Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60354
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41491
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35860
Mojojo33117

Old 09-25-2015, 03:21 PM   #16
*Ginger*
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 271081
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My Showcase
My ECCIE Reviews
This has to be the most interesting post i have read since being a member here(eccie)...Karma is a B*tch,*SensualNurseD* i have you in*My Prayers*and hope that you regain the strength needed to remain the proud*Woman*you are!!
Old 09-25-2015, 03:40 PM   #17
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Not to sound like an asshole, but who pays to fuck a 73 year old?
Guys with a granny fetish lol, doesn't look like she's going to come clean, maybe it's time to post a iso thread, she'll respond within minutes.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 03:42 PM   #18
Sherry of DFW
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 159971
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I JUST BECAME AWARE OF THIS POST IN THE CO-ED THREAD BY SENSUALNURSED ON FRI 9/25 accusing me of keeping money meant for her
THE TRUTH IS--(i'll keep this short)
I HAVE NEVER MET NURSE D--she phoned me several times over last few months for referrals about guys who had met me--who wanted to meet with her --which I willingly gave her
when I read she had breast cancer, I thought "what can I do to help her ?"
(we are both older gals)
I offered to give bbbj's on a sunday for only 50$ (instead of my usual 70$ FEE)
and give all the 50$ fees I earned that sunday to her
6 guys pm'd me they were gong to show up--but only 3 did---when I sent her the 150$ she refused to believe that was all there was, and insisted I was keeping other donations for myself

THIS MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL---I gave up a full day of possibly getting 70$ a visit, to wait for the 50$ guys---only 3 showed up
******IS CONVINCED I SHORTED HER---if there are any of you guys out there reading this, who visited me on that Sunday for the 50$--please post here---I doubt that more than 3 names will show up

Nurse d has been through a lot--she is obviously festering over this---I also wish I could have earned more for her--when I offered to do the 50$ bbbj AGAIN the following Sunday (to hopefully earn more to help her out,, she turned me down)
SHE SIMPLY REFUSES TO FACE THE FACT THAT ONLY 3 GUYS SHOWED UP THAT SUNDAY FOR THE 50$ BBBJ
Sherry of DFW is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 04:10 PM   #19
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Under no circumstances is outing tolerated here. None! We have an absolute zero tolerance policy.

It's a shame something like this had to end up this way but hopefully in the future better choices can be made. Probably fundraisers and hooker boards don't mix.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 04:25 PM   #20
SensualNurseD
Account Disabled

User ID: 233947
My ECCIE Reviews

Sherry I am not festering as you called it, I am laughing my ass off at you making a fool out of yourself. The truth is the truth and you known it unless alzheimers is setting in.
You have not addressed nothing i have not said on here already , and you already changed your story from the emails to me and pms you sent of what happen...i see oh now they all came on the same day Sunday? I posted you sent a 100 after I reported you and then the 50 came alot later.
There is one simple solution why have you not posted a ns/nc on the so called ones that
Did not come as you have done with your other 3000 post with all the ones that did that to you????? Certainly a solution. Also the first thing you would do is report anyone that ripped you off and you refused to post a ripoff alert as I asked you too . In fact you hung up on me again and blocked my number from calling you again.
You would post on him in alerts on anyone, we all know that....so why not this one.????
SensualNurseD is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 04:26 PM   #21
Invisible1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

Sherry now PMing me and probably others with the same outing info.

Mojojo, Please ban her.
Invisible1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 04:32 PM   #22
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

Me too. Rtm the pm.
Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 04:36 PM   #23
SensualNurseD
Account Disabled

User ID: 233947
My ECCIE Reviews

She should be banned alone for posting my real name in this thread I had to RTM

AGAIN SHAME ON YOU SHERRY' I don't like shit drama, not really up too it still
, but some things just have to be said to someone that has no conscience and all of a sudden now you are calling me? I saw you just tried to call. I haven't nothing to say to you but what is posted here. I would have exposed this week's ago, but as i said I did not have the strength for the fight from you, but I do now......
SensualNurseD is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 04:50 PM   #24
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

I was suspending judgement, but I can't any longer.. how dare you submit SensualNurseD's RW information so freely, that is fucking lower than low!
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 04:55 PM   #25
Mojojo
Aficionado

Anyone here read post 19 then look at her status?
Old 09-25-2015, 05:03 PM   #26
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojojo View Post
Anyone here read post 19 then look at her status?
I did.. you were extremely quick on the draw! I saw Sherry's post at 4:47, you had already deleted the offending outing, and "banned" appeared under Sherry's handle.. could there have been a lag time, though, from that action to Sherry being unable to send pm's?
Old 09-25-2015, 05:20 PM   #27
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

That was careless of Sherry, but I don't think it was malicious. Sherry was very sweet and determined to help SND when I brought her some money for her. She asked me if I was interested in running a Sunday special as well and sending the money to SND. My schedule doesn't allow for Sunday's but I said I would continue to help and I will. I would like to know if SND is applying to other charities besides Susan G Komen though because there are literally dozens of legit charities that offer assistance to cancer patients, especially breast cancer.

Maybe Sherry did suck six dicks that day and only gave you the money for three but that's still three dicks she sucked and gave you the money for. If you are hurting so bad that's a pretty kind gesture, especially for a hooker. I wouldn't turn down $150/week if I couldn't pay my bills.

Personally, I think Sherry may have gotten some things mixed up by accident. I also think she posted the name by accident since she copies and pastes a lot of her stuff rather than retyping it. She sent me the pm as well. I already knew the first name though from SDN herself so I didn't think anything of it since I figured Sherry would too. Point being, I think she did that by accident too. Without disrespecting anyone, I think Sherry made a mistake. Maybe it's for the best though since she's not being careful with certain info.

In any case, I think her heart was in the right place and I can imagine she's pretty torn up over all this. She seems like a sincere older lady just wanting to help. My personal feeling is that she got a little mixed up with things. Who knows though. They've got some amazing actors on this board so you never know.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 05:24 PM   #28
Mojojo
Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
That was careless of Sherry, but I don't think it was malicious. Sherry was very sweet and determined to help SND when I brought her some money for her. She asked me if I was interested in running a Sunday special as well.

Maybe Sherry did suck six dicks that day and only gave you the money for three but that's still three dicks she sucked and gave you the money for. If you are hurting so bad that's a pretty kind gesture, especially for a hooker. I wouldn't turn down $150/week if I couldn't pay my bills.

Personally, I think Sherry may have gotten some things mixed up by accident. I also think she posted the name by accident since she copies and pastes a lot of her stuff rather than retyping it. She sent me the pm as well. I already knew the first name though from SDN herself so I didn't think anything of it since I figured Sherry would too. Point being, I think she did that by accident too. Without disrespecting anyone, I think Sherry made a mistake. Maybe it's for the best though since she's not being careful with certain info.

In any case, I think her heart was in the right place and I can imagine she's pretty torn up over all this. She seems like a sincere older lady just wanting to help. My personal feeling is that she got a little mixed up with things. Who knows though. They've got some amazing actors on this board so you never know.
Don't take this as me defending anyone but are you basing this on what's presented here? When it comes to SHMB drama I believe less than half of what i read.

Now in regards to closing threads, well...

#22 - ECCIE Staff will go to great lengths to avoid editing, deleting, or censoring our members posts or threads...unless absolutely necessary. Forbidden topics such as underage sex, illicit drugs, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance will be removed from public view. Controversial, troublesome, or objectionable posts may draw staff attention or in some cases disciplinary action, but the offending post will not be removed from the view of our membership in any but the most extreme cases. Often times you will find directions, footnotes, or other guidance from staff edited INTO posts which draw our attention. These are for the purpose of educating the readers of what is and what is not acceptable as well as informing others about how these issues have been dealt with. Members are encouraged to RTM posts which include rule infractions or objectionable material if it appears that staff has not already becomed involved with the thread or post in particular.
Note: Staff will consider a request from the original poster to remove a thread/post they have made provided it was recently posted and not replied to. As a general rule, staff will not consider such requests once a thread or post has been visible for at least 4 hours or received 2 or more replies. In these cases, a request from the OP to lock the thread is more appropriate and will receive consideration.
Old 09-25-2015, 05:27 PM   #29
Chung Tran
BANNED

good post THN, and to a point I'm inclined to agree with you.. but Sherry has to know "outing" is the unpardonable sin.. no excuse for that. somehow I think she did mean well about the charity set-up, but.. I don't know.. SensualNurseD seems sufficiently outraged to post this thread, and she has first-hand knowledge.
Old 09-25-2015, 05:28 PM   #30
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojojo View Post
Don't take this as me defending anyone but are you basing this on what's presented here? When it comes to SHMB drama I believe less than half of what i read.

Now in regards to closing threads, well...

#22 - ECCIE Staff will go to great lengths to avoid editing, deleting, or censoring our members posts or threads...unless absolutely necessary. Forbidden topics such as underage sex, illicit drugs, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance will be removed from public view. Controversial, troublesome, or objectionable posts may draw staff attention or in some cases disciplinary action, but the offending post will not be removed from the view of our membership in any but the most extreme cases. Often times you will find directions, footnotes, or other guidance from staff edited INTO posts which draw our attention. These are for the purpose of educating the readers of what is and what is not acceptable as well as informing others about how these issues have been dealt with. Members are encouraged to RTM posts which include rule infractions or objectionable material if it appears that staff has not already becomed involved with the thread or post in particular.
Note: Staff will consider a request from the original poster to remove a thread/post they have made provided it was recently posted and not replied to. As a general rule, staff will not consider such requests once a thread or post has been visible for at least 4 hours or received 2 or more replies. In these cases, a request from the OP to lock the thread is more appropriate and will receive consideration.
Wait what??? What about closing a thread? I'm lost.

Mojojo, I was just basing it on my own experience and speaking to both parties a few weeks ago when I gave Sherry money to give to NurseD. Also my own experience with Sherry. She seems well intentioned but not always thinking it thru.

And yes Chung, that's why I said maybe it's for the best. If she is getting too mixed up to keep private info private then it's probably better she's not able to post.

I fully acknowledge I could be wrong and there are some great scam artists on this board. I'm just giving my opinion from my experience.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women