Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70738
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60508
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48505
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41935
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36329
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-17-2023, 07:19 AM   #16
pistolpete54
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
So how many guys have you seen or not seen, whatever the case may be, because those two different guys had the same exact p411 account, the same account number, same profile info and dumb enough to contact you (obviously from two different cell numbers) to try to see you recently close to one another that you would remember that? Or do you save info indefinitely, something that guys who see you for sessions need to be aware of?
What she meant was mongers share their log-in info with their buddies. I know this happens on SA so I'm sure it does on P411. Anything to save a buck
pistolpete54 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2023, 08:29 AM   #17
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistolpete54 View Post
What she meant was mongers share their log-in info with their buddies. I know this happens on SA so I'm sure it does on P411. Anything to save a buck

So you know what she meant? That is why I specifically asked her the question. According to your answer for her tho, it is the same question, how does she know, does she save info or do guys, or your word, buddies, use different phone numbers but the same p411 info, calling her in so little time apart from each other that she just remembers off the top of her head?
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2023, 04:51 PM   #18
Busty
BANNED

User ID: 604266

Busty is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2023, 05:46 PM   #19
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
So how many guys have you seen or not seen, whatever the case may be, because those two different guys had the same exact p411 account, the same account number, same profile info and dumb enough to contact you (obviously from two different cell numbers) to try to see you recently close to one another that you would remember that? Or do you save info indefinitely, something that guys who see you for sessions need to be aware of?

Yes, no site is 100% safe, but from my experience, it has saved me lots of headaches when trying to see providers who want real references from providers who I have actually seen BCD rather than relying on hear say and other means by which to screen. Sure, there was plenty of times I was one and done with providers who I received an OK from, but I was respectful of their time and person, had excellent hygiene and paid their advertised donation. Getting an extra tip above donation rate, her having an orgasm and being personally compatible is not required to receive an OK from a provider, that is why it is called role playing or IOP for the whopping hour or less a provider spends with a guy!
IT'S None Of Your Business (So Go FUCK YOURSELF)
Why the F**K would I tell you anyting how I run my business ?
When you tried to get my p411 account permanently suspened and it didn't work if you recall ?

Only thing I did was looked at your p411 2 times, once after you gave me your p411 info and asked me what my Opinion of your p411 profile was and when I told you ,I don't think you cared for my answer lol
and you are on/ or WAS on PacePro under a different handle you where hiding behind when you asked me about your p411 and looking it over .
and did not reveal yourself as WEC on ECCIE .

But I figured it out right away after reading your p411 profile and after all you stand out and your not hard to forget by just reading your profile .

2nd time I look at it was 6mos later by accident looking for a member with the same letter of his first name as your's .
I just scrolled down and clicked on your's not knowing it was you.
After all you both have the same first name ...

By the way I have the email I sent you asking about p411, where you reply back and admiting that you tired to get my p411 suspende !
And I have all the emails from P411 leting me know it was you.

And I'll be happy to forward it to anyone who feels the need to see it !

Now go beat that same dead horse , broken record you do every day saying how the bad service is from providers .
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2023, 06:34 PM   #20
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistolpete54 View Post
Now you know don't be a providers WK LOL
Old 11-17-2023, 07:08 PM   #21
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
So you know what she meant? That is why I specifically asked her the question. According to your answer for her tho, it is the same question, how does she know, does she save info or do guys, or your word, buddies, use different phone numbers but the same p411 info, calling her in so little time apart from each other that she just remembers off the top of her head?
Guys on here have talked about sharing P411 info for years. Guys do it and providers figure it out. Not that hard when you know what to look for.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2023, 09:06 PM   #22
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing View Post
Guys on here have talked about sharing P411 info for years. Guys do it and providers figure it out. Not that hard when you know what to look for.
Come on now you know we are not that smart to figure this out lol
Old 11-18-2023, 07:29 AM   #23
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busty View Post

As I and many others have said, p411 is not 100% safe, and the said can be said vice-versa in that LE uses provider's P411 accounts to trap men. Difference is here is Texas, johns get a felony charge.

I have a few male acquaintances on here and elsewhere in the hobby, but no one I would share my p411 account with. Besides, not only would I not want my "buddies" that I shared it with to possibly pass a provider's screening because he would more than likely change my profile to suit his wants and desires in a session, but also, when a provider checks my okays on there, I certainly do not want providers physically describing different guys.

What has not been said is that despite the flaws, p411 is the closest to being safe as you can get, that is why most people in the hobby want to have an active account there.
Old 11-18-2023, 08:30 AM   #24
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
Come on now you know we are not that smart to figure this out lol
Forgive me for implying your more than a dumb hooker
Old 11-18-2023, 08:33 AM   #25
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

What has not been said is that despite the flaws, p411 is the closest to being safe as you can get, that is why most people in the hobby want to have an active account there.
100% agree with this. It's not perfect and caution should always be used, but it is by far better than just about anything else
Old 11-18-2023, 08:44 AM   #26
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing View Post
Forgive me for implying your more than a dumb hooker
😂🤣
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2023, 12:17 PM   #27
Busty
BANNED

Quote:
when a provider checks my okays on there, I certainly do not want providers physically describing different guys.
You can't dictate how a provider does her screening or what she describes to other providers. I can call a reference & ask her to describe a hobbyist, doesn't matter how many ok's have been issued to him.
Believe me, the man won't make it through my door if he looks nothing like the hobbyist the reference describes.
Busty is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2023, 09:34 AM   #28
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You can't dictate how a provider does her screening or what she describes to other providers. I can call a reference & ask her to describe a hobbyist, doesn't matter how many ok's have been issued to him.
Believe me, the man won't make it through my door if he looks nothing like the hobbyist the reference describes.
You can't dictate how a provider does her screening or what she describes to other providers
100%
p411 does have note section to use.
Old 11-19-2023, 10:16 AM   #29
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Quote:
LOL!

No one is dictating how a provider screens clients. In my post you quoted, I simply stated that it would be deceiving to a provider by guys sharing the same p411 account because when a provider has not seen a prospective client and checks his p411 okays, then one provider whom gave the account holder an okay physically described the client as a tall red haired man with a beard while another provider who gave the same account holder as a guy who was short, brown hair and cleanly shaven. I think if proven that was the case, then that account should be booted from p411.

That is why I would not share my account with some other dude, he can get his own. I use p411 all the time as, IMO, it is more accurate about a guy's tendencies with a provider while together, especially when she has never seen the guy BCD as apposed to relying on opinions of providers who have not seen him BCD.
Old 11-19-2023, 10:54 AM   #30
Busty
BANNED

^ most women know that men act differently with each provider, opinions don't mean anything but a woman can have an opinion about you without ever having sex or ever meeting you.

Apologies for misunderstanding your prior comments about describing men, I am a civiled woman that can admit to a fault of confusion.
The point I was getting at, if 3 women saw the hobbyist from p4ll & suddenly a different man is using that account, he won't fit the description of the original account holder.
Describing the hobbyist is pertinent in my opinion.
Busty is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women