Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162519
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35839
Mojojo33117

Old 08-01-2022, 11:57 AM   #16
TxAggie
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by holmes50 View Post
+1
+2

I miss those days when we shared information without all of the braggadocious postings.

I'd love to make an Amazing Escape to The Wildflowers at Studio 607.
TxAggie is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 12:07 PM   #17
Hunteradventurer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 100

Was a website owned & managed by a lady out of California unfortunately she passed away without anyone to tote the torch. She managed it very well & didn’t allow any miss behaving. Between her managing ASPD & Gina managing P411 those were pleasurable hobby days. Same handle ASPD, ECCIE, P411 and I lost almost 100 reviews (memories) when it shut down.
Hunteradventurer is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 12:36 PM   #18
Effigy!
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

My handle was Sean Jacobs and then Stink Hammer at some point. Still at it but I miss many of the reliable AMPS and provider gal pals from 2000. Sigh...
Effigy! is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 01:23 PM   #19
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Not sure I u=understand the OP (Its not you, its me).

I was an ASPD member from 2006 through 2010 though.

Can someone fill me in in one short paragraph?
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 02:31 PM   #20
notanewbie
Premium Access

Encounters: 102

this whole threAD gives me the sads
notanewbie is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 05:58 PM   #21
ceddaddy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default Me too

I have the same handle still.
ceddaddy is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 07:08 PM   #22
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10675
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes you do and your still very Sexy Sir!
VENUSNOVA is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 07:23 PM   #23
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10675
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
Not sure I u=understand the OP (Its not you, its me).

I was an ASPD member from 2006 through 2010 though.

Can someone fill me in in one short paragraph?

This is not a threAD pardon if it sounds like it may be.
ICU, this is an attempt to help a hobby friend out.
This hobby friend attended a few parties I attended through the years one including a yacht party the others at homes, and one threesome with another sexy provider AND me giving him my address to my personal home then him coming over and facefucking me in my driveway before my sexy 2nd ex husband came home from work and then my favorite the bbj at Walmart in Friendswood oh what fun.

Anyway this guy is a dear hobbyist friend to me and I was like WTF when a few days ago we where chatting it's 8pm he's DRUNK and doesn't know if he's feeling horny or hungry ..and not feeling sexy..he mentioned feeling old
My heart just broke because I can't imagine anyone that was such a wild free spirit feeling old.

I'm hoping that by posting this thread it will get him to feel youthful & Alive again with the excitement that all the 20 somethings have when they ate scheduling!

Lol
Or just maybe excited about seeing another provider here just don't give up on naughty Fun?

So having fellow ASPD members chime in might lift his spirit?
Guys his age or from that hobbying Era not hobbling pardon.

I thought I would retire before he was to quit hahaha

?I'm hoping he will post
VENUSNOVA is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 09:02 PM   #24
O'Mike
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by latinluvr465 View Post
Ok, so I'm fairly new to the hobby, relatively speaking, and I hear ASPD passed around quite often. Can someone please explain to me what that stands for? I feel like I missed out on something!

Some have covered part of it. I believe it stood for Adult Services Provider Directory.

Many of the same folks are on here as members (and providers) as this site gently took over it's roll when it died.

It was during a different, wilder west time in the hobby, where a lot of things were normal that are not possible today. Take a look at this ad from the site:
Link removed - image violation - UC

Probably not going to see anything close to that today.

Had a lot more sections to the forum, Alerts, In Search Ofs, etc. Some Agencies/Parlors had their own sections to keep you updated on who was available----with current pictures.

You can click on the links and go a little deeper.

It was a pretty fun place with some lighter things happening. I remember if you did an epic review like where you banged out a 2 hour double with 4 pops, you might get a "Balls of Steel" award below your avatar for a month for the world to see. There were other awards as well, can't remember them right now.

The owners of the houses around town like Amazing John, Peaceful1, Lucia, Nina and others were active on the board and very helpful in getting you hooked up with the right woman.

Group gatherings of members were a thing as well if you got vetted, you got an invitation to the party. BigLouie had a regular card game for members where a lot of providers showed up.

Mentioned earlier that I remember the social that got busted. It was cold as hell outside where they were cooking the food, I was sandwiched between two absolutely gorgeous women all pressing together to stay warm when the cops came in. They were looking for a few people, did not check IDs for most. Cameras from the news shows were outside, kept faces out of the frame for most people. Saw my backside as I was helping Surcher in his wheelchair into his van. Good times...........

Early on member Dolphin would post pictures of the reviewed woman after most every review posted. They were good pictures too, helped to determine if I wanted to see her.

The board and it's members were letting it all hang out a lot more than what is allowed now in this new day and age.

And yes, you missed out on something ........................ijs.

O'Mike is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 11:34 PM   #25
Guest021824
Account Disabled

+1
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 08:42 AM   #26
mietk
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA View Post
This is not a threAD pardon if it sounds like it may be.
ICU, this is an attempt to help a hobby friend out.
This hobby friend attended a few parties I attended through the years one including a yacht party the others at homes, and one threesome with another sexy provider AND me giving him my address to my personal home then him coming over and facefucking me in my driveway before my sexy 2nd ex husband came home from work and then my favorite the bbj at Walmart in Friendswood oh what fun.

Anyway this guy is a dear hobbyist friend to me and I was like WTF when a few days ago we where chatting it's 8pm he's DRUNK and doesn't know if he's feeling horny or hungry ..and not feeling sexy..he mentioned feeling old
My heart just broke because I can't imagine anyone that was such a wild free spirit feeling old.

I'm hoping that by posting this thread it will get him to feel youthful & Alive again with the excitement that all the 20 somethings have when they ate scheduling!

Lol
Or just maybe excited about seeing another provider here just don't give up on naughty Fun?

So having fellow ASPD members chime in might lift his spirit?
Guys his age or from that hobbying Era not hobbling pardon.

I thought I would retire before he was to quit hahaha

?I'm hoping he will post

I do miss ASPD, had a lot of fun in those years.

Point of clarity, it was 3 or 4 am, not 8 pm and it s all good on my end. I have different priorities now than I did 17 years ago but a hell of a lot less responsibility than back then, thank god!

I do miss the informal lunches and happy hours, it was nice to get together with like minded people in a no pressure situation!

Props to notanewbie, always a legend in my book
mietk is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 09:54 AM   #27
O'Mike
Premium Access

Got slapped on the wrist for the links I posted above. However I don't think it's an infraction to mention where you can find them.

I used the wayback machine. Put in www. and the four letter name of the site followed by .net and chose a date to view the pages from. For anyone interested it will bring back some good memories. Like seeing ads from women who are still active in the hobby as well as some past ones that invoke memories of epic encounters.

Old 08-02-2022, 11:06 AM   #28
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Mike View Post
Some have covered part of it. I believe it stood for Adult Services Provider Directory.
Many of the same folks are on here as members (and providers) as this site gently took over it's roll when it died.
It was during a different, wilder west time in the hobby, where a lot of things were normal that are not possible today. Take a look at this ad from the site:
Link removed - image violation - UC
Probably not going to see anything close to that today.
Had a lot more sections to the forum, Alerts, In Search Ofs, etc. Some Agencies/Parlors had their own sections to keep you updated on who was available----with current pictures.
You can click on the links and go a little deeper.
It was a pretty fun place with some lighter things happening. I remember if you did an epic review like where you banged out a 2 hour double with 4 pops, you might get a "Balls of Steel" award below your avatar for a month for the world to see. There were other awards as well, can't remember them right now.
The owners of the houses around town like Amazing John, Peaceful1, Lucia, Nina and others were active on the board and very helpful in getting you hooked up with the right woman.
Group gatherings of members were a thing as well if you got vetted, you got an invitation to the party. BigLouie had a regular card game for members where a lot of providers showed up.
Mentioned earlier that I remember the social that got busted. It was cold as hell outside where they were cooking the food, I was sandwiched between two absolutely gorgeous women all pressing together to stay warm when the cops came in. They were looking for a few people, did not check IDs for most. Cameras from the news shows were outside, kept faces out of the frame for most people. Saw my backside as I was helping Surcher in his wheelchair into his van. Good times...........
Early on member Dolphin would post pictures of the reviewed woman after most every review posted. They were good pictures too, helped to determine if I wanted to see her.
The board and it's members were letting it all hang out a lot more than what is allowed now in this new day and age.
And yes, you missed out on something ........................ijs.
Thanks, Mike. Very well stated. It was a really cool place to be when I joined early 2004 (January or February) and my first visits to Escapes are deeply embedded in my memories.
bbkid is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 11:17 AM   #29
O'Mike
Premium Access

bbkid, did we really know how good we had it with Escapes, Elite, and the others?? I know I did not and thought it was always going to be that way.

Old 08-02-2022, 11:26 AM   #30
notanewbie
Premium Access

that bust party was a crazy experience..yes it was freezing outside and I was 3rd-4th in line when the bust happened. I can still smell the food.
notanewbie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women