Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60201
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48383
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41235
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-13-2021, 08:31 AM   #16
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
If anyone on this forum is worthy of ignoring, it is Rachelina.
Meh, I can't help but feel sorry for someone who lives with that much hate and rage over nothing. Trump getting his ass beat really did a number on these poor conservatives.
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2021, 09:12 AM   #17
Rachelina
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1543
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Post Office is open...Wallymarts is open also to send your personal "Care Package"..Duh..
Take it out on your so called "second minimum wage job"
Funny you can't survive on one job..LOL.
Rachelina is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2021, 09:50 AM   #18
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachelina View Post
Post Office is open...Wallymarts is open also to send your personal "Care Package"..Duh..
Take it out on your so called "second minimum wage job"
Funny you can't survive on one job..LOL.
Putting somebody down for working? Yeah you're a conservative alright.
Tell me again how you make your living?
Old 08-13-2021, 10:42 AM   #19
Rachelina
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Get your free payout "gift" from JOE HIDEN

You don't have to work 2 jobs...DUMBOCRAT..
But I assume you don't have any sense..

BTW..Did you send your "Care Package"?
Old 08-13-2021, 11:00 AM   #20
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Get your free payout "gift" from JOE HIDEN

You don't have to work 2 jobs...DUMBOCRAT..
But I assume you don't have any sense..

BTW..Did you send your "Care Package"?
I like gifts. Which gift are you talking about?
Old 08-13-2021, 04:28 PM   #21
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Man, can someone tell me what happened to R in Texas to get her butt sore?
And to think that I couldn't give away a personally signed check of our former pres. I never heard Rachel say anything about that "free check."
Otherwise, the vetted stats on Covid in FL shows who is ignoring it.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2021, 08:52 PM   #22
Rachelina
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Maybe you all live in a City of A-Hole DUMBOCRATS.
Just DEFUND the PD..BUT DON'T CALL 911..Maybe a busy signal..??? DUH

Has ANYONE in LOSTIN send a "Care Package"...or too cheap like some Dummys working two jobs that maybe need three..LOL

Don't worry no more hand outs..What will be in your EMPTY WALLET?
BTW. My butt is never sore, Never into Greek but you maybe after sticking it in yourself with your long fingernails.
Old 08-16-2021, 08:03 PM   #23
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Did someone move Austin to South Beach?
Old 01-04-2022, 04:51 PM   #24
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

In case you didn't know this almost any

staff edit *******SMI

is going to be a felony case, and at least half of any DA's cases are usually d***** related.

When DA Garza took office he pledged to go easy on otherwise offenses (though according to the statutes any possessions are felonies).

And he also pledged not to pursue girls and men active in the hobby.

So you should thank your lucky stars.

After all these years Travis County finally has a reasonable DA, and this is the one thing about Austin that I actually admire.
pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 10:35 PM   #25
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

I heard that some places in Texas were going to go easy/ignore. Staff edit *******SMI

since the test they use in the lab were not sensitive enough to determine the stuff they extract from MJ used in oils and such. Think they were trying to come up with better test, idk.
Old 01-14-2022, 08:02 AM   #26
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

They are ignoring simple possession in Austin.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2022, 12:07 PM   #27
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
In the first six months of 2020, 43% of closed misdemeanor cases and 39% of closed felony cases had been dismissed.

The most significant change occurred in the first six months of 2021, when County Attorney Delia Garza took office. About 77% of misdemeanor cases closed by Garza’s office were dismissed. In the same time frame, newly-elected District Attorney José Garza dismissed 23% of felony cases.

GET A CLUE..
Nice DUMBOCRATIC City
Austin has always been a laughing stock among other cities in Texas because of the way it's always been mismanaged, and the one factor you've singled out is the least of it's flaws.

Austin's city budget has always been plundered, literally plubdered, by city employees by countless forms of scams. Very few of these every come to light because the local paper is a cheerleader for the city and never investigates these fiefdom scams.

But the obvious shortcomings of gross mismanagement are the almost total lack of highways, no planning for future water needs, vast sums spent on public transport few people use, vast sums spent to create bicycle lanes even the bicyle riders can't stand, and continuing integrity problems with the police that never seems to get better (how many rape kits do they claim to have accidently destroyed?).

In 1881 Austinites voted to be their City Marshall none other than Ben Thompson, the most vicious criminals of that era. He was a notorious killer, thief, and so forth whose only friends were other vicious criminals like King Fisher from Uvalde. As City Marshall he consolodated his control over local rackets.

Then in 1882 he travelled to San Antonio to gamble, and when he was banned from the Vaudeville Dance Hall for threatening other patrons he murdered the establishment's owner, Jack Harris, then took the train back to Austin as though nothing happened.

Thompson had beat the rap on murder cases before by intimidating jurors, and this time his friend King Fisher did the same, and so Thompson was acquitted at trial in San Antonio a year later.

So having enough, a group of San Antonio citizens formed a assassination team and invited Thompson back to San Antonio for peace talks. Thompson showed up with King Fisher by his side for backup, but both of them were gunned down in a hail of rifle fire from the assassination team. Thompson is buried today in the old cemetery east of I-35, and his family in Austin still claims he is a hero.

That was the beginning of Austin's bad reputation among other cities.
pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2022, 03:39 PM   #28
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post
Austin has always been a laughing stock among other cities in Texas because of the way it's always been mismanaged, and the one factor you've singled out is the least of it's flaws.

Austin's city budget has always been plundered, literally plubdered, by city employees by countless forms of scams. Very few of these every come to light because the local paper is a cheerleader for the city and never investigates these fiefdom scams.

But the obvious shortcomings of gross mismanagement are the almost total lack of highways, no planning for future water needs, vast sums spent on public transport few people use, vast sums spent to create bicycle lanes even the bicyle riders can't stand, and continuing integrity problems with the police that never seems to get better (how many rape kits do they claim to have accidently destroyed?).

In 1881 Austinites voted to be their City Marshall none other than Ben Thompson, the most vicious criminals of that era. He was a notorious killer, thief, and so forth whose only friends were other vicious criminals like King Fisher from Uvalde. As City Marshall he consolodated his control over local rackets.

Then in 1882 he travelled to San Antonio to gamble, and when he was banned from the Vaudeville Dance Hall for threatening other patrons he murdered the establishment's owner, Jack Harris, then took the train back to Austin as though nothing happened.

Thompson had beat the rap on murder cases before by intimidating jurors, and this time his friend King Fisher did the same, and so Thompson was acquitted at trial in San Antonio a year later.

So having enough, a group of San Antonio citizens formed a assassination team and invited Thompson back to San Antonio for peace talks. Thompson showed up with King Fisher by his side for backup, but both of them were gunned down in a hail of rifle fire from the assassination team. Thompson is buried today in the old cemetery east of I-35, and his family in Austin still claims he is a hero.

That was the beginning of Austin's bad reputation among other cities.
Mostly correct! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Austins problems can date back to when we were known as Waterloo. But when Texas was formed. It was by shady folks and people looking for new starts. Austin has always been a swamp.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2022, 09:08 AM   #29
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

We know someone who was here during that time.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2022, 11:29 AM   #30
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
We know someone who was here during that time.
Almost scared to ask?
winn dixie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women