Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162518
Yssup Rider60330
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35838
Mojojo33117

Old 01-13-2010, 05:37 AM   #16
Guest062512
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

Dharma,
My previuos response was a little silly, but I really do like to know things about the lady I'm seeing. It is my practice to bring a small gift with me to an appointment and suggestions in that directions are helpful and welcome. So if you sleep in the nude I'm not gonna bring you any jammies, but I love to bring books, especially antique books, so knowing what you like in literature is nice. Oh... and what kind of chocolate do you like (dark, milk, mint, caramel, sugar-free???)

My mama always told me, "Never go to visit a lady empty-handed."

~~CR~~
Guest062512 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 07:44 AM   #17
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

I want to know what you look like and that you know how to have fun. I am not looking for anything specific in your description just want to get an idea of your personality. Whether you sleep in the nude is not that important since I won't be spending the night. What you will be wearing if I arrive is far more interesting to me.

If you have p411, put a link in your showcase and fill out the activities you enjoy in private. If all your reviews were on aspd, ask your regulars to post a new one on Eccie or another site. If you have a preferred method of contact, say what it is.

Since my hobby time is very limited, knowing the area of your incall and available hours is very important. If you say 24/7 availability it is disappointing to find out you don't get up until noon.
Guest100513-2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 11:10 AM   #18
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1673
My ECCIE Reviews

What about allergies? Some girls might be allergic to flowers or peanuts. I've had a couple of wonderful clients who brought me chocolates but they had peanuts in them and I couldn't eat them. Of course I didn't say anything but thank you, they had no way of knowing.
Dharma is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 11:41 AM   #19
TBONE
Medium Rare

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkat6049 View Post
This showcase is really a good feature... Kudo's are in order for whomever thought this up... Nicole is it whomever or whoever??? I can never get that term right...
bkat

All thanks for Eccie's Showcase should be directed to The Original Becky.
TBONE is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 11:47 AM   #20
mytimeaway
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

I like to know what you like to do when your not playing around with us. What types of books do you read, shows that you watch, favorite places to travel too. And then I love to know what really turns you on and not just the full stuff like "cleanliness" but what really gets you going too. Dharma I gotta get back to see you again soon.
mytimeaway is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 09:39 PM   #21
bkat6049
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Default Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBONE View Post
bkat

All thanks for Eccie's Showcase should be directed to The Original Becky.
Well a big "thank you" Miss Original Becky.... I'm serious, this is a really good feature...
bkat6049 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 10:38 PM   #22
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1673
My ECCIE Reviews

You've all been just great and had some terrific suggestions. Becky, thank you hon! Crossroads, I did add something just because you asked I have been having so much fun with this and already have ideas for the next update.
Dharma is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:43 AM   #23
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma View Post
What about allergies? Some girls might be allergic to flowers or peanuts. I've had a couple of wonderful clients who brought me chocolates but they had peanuts in them and I couldn't eat them. Of course I didn't say anything but thank you, they had no way of knowing.
i suggest you let them know about your allergies later on, perhaps in a pm or email. that way they dont spend time and energy getting something for you that you wont be able to enjoy/appreciate.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 09:47 AM   #24
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7225
My ECCIE Reviews

I drive in the nude. Been pulled over a few times, but never got a ticket.

I also like a bagel and lox for breakfast.

LOL
Sweet Heather is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 12:10 AM   #25
Hayden Hightower
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 442
My ECCIE Reviews

I sleep in the nude, cook in the nude, and clean my home in the nude lol. My favorite thing to watch on tv is sunday and monday night football. I love wine (all types) and love when a client brings their favorite to share with me. As far as restaurants, mexican and sushi are my favorite, but I'm also an awesome cook!!!! Health and fitness is my passion, and I love anything sports/ exercise related
Hayden Hightower is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 11:48 AM   #26
TheGiftedOne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

It never hurts to put personal interests in there. If the gal likes the outdoors there is an immediate connection right there for me. I don't know how many times I have found out that a gal had a certain interest and I would have seen her had I known.By the time I found out through the grapevine, she had already left the biz.

If I am doing any kind of extended appointment I appreciate her sleeping in the nude, although there won't be much sleeping happen anyway. Just be sure you have plenty of lube...
TheGiftedOne is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 09:44 AM   #27
CoHorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Well, I sleep in the nude if anyone cares. Yeah, I didn't thinks so...

"All thanks for Eccie's Showcase should be directed to The Original Becky". Yet another reason to drool over her:P

I really enjoy reading what the girls put in their showcases. Many of the things that they list are very important to me while choosing who I want to see. I agree with MonkMonk over the general location of your incall because I live north of Dallas and prefer to stay in my own area code if possible. Also from the monk man, don't say 24/7 or early morning appointments if your idea of early is 11 am. I get off work at 7 and would prefer not to twiddle for 4 hours if possible.
CoHorn is offline   Quote