Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
test
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453278
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42362
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36770
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-22-2018, 09:06 PM   #16
playwithkate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 229215
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It has nothing to do with offense. It is not legal. So if you ask a provider and then go see her you are committing a legal offense. OMG. It is not legal to verify that you will you will be committing prostitution. Prostitution is illegal. If you ask me or any other reputable provider to commit an offense the answer will be no. This is the only area of the country where I have seen people do this.
playwithkate is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 09:29 PM   #17
TongueInGroove
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Like I said, I'm new here, but my take on it is pretty simple. Guys need to do their damn homework to know who they want to see and what a provider's rules of engagement are. Providers need to do their homework and make sure their clients are not LE. As far as how you handle that, that's your business and you should stick to it.

Some chicks play safer than others, same goes for guys. Have fun, do it your way, and do what you think you have to do to be safe. Matters not whether you're in West Texas or Timbuctu. Got a problem? Solve it. Then bitch about it in the forum if you need to do that, too.
TongueInGroove is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 09:31 PM   #18
playwithkate
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It has to do with legal not rules. It is not venting. You admit you are new and everybody wants to get their panties in a wad because a woman said something. If a man made this post there would be no problem. This is how people go to jail. If you want to go to jail, it is not my concern. Just an FYI what you are doing can lead to you and your friends to do stupid things and end up there. If you think that is an enjoyable way to spend a day or two, great. I don't.
Old 03-22-2018, 09:41 PM   #19
TongueInGroove
Gaining Momentum

First off, young lady, you don't know me and have no idea "what I'm doing." I never said that I've done this or that. I gave a good response to your question, logical and factual and indicative of the fact that not everybody plays by the same rules.

You keep saying stupid things that make no sense. For instance IT IS NOT ILLEGAL FOR A GUY TO ASK A WOMAN IF SHE WILL LET HIM FUCK HER IN THE ASSHOLE.

It is illegal to sell sex and to pay for sex. That is different than asking for sex.

What you mean is that it is illegal for you to discuss exchanging sex for money. I understand that.

It is LE tactic to trick you into saying that you will exchange sex for money. That's your big concern. I understand that.

You assume that I am engaging in stupid shit just because I am trying to write some sense here with a sense of humor. So be it. Who cares. Think what you want to think about me. You've had your rant. I've had my response. Over it. Carry on. Be safe.
Old 03-22-2018, 09:45 PM   #20
playwithkate
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hopefully if you do something like that and get caught you won't be in a place where the sheriff decides to post your name in the paper and cause problems for you at work and at home, for the rest of your life you could have to deal with it. Happens all of the time. You might want to look around and check out Houston, Lubbock all over. It was a legitimate question, not a bitch.
Old 03-22-2018, 09:51 PM   #21
TongueInGroove
Gaining Momentum

Hey Kate, I appreciate your thoughts for my safety. I'm respectful of your safety, too. Do what you have to do. I don't plan on doing a bunch of stupid shit. I'm taking my time here. I like doing research and making good plans for my time with the ladies. I won't be going back to Backpage any time soon, it's been a crap shoot, and I'd rather try and make my own luck here.
Old 03-22-2018, 10:00 PM   #22
Agent220
Premium Access

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by TongueInGroove View Post
IT IS NOT ILLEGAL FOR A GUY TO ASK A WOMAN IF SHE WILL LET HIM FUCK HER IN THE ASSHOLE.
It's not illegal to ask that though you can get slapped for it
Agent220 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 01:02 AM   #23
busternutzs
Premium Access

Encounters: 103

Quote:
Originally Posted by playwithkate View Post
Prostitution is illegal.
And you're not a prostitute?
busternutzs is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 07:39 AM   #24
dirt street cowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

First off, getting arrested, your mugshot taken and spending time in jail, does not mean you have done anything illegal. You are taking that chance by just showing up.
dirt street cowboy is online now   Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 08:25 AM   #25
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

well, kate…maybe if you didn’t use the stupid term “gfe“ on your services offered you might not get stupid questions. using a description that means different things to different people is a guarantee people are going to have questions.

but aside from that…you honestly seem a bit histrionic and paranoid. if there’s been no mention of money and some guy texts you because he already knows what your prices are and all he asks is if you allow certain things… nothing illegal has happened.

and before you insult me and everybody else in this thread again by saying this is a typical male response to a woman’s post… get the fuck out of here with that shit. i would’ve answered the exact same way whether you had tits or not.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 09:22 AM   #26
playwithkate
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I will just get annoyed if I read a stupid response. Sometimes people that get caught are forced to give out information on everyone else so it is everyone's concern when someone is too inexperienced in life to understand how to act. It is, in fact, required that I like you somewhat to have a session with you.
Old 03-23-2018, 10:53 AM   #27
playwithkate
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Also, it doesn't hurt me or offend me when people are rude. It makes me feel bad for someone that comes from a place of deprivation that would lead to that kind of bad attitude and/or hatred of women or lack of respect. The kind of pain that a child and later an adult would feel growing up in ignorance is sad. But your past defines you only as long as you let it. There is a better life out there, people.
Old 03-23-2018, 11:54 AM   #28
paco4683
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Wheres my popcorn??
paco4683 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 01:25 PM   #29
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Also, it doesn't hurt me or offend me when people are rude. It makes me feel bad for someone that comes from a place of deprivation that would lead to that kind of bad attitude and/or hatred of women or lack of respect. The kind of pain that a child and later an adult would feel growing up in ignorance is sad. But your past defines you only as long as you let it. There is a better life out there, people.
lol

that's not presumptuous at all. or condescending.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 02:18 PM   #30
busternutzs
Premium Access

Encounters: 103

Quote:
Originally Posted by busternutzs View Post
And you're not a prostitute?
Quote:
Originally Posted by john_deere View Post
well, kate…maybe if you didn’t use the stupid term “gfe“ on your services offered you might not get stupid questions.
Quote:
It is, in fact, required that I like you somewhat to have a session with you.
Kate,
Is that your response to JD's comment about GFE?
busternutzs is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women