Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70736
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60505
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48499
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41932
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36327
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-11-2014, 06:02 PM   #16
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

A man with ability...
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 11:25 PM   #17
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Evans View Post
You have always got the best photos to explain what your trying to say. Love them!
Why thank you, darling. I search the internet far and wide for the most demonstrative examples for all to enjoy
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 12:37 AM   #18
Jake B
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

My tribute: Leilover.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1022937
Jake B is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 03:17 AM   #19
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

User ID: 82000
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post

Nobody said YOU was GPS. It was just a general statement. I didn't say anyone specific. It was just a general statement.

Now, lemme explain something to you, because I like you. GPS and GPS-ish situations happen when a provider's rates DOES NOT MATCH her services, per the general consensus of the hobby consumer audience. Even if a provider is GPS, it's not always a bad thing. It's mostly perception based, anyway. Kinda like sports, with overrated vs underrated with players.

Does your service match your rates? If so, then don't worry about it.

And where's that panty pic of you that I wanted to see? Hook me up.
... And if you read my first 2-3 sentences you will see that I answered your question about everybody has to start somewhere and then I even said my reason for saying wow in the first place. Because some of you use the term GPS so loosely as if it's no big deal to tell a girl her pussy isn't worth as much as she thinks it is. I just don't get why guys think it's their place to say that, EVER, to anyone.

And no where in those first few lines did I say you were singling ME out. I was just answering your question, and then I just happened to tell why I think others may label girls such as myself as providers with gps. And I told my story and opinion on it.

I thought maybe you would get what I was saying, not automatically jump to conclusions and miss the whole point... Nevermind
sweet.treat69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 04:05 AM   #20
lily blake
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 160596
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sweet treat, if a man wants to be cheap there is no reason trying to explain why things work. Just be happy you are out of that price range, you will drive yourself crazy trying to reason with some men but you probably already know this.
lily blake is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 07:07 AM   #21
NeverMarry
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet.treat69 View Post
... And if you read my first 2-3 sentences you will see that I answered your question about everybody has to start somewhere and then I even said my reason for saying wow in the first place. Because some of you use the term GPS so loosely as if it's no big deal to tell a girl her pussy isn't worth as much as she thinks it is. I just don't get why guys think it's their place to say that, EVER, to anyone.

And no where in those first few lines did I say you were singling ME out. I was just answering your question, and then I just happened to tell why I think others may label girls such as myself as providers with gps. And I told my story and opinion on it.

I thought maybe you would get what I was saying, not automatically jump to conclusions and miss the whole point... Nevermind
You and Rambro seem to be talking past each other, but you both have valid points. The GPS term is definitely misapplied in some cases. I've seen your reviews and your service level is definitely consistent with your price point, so anyone who thinks you're GPS needs to stay on backpage. And to answer your question, 10% of the population has the right to be stupid.

On the other hand, the GPS term is definitely valid, and there are cases in which it applies. There are providers, not on this thread but on the board in general, whose reviews indicate a lack of service consistent with what they are charging. But I wouldn't tell a provider she had GPS because I would have known about the subpar service from her reviews and wouldn't see her in the first place.
NeverMarry is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 07:16 AM   #22
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

All my favorite pussies look better than gold to me....
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 07:18 AM   #23
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
Why thank you, darling. I search the internet far and wide for the most demonstrative examples for all to enjoy
Oh we all do baby
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 07:42 AM   #24
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

For Sweet's enlightenment, an example of GPS would be 3 bills for a CBJ, no MSOG, no kissing, no daty (for those who like that), no attempt at any IOP. Yes, these types of providers exist. I've spent money on one of them, mostly before gaining any knowledge of mainstream review boards. I've also spent the same amount and got all the opposites (dfk, msog, iop, etc).

Who specifically has GPS is irrelevant, because it's based on perspective. Like my other example of a player being overrated or underrated. Some people think Lebron James is overrated, for example. Some think he's underrated. It doesn't matter, because it's simply something to debate about on a sports blog. Whether or not a provider is GPS is simply something to debate about on a review board.

One guy's GPS is another guy's ATF. Some guys are perfectly fine with a $300 cbj, while others may be like, HELL NOOO!

Calling guys cheap is the same thing, IMO. Cheap vs smart spending. It's a fine line. What does it say when someone calls a guy cheap because he doesn't want to spend yay amount to see her, but she goes to a mechanic and tries to get a $300 job done for $160? That mechanic is thinking, "WTF she thinks this is, a charity?"

It's all relative. Don't hate the messenger.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 09:43 AM   #25
sticknrudder1
Premium Access

Encounters: 73

I think this thread's been hijacked.
sticknrudder1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 11:56 AM   #26
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

About the GPS, You can't blame a provider for getting all she can. This will always happen once they become active on eccie.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 12:04 PM   #27
joefish5413
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

hijacked, derailed, an flipped over. One vote fo MarieLynnofDFW
joefish5413 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 12:13 PM   #28
verygood69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

Quote: