Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 03-11-2018, 08:31 PM   #16
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

I tried hhr sessions when I first started and it was awful. We don't want to be clock watchers or set a timer, but some of you guys are so VERY blatant about overstaying, showing up late, and just inconsiderate of anyone else's schedule but yours. If you book qv, hhr, 90 min or whatever....you need to be mindful of the time too. Stay the time you requested and then leave. If you want that shower and "extra" chat time book the longer appt. It's not rocket science. I am still not sure why this has to be continually talked about.
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 09:21 PM   #17
micktoz
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Shit, I have way too much fun to only do 30 minutes with these wonderful women. Less than 30 minutes sounds like married sex to me, like I would want to fuck something and get away as fast as possible. Sounds sad to me.
I much prefer 90 minutes to two hours of pleasure with women i actually enjoy being around. So much fun.
Thanks ladies.
micktoz is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 09:31 PM   #18
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored@home View Post
I wish there was a common standard of when the meter is running for both hhr and hr.
SMH. There is. If you told her you'd be there at 10, your time starts at 10. If you booked a half-hour, you should be prepared to leave at 10:30. If you booked an hour, you should expect to be crossing the theshold on your exit at 11.

If I reserve an hour with a financial planner, a therapist, a lawyer, an architect, or anyone else who provides service for time, I expect that my time will be up one hour after the appointment time. If I got there late, that's my fault. If he or she extends your time, that's a courtesy, not your right.

Why is this industry any different?
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 02:12 AM   #19
DFW_Ladies_Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 313

I've never had a problem getting in and out during a 30 min session. When I have gone over it was more of the provider chatting up a storm vs me trying to extend my time, but I'm usually dressed and ready to go by the 30 min mark.

The debate on 30 min vs 60 min sessions is a totally separate issue. My main issue isn't the money for the hour, but actually having the TIME to do an hour. Someone mentioned having a short leash and that is probably true for a lot of us. We get an hour lunch, or have to be at work at a certain time...home at a certain time etc. Not to mention S.O. calling for whatever reason.

Example: My drive time from NW Ft Worth to say the galleria is 45 mins and thats if I take the tollway and there is no traffic. So you looking at 90 mins to 2 hrs round trip....and thats not including the actual session. I'm gonna go on a limb here and say that there are plenty of married men on here with kids and a job. Getting away from all three of them for 2-3 hours is probably pretty difficult.

Its not always the case that a guy is being cheap, but I also see the providers point of view when it comes to allowing hhr sessions.
DFW_Ladies_Man is online now   Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 05:24 AM   #20
bored@home
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post
SMH. There is. If you told her you'd be there at 10, your time starts at 10. If you booked a half-hour, you should be prepared to leave at 10:30. If you booked an hour, you should expect to be crossing the theshold on your exit at 11.

If I reserve an hour with a financial planner, a therapist, a lawyer, an architect, or anyone else who provides service for time, I expect that my time will be up one hour after the appointment time. If I got there late, that's my fault. If he or she extends your time, that's a courtesy, not your right.

Lance you set a high pedestal. For what it's worth punctuality has never been a issue on my part and I have been lenient to the other side of the house. Going forward though I may adopt your iron fisted approach
At first I was perturbed at the SMH but then it clicked...SirL has the answer and I just need to follow it, thanks again champ.
bored@home is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 05:31 AM   #21
Heidi.Fly
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 410533
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I concur

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ze~ View Post
My body is not construction equipment where the clocked operating hours are only what counts. -_-
Well said.
Heidi.Fly is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 06:57 AM   #22
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post

I have to disagree about the time starting exactly at the appt. starting time. Too many factors on both sides can contribute to 5-10 minutes before or after the scheduled start time BCD time starts when you're actually BCD. Just my opinion.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 07:20 AM   #23
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Okay, I'll buy that. But I'm sticking to my belief that 30 minutes is 30 minuts, an hour is an hour, etc. I wouldn't book 30 minutes and expect to stay for 40.

Speaking of which, I noticed recently some BP massage ladies offering 40mnute sessions. I thought that was odd. This thread clicked the light on for me.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 07:47 AM   #24
verygood69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

Never have I booked a 30 minuets appointment, hell im just getting started at that point. I usually book2 hours.
verygood69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 08:05 PM   #25
SxySpanishMia
Account Disabled

User ID: 40758
My ECCIE Reviews

I used to have a visitor stay 30 minutes only because of work, but he always gave me my hour rate. He wanted a full body massage and CFS in 30min.

He got a 10 min massage, 15 min for CFS, and 5 min to shower and out the door.

Just feels too rushed for me, so I do not offer 30 min visits and it also doesn't work well financial wise.

Pay hour rate, leave when you need to. Time starts when we scheduled and it ends when it was scheduled to end.

If I enjoy myself and the gentleman is a joy to be with, I'll turn off my alarm and let him stay a bit longer. Mostly for regulars because they earn it.

The only other time I extend the time scheduled, is if it's something on my end that made the gentleman late. Like the gate at my apartment having trouble letting people inside. I'll make sure the gentleman gets every minute he paid for and I don't ever end our session early.

Only once did I ever have to ask someone to leave. He overstayed his welcome 30min further and did not offer any compensation. I definitely let the ladies know about him in the Powder Room....
SxySpanishMia is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 08:10 PM   #26
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
IMO, the chit chat beforehand, maybe 5-7 minutes tops, should not count against actual session time, neither should taking a shower or chit chat afterwards(maybe another 5-7 minutes). However, a provider who wants you out ASAP or sees many guys a day, and every hour on the hour, she will probably have a problem with that 10 or so extra minutes total. But, depending on what is allowed by the provider, so is the situation, so if it is important, ask each provider.

I have had one extreme, where the provider's rule is one pop or whatever real time is paid for, whichever comes first, to the other where the provider will chat for almost 45 minutes, a full compliment of BCD session time, then another 30 minutes or more of chat afterwards.
We all know what you think.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 09:52 PM   #27
BBW Jane Smith
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 369053
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm the outlier who likes 30 min visits for weekday daytime appointments. There are several reasons why. As a balance, I prefer longer visits on nights/weekends. Time starts when you walk through my door and generally, visitors should be walking out of it 30 min later.

IF we mesh and this is not our first visit, 5-10 minutes over is ok. However, should the gentleman who attempts to extend time utilizing the methods Ze described above...well, I don't recommend it.

Errybody need healthy boundaries, get some!
BBW Jane Smith is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 09:57 PM   #28
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I like fucking men.. not weasels. IJS.
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 07:19 AM   #29
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterBota View Post
“Save your pennies” you really have a nasty mouth.
Your deep and abiding (and continual) love for Ze is duly noted.

To answer the OP--I don't do QV's and HHR's anymore due to a lot of the shenanigans mentioned in this thread. I'm generous with my time when it comes to an hour, and I've even been known to join a regular OTC for lunch. But I don't feel that same level of generosity with a half hour. I mean... if you say you're booking a half hour because "that's all the time I have"... why are you still standing here at the 50 minute mark?
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 08:24 AM   #30
mikehammer002001
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

I tend to want a 30 min appt for a new provider, I tend to pop fast under the excitement of a new girl and do not always recover.
mikehammer002001 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women