Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60416
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41719
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36072
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-20-2018, 10:06 AM   #16
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Sure it’s a shady profession but by you not wanting to realease any personal info to get screened so we know you’re safe and who you say you are, that makes you seem shady to us.

You want to play but you don’t want to give out personal info. Maybe you should stick with usasexguide chics. They don’t screen and those guys on there don’t care if they screen or not...therefore no personal information is ever given out. Of course those girls are the much lower priced girls who mainly advertised on bp and NEVER screen and don’t respond to reference checks either. But then you’d have your wish of not giving out personal info.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 10:35 AM   #17
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

User ID: 216

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bart.Pimpson View Post
Guess it's time to resubscribe if only to take down info to get back to later...
Clients will still be able to mark providers as Favorites, and their current Favorites will remain intact.

However, it is correct that in 2019 our focus will narrow to verification and safety.

Always,
Gina
GinaXXX is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 10:09 PM   #18
Flapjack1973
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Wow, this thread really took a turn south...

I can't say anything and not look like a dick... so... yeah...

Stay dafe and happy hobbying!
Flapjack1973 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 03:27 AM   #19
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Never give personal info! A guy I know was extorted by a well reviewed provider. He had to hire a lawyer and go to the cops to get her to stop.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 07:59 AM   #20
Fsn57
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
Never give personal info! ...
I got verified with P411 awhile ago and have never given out any personal info since. That's one reason almost every provider I see will be a P411 provider. If a provider wants RW info in addition to P411 verification, I just move on to the next. There are plenty of upscale, quality providers where you don't have to give them your RW info.

Some people say the good providers won't abuse that info and that is probably true for most of them. But there are also those well reviewed providers who will abuse the info, though they may be a small number of providers. So how do you know the well reviewed provider you're going to see for the first time is trustworthy? There are several threads on this forum that blast an otherwise well reviewed provider for outing people in the past.

I see P411 as a reasonable balance for both sides.
Fsn57 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 10:18 AM   #21
sjohnlewis
BANNED

Encounters: 3
Default Who is in charge of the transaction: the one making the purchase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flapjack1973 View Post
So,

Here's the conundrum that we all now face. To get to play, a person now needs to be screened to weed out the potential threats.

Why, is it our dollar?

This process can be done in a myriad of ways but most of which involve some form of government issued ID, references from others and the such.

I get this, BUT...

Some of us hobbiests like to keep things as simple as possible, and instead of looking for the cheap disease ridden friends, tend to use agencies who try to ensure the cleanliness and safety of their girls. The Agencies I use don't like to be contacted in relation to other dates in any way, shape or form.

The agency pimps may not like the competition!

To them, I'm told, it's a conflict of intrest and can be time consuming when dealing with many people. If I were to try to get personal contact info from someone, that would result in my blacklisting from that agency. And no offense to anyone else out there, I'm not burning my bridges at home for a bit of fun on the road.

So that one is out,

Next is governemnt issued ID. Now, how many times in the past have YOU personally given over a copy of your ID to someone you've never met, who works in an already

shady (no disrespect intended) profession How could a shady profession assume to be respected? Respect is not given, it is earned; and how can it be earned when one hasn't met the other individual? Be careful with your assumptions.

and expected them to only do honourable things with it.

Really?

How many times do we all tell each other that you should NEVER give out too much personal information to anyone? I understand the work verification thing.

The whole legal name thing is getting to me as well... how do I know that you aren't going to blackmail me to my family, work, or friends...

You don't know, you only hope. While you are at it change you sentence from you to they; in many cases, but not all, you are handing your information over to a pimp, or a group of pimps: not just one woman.

We have to figue out a safer and simpler way to vet ourselves. If not, then those of us road warriors will never be able to sample the local delights.
You seem to expect that you can treat this like any other purchase, as in going to the grocery store to purchase a quart of milk. You can't. It is up to you to check out the lady, not let their pimp check you out and get all of your personal information.

After you think about this, learn to take control of what is rightfully yours.
sjohnlewis is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 10:29 AM   #22
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fsn57 View Post
I got verified with P411 awhile ago and have never given out any personal info since. That's one reason almost every provider I see will be a P411 provider. If a provider wants RW info in addition to P411 verification, I just move on to the next. There are plenty of upscale, quality providers where you don't have to give them your RW info.

Some people say the good providers won't abuse that info and that is probably true for most of them. But there are also those well reviewed providers who will abuse the info, though they may be a small number of providers. So how do you know the well reviewed provider you're going to see for the first time is trustworthy? There are several threads on this forum that blast an otherwise well reviewed provider for outing people in the past.

I see P411 as a reasonable balance for both sides.
P411 is definitely the way to go! And unfortunately your statement is correct... there are a few well reviewed ladies on here currently that will abuse your personal info and even out other ladies (to eliminate competition or out of jealousy or whatever their reasons are...) So that makes it hard for the rest of us just trying to be safe.

My comment is mainly aimed at the guys who have absolutely no online presence on the boards, no reviews, no references and do not want to get P411. Guys like that leave us no choice but to request some personal info. How do we know he’s not an undercover? How do we know he’s not a rapist fresh out of prison? How do we know he’s not a pimp or thug?? These are reasons I ask a newbie for this info.

In over 10 years I’ve never abused anyone’s personal info. That truly won’t ever benefit me. But my safety is always my number 1 concern so if a guy can’t understand that, then I don’t want to spend time with him anyways.
Old 08-24-2018, 10:32 AM   #23
sjohnlewis
BANNED

Encounters: 3
Default This seems to be a one way street!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
Sure it’s a shady profession but by you not wanting to realease any personal info to get screened so we know you’re safe and who you say you are, that makes you seem shady to us.

You want to play but you don’t want to give out personal info. Maybe you should stick with usasexguide chics. They don’t screen and those guys on there don’t care if they screen or not...therefore no personal information is ever given out. Of course those girls are the much lower priced girls who mainly advertised on bp and NEVER screen and don’t respond to reference checks either. But then you’d have your wish of not giving out personal info.
Gemma,
I think you are a very beautiful lady with very good reviews. I would very much like to see you and pay big dollars for a great time.

Now that the decision is made your personal info to get screened so I know you’re safe and who you say you are,

You can send the following by PM, if you like, but I am sure - from what you say - that all of your future customers will request the same information.

Please provide:
Your real name, Social Security number, place of residence, legal history including police history, names and ages of everyone in your family, past employers, current employer, the names of your current and past pimps and there history and current residences, a copy of your tax returns for the last three years.

Anything else we can think of about you personally, and your family and friends.

Does anyone think she will honor this request to anyone? No, I didn't think so.

It seem that
"not wanting to (realease) (SP.) any personal info to get screened so we know you’re safe and who you say you are ... makes you seem shady to us."
is a statement that is in and by itself exclusive and contradictory.
sjohnlewis is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 10:58 AM   #24
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Negative You Creepy Fucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjohnlewis View Post
Gemma,
I think you are a very beautiful lady with very good reviews. I would very much like to see you and pay big dollars for a great time.

Now that the decision is made your personal info to get screened so I know you’re safe and who you say you are,

You can send the following by PM, if you like, but I am sure - from what you say - that all of your future customers will request the same information.

Please provide:
Your real name, Social Security number, place of residence, legal history including police history, names and ages of everyone in your family, past employers, current employer, the names of your current and past pimps and there history and current residences, a copy of your tax returns for the last three years.

Anything else we can think of about you personally, and your family and friends.

It seem that
"not wanting to (realease) (SP.) any personal info to get screened so we know you’re safe and who you say you are ... makes you seem shady to us."

The difference is I’m the one providing the service. I’ve long been screened and proven to be safe and legit. You wanting my personal info will never fucking happen. My statement is not contradicting. Nobody has ever requested that of me. And if somebody did I would think they were the cops. I won’t out myself that’s dumb as hell. And don’t you ever fucking request info regarding my family and children again you sick fuck!! Quit trying to call out ladies! You don’t and won’t ever know shit about me and half of these ladies due to how you conduct yourself. Weirdos like you are the reason why we have to screen so thoroughly.

I’m pretty sure my last post was self explanatory on when and why I request personal info. I have never disclosed what info I request from newbies and frankly it’s none of your business.

I dare you to request that info from another well reviewed, reputable lady. I’m pretty sure you will get ignored or told to go fuck yourself. But thanks to your reply I am completely convinced you are JR Lawrence. You’re the only guy who thinks we all have pimps and police records. Get a fucking life.
Old 08-24-2018, 11:11 AM   #25
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post

Negative You Creepy Fucker
There’s the thread winner right there!!! Close this thread up!!

Luv ya, Gem!!!
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 12:49 PM   #26
Fsn57
Lifetime Premium Access

Gemma,
Damn, you're HOT...wait, did I type that out in the open?

I don't know what gets me more excited, your online personality or your pics.

Well, I'll go back to looking at your bio page pics
Fsn57 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 12:54 PM   #27
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjohnlewis View Post
Gemma,

Please provide:

It seem that
Listen Spud tart.
We don't even go to that extreme.

You just outed yourself as JR..
We already knew ..But that , my lil turd chewer was the cherry on the pie.

Here is the bottom line.
IF you don't want to be screened..don't see women who screen.

& there you go.

JR.
Your kind of like a kiddo hiding his eyes thinking NOBODY can see you.
Savannah Moon is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 01:06 PM   #28
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default Please understand this...

Okay now, everyone take a deep breath and exhale slowly in order to take things down a notch or two.

As another reminder, the owner has instructed moderators to tolerate no rudeness, insults, bullying or disrespect of other members.

Simply put, the points wands are warmed up and tapping on the shoulder of members who violate these guidelines.
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 06:16 PM   #29
BigDeal
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

Spitting drink all over screen here...lmao!!

Gemma I have a marriage proposal to KVD still outstanding...
One is on it's way to you babe..
BigDeal is online now   Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 06:19 PM   #30
BigDeal
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savannah Moon View Post
Listen Spud tart.
Lmao...now that's fuckin funny right there babe
BigDeal is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net