Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60624
gman4453270
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48574
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42223
CryptKicker37196
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-19-2012, 02:19 PM   #16
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Don't bust COG conspiracy theory CJ7!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 02:28 PM   #17
CJ7
Valued Poster

ok, I wont.

snick
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 03:19 PM   #18
chefnerd
Just a ROFF with CRSS

Encounters: 7

Am I the only one to notice the irony that three of the four states mentioned have Republican administrations?
Michigan, Mississippi, and Wisconsin
chefnerd is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 04:08 PM   #19
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Do you see any other libs standing with you? Nope. You're the exception to the rule.
Standing with him about what? Everybody thinks the military should get to vote BOG. How does some issue relating to some dumbass state officials who forgot to mail the ballots become a conservative v. liberal dogfight where only you can have the appropriate amount of outrage?

Even more bizarre than usual.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 06:11 PM   #20
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

It's simple, Timmy. The military votes overwhelmingly Republican. Now I know you folks hate to think that some poor elderly folks might have trouble getting a voter ID, you know, it's too big a burden. But it's ok to put extra burdens on our military. That's no problem.

Hypocrites.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 06:41 PM   #21
Sensei
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
When should I receive my ballot? States and territories are required to mail ballots at least 45 days before an election. If you have not received your ballot 30 days before the election, contact your local election official by visiting your state election site.
What happens if I do not receive a ballot from my local election office? If you requested an absentee ballot but have not received one close to Election Day, you can still vote by using the back-up Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot (FWAB) available online at FVAP or through your installation Voting Assistance Office.

not a big problem ..

http://www.militaryfamily.org/public...rovements.html
Yes no problem, we'll just rotate everyone through the Forward Operating Base's (FOB) few Morale Welfare and Recreation (MWR) computers and get them right on it.
Sensei is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 06:59 PM   #22
chefnerd
Just a ROFF with CRSS

Encounters: 7

I agree the states need to allow the military more time to file their votes. However, exactly how is this, as you seem to imply in your first post COG, a liberal/democrat conspiracy? Only ONE of the four states (Vermont) is controlled by the democrats. The OTHER THREE STATES, Michigan, Mississippi, and Wisconsin are in control of the Republicans.
chefnerd is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 07:28 PM   #23
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Michigan and Wisconsin are both tossups, and I believe the governor of Michigan is a Democrat.

But I implied nothing. I don't care who is responsible. They need to be more on top of things and show a little more respect for our military.
Old 10-19-2012, 07:52 PM   #24
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
It's simple, Timmy. The military votes overwhelmingly Republican. Now I know you folks hate to think that some poor elderly folks might have trouble getting a voter ID, you know, it's too big a burden. But it's ok to put extra burdens on our military. That's no problem.

Hypocrites.
As usual, you're a lying piece of shit. Cite me please to your source that these states' failure to forward ballots to the military was the result of a Democratic conspiracy. Let's start with the Democratic bastion of Mississippi. None of your made-up off the top of your head bullshit....facts and sources please.
Old 10-19-2012, 09:05 PM   #25
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

You're the liar, I never mentioned a Democrat conspiracy. It is government incompetence in those states. Or it could be by design.
Old 10-19-2012, 09:27 PM   #26
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
You're the liar, I never mentioned a Democrat conspiracy. It is government incompetence in those states. Or it could be by design.
Designed by who? Since, as you mention, the military overwhelmingly votes republican. Keep looking stupid with your response. Fucking hypocrite pathological liar.
Old 10-19-2012, 09:32 PM   #27
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Timmy, you are an angry person. You need to get out some. Take a walk, go to a movie or something. Keeping yourself cooped up in your parent's basement is getting to you. Go out. Have some fun! It will change your perspective.
Old 10-19-2012, 10:08 PM   #28
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Timmy, you are an angry person. You need to get out some. Take a walk, go to a movie or something. Keeping yourself cooped up in your parent's basement is getting to you. Go out. Have some fun! It will change your perspective.
Waiting for your response regarding any facts that exist that support the conspiracy you imply that exists regarding the military republican military voters who have been deprived of their right to vote by a democratic conspiracy. You got anything or not? You're a liar and you know it. I'll wait.
Old 10-19-2012, 10:14 PM   #29
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Good night, Timmy. And do get out a little tomorrow. It will make such a difference in your outlook. No need to thank me, just you being happy for a change is thanks enough.
Old 10-19-2012, 10:39 PM   #30
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Holy shit! Aren't the mailing of ballots up to the state election boards? Hmmmm, I thought so.

A major Fuckup. Probably not an "Ooops, I forgot" thing. Also probably not the sinister work of evil Democrats trying to suppress the military vote.

Mississippi? Right. Vermont? Who gives a fuck. Michigan? Will ALWAYS be blue. Wisconsin? Damn if that Republican administration is up to no fucking good.

Let's see... How about KISS MY ASS Bitchita Whineman! Your bullshit is fast becoming Chicken Littleshit.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women