Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453259
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42136
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36497
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-10-2010, 07:40 AM   #16
vtxghost
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by richcran View Post
Oh Wow! I just realized. This thing went without a hitch (to my knowledge), no one was busted or arrested (again tmk), a good time was had by all (I'll bet on this one) AND a large amount of money was raised for a good cause.........
and some said it couldn't be done......this was win/win on many levels......

Great comment. It looked like everything went smoothly. I think Travis County showed up and had some fun as well.
Old 12-10-2010, 07:49 AM   #17
AshrDashr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Whispers, I think this was a great thing that you organized here. Just want to give you props sir.
Old 12-10-2010, 08:07 AM   #18
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Great event, new faces, new fun.

I hope the kids have a great Christmas.

Thanks to all involved in making this happen.
Old 12-10-2010, 08:21 AM   #19
Miss Sophie Bella
Account Disabled

User ID: 6378

I am so lucky to be friends with such fun people. I had a wonderful time. Congratulations to all of the winners and thank you x a million to all of you who made such generous contributions.

Britney, Macy, Sophia, Natalie, Kelli, Anna, Maddie (and any other ladies I am forgetting at the moment), thanks for being total babes and a bunch of sweethearts. Metal Smith, I am so happy to have another date with you! You're handsome and clever and it's a pleasure to know you. It was great to meet so many nice gentlemen and to see many familiar faces, even if Sixx did spill his entire beer all over my new heels. You owe Ztonk for those, mister.

Whispers and Z, you boys surely do know how to throw a party. Cheers to you both and thanks for being great hosts. Many thanks to all of you who bought me a cocktail, and last but not least, thank you to my dear friend and designated driver, Unagi, who makes sure I arrive home safely for nap time.
Old 12-10-2010, 08:30 AM   #20
HDLickher
Gaining Momentum

Not only did they throw a great party, they were able to get the Jello thrown around too! I don't think we all had any idea that we would be splattered with jello from the jello wrestling girls. No one was immune from the shrapnel. Thanks for such a great time.
Old 12-10-2010, 08:37 AM   #21
FWR
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

I'm sorry I could not stay for the lunch, but it did my heart good to donate. thanks for giving us the chance to do something nice. Do I see this becoming a yearly event?
Old 12-10-2010, 10:07 AM   #22
Kit-4-Kat
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1399
My ECCIE Reviews

Man! Threads like this make me want to set fire to my dead car! LOL. I suppose it would be more environmentally conscious to simply ask for a ride though.

Whispers... I rarely escape the house but would love to help shop for the kiddos. I took my kiddos with me for toy donation shopping in the past so we could share the joy of giving. It also insured I didn't get anything that would cause outcries of "that's stupid!" Or boring, gay, or from the teen... FOR KIDS! Hey... you are kids! That still makes them smile.

I'd like to contribute any way I can and am a hell of a gift wrapper, too! I have plenty of paper & supplies so maybe some others would like to join me to help with this part of the project. We can tag things for m/f and age range. Kids love tearing open packages. I missed out on that last year so need to double up!

Please keep me in mind. My daughter will be visiting for the next week to help pack & I PROMISED her it wouldn't be all work and no play. I need to make sure of that.

Merry Christmas!
XOXOX
Old 12-10-2010, 11:02 AM   #23
Metal Smith
Account Disabled

Encounters: 62

Whispers,
A great event, well planned, well run, great people attending... A very worthy cause.
Thank you sir.
Ladies, Gentlemen, I did enjoy meeting each and every one of you.
M S
Old 12-10-2010, 11:02 AM   #24
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

What a great event for a great cause!! Everyone who contributed needs and deserves a big pat on the back for stepping up and making this a huge success.

Who says Whispers doesn't have a heart? LOL! Ztonk, all of your efforts are not unnoticed and I know this would not happen as smoothly without your help.

I had to leave after the final drawings were over.....some of you guys owe me big time...Whispers can explain, but some of my more memorable moments were a rare MarilynMonroe lookalike in the parking lot complete with the skirt blown up!!! Introducing Whispers and Sophia, being sandwiched between Sophie and Sophia!! I can now die happy, the wonderful little suprise from my date, seeing lot's of old friends and making lot's of new ones!!

Now, we need to go shoppng and have a gift wrapping party, complete with bows, ribbons, double-sided tape, handcuffs.......wait that is for a different party.........

Spacemtn
Old 12-10-2010, 11:16 AM   #25
Damon Bradley
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

A truly spectacular time! Thanks Whispers and Z for going above and beyond! Ztonk, great to finally meet you as well.

I can say by far, the best luncheon I have attended.

Great to meet several of you other handles, although sometimes your handles are much easier to recall than your actual names. Sorry. I'm bad with names.

Of course, special thanks to all the terrific ladies I've met here. Many that I know were in attendance, and I had some very pleasant conversations with a few that I had yet to meet.

What a great way to help the kids!
Old 12-10-2010, 11:23 AM   #26
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacemtn View Post
Now, we need to go shoppng and have a gift wrapping party, complete with bows, ribbons, double-sided tape, handcuffs.......wait that is for a different party.........

Spacemtn
No....

I think you are on track for exactly the kind of party we need to have....
Old 12-10-2010, 11:24 AM   #27
Whispers

Default Thank-You Guys

Ok.....

First of all a Tremendous Thank-you extends to Metal Smith and RCoder who playfully bumped each other back and forth for a total contribution from the two of them almost $1,000 alone!

A Thank-you extends as well to RunswithScissrs, jimmers, EGLRDR, Saxet54, cityjazz, bubbajay, austinkboy, tyge, wiry, Ztonk, Cptkremmen, Wyldman30 EzMan, Carl, Reincarnated, HarryHines, Vyt, squiretuck. hdlicker, austindeadhead, unagi, austinfool, richcran, holeshot, boobsmanboobs, wileyzee, poseiden, spacemntn, flyer, PD1995, froggy, aggieEd, Luckyme, playinginthedark, thegj, speedracer, vtxghost, ladiesfan, jimbo, cruzer, jimEd, phaedrus, thrillbill, acdc and a few others I can't recognize because I can't read my writing after 4 Long Islands, 3 shots and a couple of crown and cokes....

We have a tree, clothes, toys and gift cards worth AT LEAST $4,425. I say at least because that's based on the assumption that unmarked cards are $25 denominations (could be more). But with Taxes charged on the toys and Activation fees charged on the cards (what a scam that is huh?) I would estimate the community stepped up to the tune of right around $5,000.

And it's not done because I still have to figure out how to put 2 Airplane Rides to use, a certain generous lady is making Christmas happen for a family and another Gentleman is furnishing a complete dinner for another family.....

Thank-You all
Old 12-10-2010, 11:29 AM   #28
Guest102312
Account Disabled

User ID: 25528
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you everyone who contributed to this great cause. Thank you Whispers for putting this on. See we arent all sex driven monsters, lol.
Old 12-10-2010, 12:26 PM   #29
jimmers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Thanks again to Whispers, participating providers, and all the contributors. It was a great time and a lot of fun to participate!
Old 12-10-2010, 12:54 PM   #30
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmers View Post
Thanks again to Whispers, participating providers, and all the contributors. It was a great time and a lot of fun to participate!
you were there?

I thought you dropped a donation and left!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women