Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60668
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42388
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-08-2013, 09:26 PM   #16
Cockzilla
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigail (Source of JOY) View Post
How often has it happened to you?

So, I am sitting at a bar having a beverage, waiting on my date. I had been conversing/texting with a client, setting up an appointment for the following day. We agree upon time and place and conversation is over. A good 15 minutes later thinking, if my date doesn't hurry I may hook up with Mr. Hot Cocktail, when I see his face.....

His eyes get big and he gestures to my phone.... calmly continues to dry his glass and waits, watching me.... I look down and BAM!!! .... Client whom I had ended conversation with 15 minutes ago decides to send me a huge, well oiled up, hard D*CK pic! Obviously, he was gonna rub one out before the following day.... and felt I would like to have a picture to hold me over as well.....This was not pre discussed, it just popped up. When I asked him why, he said "I just thought you would like something to get you through the night".

Talk about awkward! Needless to say, I have quickly made a habit of laying my phone face down, if I am going to have it out!!!

I know for the guys who have an SO, you probably have your phone off or hidden unless in use, but I have heard that when things get slow, sometimes providers will send unsolicited pics and texts. Has it ever resulted in an embarrassing/awkward moment?
Try this relaxing Sunday morning sleeping late, my SO making breakfast in the kitchen. My briefcase starts vibrating she happens to pick up the phone inside and it is some hooktard with full frontal nudity wanting to know " how do you like my new shoes". So I get awakened by my SO who casually tosses my phone on our bed, who says you have a message, and there is the picture on front of my phone. Well let me tell you it was a long walk to the kitchen for breakfast. Sending unsolicited pictures to someone you have not had contact with in six or seven months is not a good idea.
Cockzilla is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 09:41 PM   #17
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
I never send cock pics...but now that the iPhone has Panorama Picture mode, I may be able to start...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
damn..............dude........ .....I know you always put down fat people and 'whores', but I never thought I would see the day when you called yourself a big prick.
Only modesty has prevented WU from calling himself a big prick.

Quote:
I'm a prick everywhere...
Quote:
I've always been a prick...
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 09:43 PM   #18
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Better to be a big prick than a little one... ::
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 10:35 PM   #19
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glynette View Post
When dealing with the ladies, what would posses any man of the hobby to think any of us would want pictures of that?
You mean you do not a pre-session photo of my 1.3" of dangling death?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:59 PM   #20
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

RE: cb's post...yeah, you guys need to keep up...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 03:39 AM   #21
yardbird74
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Yeah, the client was rather presumptuous and with the "get you through the night" comment, he comes off a bit cocky. (sorry, couldn't resist that)

I have only "sexted" one person -not a provider- and it was in return for pictures she had sent and at her request.

As far as people getting busted by their SO with the cell phones....use the lock feature on the phone. And if you're using a "hobby" phone, leave it shut off and locked up unless you are making your appointments.
yardbird74 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:13 AM   #22
tbone77494
Premium Access

Encounters: 104

I just can't imagine why any women would want a dick pic. Gay guy, maybe but not a chick.
tbone77494 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:31 AM   #23
Abigail (Source of JOY)
In the Lost & Found pile!

User ID: 52710
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockzilla View Post
Try this relaxing Sunday morning sleeping late, my SO making breakfast in the kitchen. My briefcase starts vibrating she happens to pick up the phone inside and it is some hooktard with full frontal nudity wanting to know " how do you like my new shoes". So I get awakened by my SO who casually tosses my phone on our bed, who says you have a message, and there is the picture on front of my phone. Well let me tell you it was a long walk to the kitchen for breakfast. Sending unsolicited pictures to someone you have not had contact with in six or seven months is not a good idea.

ouch... how did that go over? You still ate? I would be very suspicious of putting any food in my mouth, that she had just cooked, after that!!!!
Abigail (Source of JOY) is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:42 AM   #24
Exotic Beauty
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 11213
My ECCIE Reviews

Common sense seems to be something that a few people lack and I just dont think personally sending any texts or pix out to a hobby gent is cool unless there was an agreement previous that he could accept calls or texts other then just making a date and doing he contact sorta thing...not random...Hmmmm smh
Exotic Beauty is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:59 AM   #25
klutz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Cracks me up on how you dudes who have SO's who want to keep their SO's have like zero discretion.
klutz is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 09:28 AM   #26
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Quote:
That's okay...I never send cock pics...but now that the iPhone has Panorama Picture mode, I may be able to start...
See, I have the exact opposite problem. Cell phone cameras don't have good enough zoom to get mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klutz View Post
Cracks me up on how you dudes who have SO's who want to keep their SO's have like zero discretion.
Yeah I always wonder - do guys who are hiding from their SO's really keep their hobby phones by them and with the ringer/vibrate on? Yeesh. I don't have to hide from my SO and we still rarely ever check the damn thing (unless we're expecting messages, obvs).
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 12:42 PM   #27
blowpop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I think if you use your personal phone for anything hobby related, you're asking for this sort of thing to happen. There are clueless hobbyists and providers who will send all sorts of unsolicited crap, and the last thing most of us would want is for it to appear when we're in a non-hobby situation.

Hobby phone, folks. Or use Google Voice on your smartphone, where you can turn on and off whether or not you're alerted incoming texts and calls. And for god's sake, turn off image/message preview.
blowpop is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:22 PM   #28
Sexy Katrina
Katrina Jayde

User ID: 183354
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowpop View Post
Hobby phone, folks. Or use Google Voice on your smartphone, where you can turn on and off whether or not you're alerted incoming texts and calls. And for god's sake, turn off image/message preview.

Even with a screen lock and google voice this is VERY important!

The dick pics don't bother me anymore but I don't understand why a provider would randomly send naked pictures without you even asking. That's almost as bad as the mass "Im coming to your city" text.
Sexy Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:29 PM   #29
spear88
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Was his name Anthony Wienner?
spear88 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:46 PM   #30
MrWhite
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Due to my job and traveling it doesnt tend to be that much of a problem for me getting pictures or random text from woman or providers. There are apps now for many phones that will hide all incoming text and calls from numbers you list in the app. I use shady sms personally and it works very well. The app does not appear on your application list and the only way to bring it up is to dial a pin code in the phone. You can set it so no warning at all appears, or how ever you would like.

Myself? I love exchanging pictures or sext texting with a provider of what is to come, just builds anticipation and I think its hot.
MrWhite is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women