whatttt?
Bald Bryan is permanently BANNED from OH2 unless someone is trying to beat around the bush that he was someone else?
I am paying attention, because reading is one of my real hobbies,
Here we go, some crybaby trying to get everyone suspended/banned because he is a tattletell.
Bright blue fonts

I'm not banned on OH2, no. Coyote is disclosing that his "Wile E Coyote" handle on OH2 is permanently banned, yet falling short of denying that he has a verified lurker handle there. IDK why he went full on blue font with the rest of that talk though, seemed weird but whatever, maybe just trying to see some sparks flyy but idk...
Bald Bryan is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2023, 03:57 PM   #19
Bald Bryan
Premium Access

@buckwiser....

Nothing in your recent comments support that a "big shot on the boards" was outted for outting #Buzzkill
Old 04-23-2023, 04:00 PM   #20
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckwiser View Post
Look again. The OP later identified him by his handle "broncos" and another posted his picture.

I also see where you ask ladies how I'm able to read the forums there. I was only interested in that report about the Lake Dallas sting operation posted by a lady at OH2 ON 3-31-23.
Ok you are right I missed that post with his handle .. MY BAD
But I still have to ask how you know this info or why you know it it a tea ? Do you have felmale handel ? or someone sending you this info ..
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2023, 04:03 PM   #21
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
broncos is the handle the provider in the OH2 companion security forum said outted her to her landlord at a new house she had just moved into. She said "broncos" is his handle on OH2 and Eccie. Said he was mad at her when he
Couldn't get a discount he had gotten before. Said her landlord evicted her after broncos sent screenshots of her ads and some pictures. Later in the thread, another provider posted broncos picture and there it remains. Looks like a picture he sent this other lady during screening.
Yet another reason never to send a provider your pictures because she asked for them. If sending a picture is part of her screening process, then you need to cease communication and who want to another provider.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2023, 04:05 PM   #22
Busty
2Recent References plz

User ID: 604266

He (WEC) did the bright neon blue so people wouldn't/couldn't actually read it, difficult on the eyes. Some women don't want their photos passed around & that's probably what he got banned over.
Thanks for the clarification Bryan
My apologies for any confusion
Busty is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2023, 04:16 PM   #23
Buckwiser
Valued Poster

This is the guy who was outted on OH2 for outting a provider to her landlord... his picture is over there. Broncos, ask CK to delete it, jlyk

Old 04-23-2023, 04:17 PM   #24
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
Ok you are right I missed that post with his handle .. MY BAD
But I still have to ask how you know this info or why you know it it a tea ? Do you have felmale handel ? or someone sending you this info ..
Probably the same way a provider gets ML posts. Anyways, what does it matter how he got it? Do you think he's going to tell you so you can tell on him? Obviously he got the right information because you just verified it. Of course if you got wind of some of the ML posts, especially about providers who have a NRP and talk shit about guys they have never seen, you would not be agreeing with them all the time in the open threads!
Old 04-23-2023, 04:57 PM   #25
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
Go get 'em Gina!

Because the staff on this site will send the ban hammer to guys who admit that they have access to or knowledge of what is said in the companion only Forum on OH2. In fact, if I was you I would RTM this thread.
Oh like be Vindictive like ,YOU WHO GOT MY P411 Suspended (for 1 day only LOL) for looking at your act twice in 6mos.
First time you gave me your info on Pace Pro , so I would give you my Opininon about your porfile and when I did and said I don't fake moan Jonny on the spot and is where you get the ideal that I give bad service and if I gave bad serives and didn't have repeat clients ,why would I come to Dallas soo much as I do ..

And remeber I have a eamil about this,that I sent to you asking you about it and you said yes you did do it and I asked P411 and they sent me a screen shot of your act .
Oh lets not forget that you tried to trick me with your New handle on PacePor and never saying you are WEC on Eccie , But only a few pms and bragging about all the ok's you have I knew right away it was you

2nd. time was a mistake on my part, looking up another user name with the same name , such a common name ...
Old 04-23-2023, 05:13 PM   #26
Buckwiser
Valued Poster

Wylie, they have you at a disadvantage because that thread by Paris C. outting you, it's an old thread, pictures of you in it. CK banned you then let the ladies post your pictures.
Old 04-23-2023, 05:25 PM   #27
Busty
2Recent References plz

User ID: 604266

Ohhh, so WEC deliberately stalks you from Eccie to PacePro knowing exactly who you are & wants your opinion about his p4!! profile under a different username.
Gina,
He wants to play with your Big B00Bs, so cute
Busty is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2023, 05:32 PM   #28
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Quote:
Wylie, they have you at a disadvantage because that thread by Paris C. outting you, it's an old thread, pictures of you in it. CK banned you then let the ladies post your pictures.
Nope, that was not Paris, that was Sophiadoesitbaby at the time who decided to open a thread on me in the companions forum. She did so because she had NCNSed me 2 consecutive times and I posted on there that she did so. She complained to ck stating that she was losing business because of it and ck banned me. What is funny is she is no longer an active provider, but when she was, she could not only see what was posted in private tags but could also post with private tags saying that she could see what was posted.

Interestingly enough, the ladies who had posted on that same thread about how bad of a person I am, never even saw me for a session. The pictures of me that were posted of me were I think about 15 years ago whenever a former mod here had infiltrated my personal Facebook page with a fake account. I think there were also a couple of me at an outing whenever I was working at Relax2013 as a scheduler. I had to laugh each and every time a customer came in to see one of the girls who swallowed my cum not even one minute before they let that customer in the front door!

One of the guys on here also posted those pictures on an open thread on OH2, and all that was done was ck deleted the pictures and told me that if I didn't like it that I could disable my account.
Old 04-23-2023, 07:22 PM   #29
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busty View Post
Ohhh, so WEC deliberately stalks you from Eccie to PacePro knowing exactly who you are & wants your opinion about his p4!! profile under a different username.
Gina,
He wants to play with your Big B00Bs, so cute
You know whats funny he's not posted on PacePro for a few months
I wonder why ?

Yes he loves me so much he has to troll me for my attention ,I guess any attention is better then none .
Old 04-23-2023, 07:48 PM   #30
Bald Bryan
Premium Access

Quote:
Guess he didn't count on being famous.

And now this thread on eccie has done more to make him famous than the oh2 thread would have, lol..I'd pour one out for him but sounds like he deserved it, so whateva...

Fun thread!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women