Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-27-2012, 03:03 PM   #16
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Romney will be the candidate and Romney polls very well against Obama right now !

Especially in the swing electoral states.
I guess only time will tell- I'm sure McCain thought he was a shoe-in also.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 03:09 PM   #17
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Romney will be the candidate and Romney polls very well against Obama right now !

Especially in the swing electoral states.
So we get a "3/5" Obama instead? BFD. With Romney we get the same big government BS with a glaze of hypocrisy.

At least Obamney didn't lie about spreading Joe the Plumber's money around. So far Oromneia has been on all sides of all issues.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 03:33 PM   #18
CJ7
Valued Poster

the right doesnt give a shit if Romney or Santorum raises the debt 20-25% above Obama like their economic agenda says they will

as long as its a republican pissin on their feet, they think its raining
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 03:34 PM   #19
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

User ID: 126013

Quote:
Originally Posted by satexasguy View Post
sexyeccentric - it was not Bush and a white kid. It IS NOBama and a black kid. I really wish liberals would stop trying to compare what NOBama does to what others may have done. That is like the class clown getting in trouble and saying he did it because others did it to. When will liberals just face the fact that NOBama is dividing the country with his BS.
Nope it has been the radical right wing republicans doing everything they can to divide this country in the hopes of swinging those votes their way and all it is doing is back firing on them. Mark my words Obama will get elected again..but I seriously doubt these nut job radical republicans will get it. Only the rational Republicans are speaking out on all this crap and some have said flat out these radicals in their own party are destroying them.
Sexyeccentric1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 03:37 PM   #20
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

User ID: 126013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
the right doesnt give a shit if Romney or Santorum raises the debt 20-25% above Obama like their economic agenda says they will

as long as its a republican pissin on their feet, they think its raining
+1

I have several close friends who have been Republicans all their lives and this is the first time I have heard them say they wouldnt vote for any of the candidates running right now and are seriously turned off by all this shit.
Sexyeccentric1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 04:06 PM   #21
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

And I have close friends who are long time Democrats and won't vote for Obama; antedotal info is useless.

Polling data shows Romney beating Obama in head to head !

That might change. But absent other polling information Romney beats Obama if the election were held today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexyeccentric1 View Post
+1

I have several close friends who have been Republicans all their lives and this is the first time I have heard them say they wouldnt vote for any of the candidates running right now and are seriously turned off by all this shit.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 04:14 PM   #22
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
And I have close friends who are long time Democrats and won't vote for Obama; antedotal info is useless.

Polling data shows Romney beating Obama in head to head !

That might change. But absent other polling information Romney beats Obama if the election were held today.

see? nobody really cares about the economy
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:10 PM   #23
gnadfly
Account Disabled

If Obama gets re-elected and Zimmerman gets essentially no-billed, I wonder if BHO will have him over for a tea and some skittles.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 11:12 PM   #24
gnadfly
Account Disabled

gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 12:27 AM   #25
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

It must be so embarassing to be out in front on the Trayvon affair. The young lad didn't turn out to be the perfect son after all. I wonder how long it will take the left to realize that you take what you have and not make up the story. Mark Twain said that a lie will be halfway around the world before the truth gets it's boots on. The left couldn't take Trayvon as he was, they had to canonize him first and now it is coming back to bite them.

I have to remind some of you (since you seem to have forgotten it) that the TEA party is looking for fiscal responsibility from BOTH parties. Democrats and Republicans have both been booed off stage by the TEA party. So don't say that the GOP doesn't care about debt. You can some say that some, SOME, of the GOP only cares about democratic debt.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 02:41 AM   #26
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 06:07 AM   #27
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
It must be so embarassing to be out in front on the Trayvon affair. The young lad didn't turn out to be the perfect son after all. I wonder how long it will take the left to realize that you take what you have and not make up the story. Mark Twain said that a lie will be halfway around the world before the truth gets it's boots on. The left couldn't take Trayvon as he was, they had to canonize him first and now it is coming back to bite them.

I have to remind some of you (since you seem to have forgotten it) that the TEA party is looking for fiscal responsibility from BOTH parties. Democrats and Republicans have both been booed off stage by the TEA party. So don't say that the GOP doesn't care about debt. You can some say that some, SOME, of the GOP only cares about democratic debt.

If the tea party can convince people without a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of ,not to tax the rich.that's leadership.....Lewis Black
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 07:19 AM   #28
Grifter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

By telling them that people should take care of themselves.
Grifter is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 07:29 AM   #29
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Apparently, Obama's kid Treyvon, had been arrested with burglary tools and jewlery....Obama's right in claiming Treyvon his, like father like son.
Old 03-28-2012, 07:32 AM   #30
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

??????????

Reelect Obama because Romney is not as bad????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
So we get a "3/5" Obama instead? BFD. With Romney we get the same big government BS with a glaze of hypocrisy.

At least Obamney didn't lie about spreading Joe the Plumber's money around. So far Oromneia has been on all sides of all issues.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women