Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60272
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 09-16-2020, 11:54 AM   #16
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
My thoughts exactly. Something as simple as saying "All lives Matter" and the Democrat party will call that person a racist? No thanks.

The idea that saying "All lives Matter" diminishes the idea that Black Lives Matter is just plain stupid but definitely speaks to the mentality that I object too. If your sole focus is on one race of people, that is the very definition of racist and if one doesn't understand that concept, you are not a person I have any use for.

The idea that you must employ one set of rules to one race and not all races is preposterous. I don't vote for preposterous people.

Definition of preposterous

: contrary to nature, reason, or common sense : ABSURD

blm has a hitlarian heart

what made hitler so bad, more so than other leftists who killed many more people than he ever did, was his racial policy, there was no way to really join his team by anyone not "aryan"

with other leftist murderers all you had to do to join was join and obey

most white folks who joined in with blm did so with the idea that even if the facts of blm were lies, and in their hearts they individually knew it, the history of slavery etc wasn't and so they entered the bargain with the end goal being joint human "fellowship"

it wasn't just white liberal paternalism, it was also the belief there was a place for whites in the struggle

but blm isnt that way, its a anti-white thing

it attacks white people and institutions, it wants your house, and "historically" black areas

when rand paul and his wife were attacked by the mob after trumps acceptance speech, paul was upset that, don't they know im the one who is pushing the breona taylor bill? what he doesn't get is, so what?

it wants to destroy the police but doesn't bring into the equation any killing of whites at the hands of the police because it isn't about some joint effort

you cant surrender enough for them, even though they will use you as they do the antifa kids and the scaredys in corporate America donating money

you old white couple can order in a restaurant, but the steak is ours when it comes, we will invade your space and yell at you and there's nothing you can do to get on our team

no matter how whites prostrate, they can help tear down statues, they can throw Molotov cocktails, they can riot against police, but they cant be blm

whites are racist from birth, America was founded on racism (read white), systemic (meaning throughout all that exists in America) racism is true (read white)

and the dimocrat party acquiesces to this nonsense but it wont earn the white members of the party any brownie points
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 12:00 PM   #17
oeb11
Valued Poster

The OBLM leaders are avowed marxists, and intend a violent marxist revolution. they are also gay - and plan a commune society post revolution in which heterosexual families are prohibited.

They are also 'racist' as they can be - demanding that only blacks - all blacks - be immediately released from prison, and all Blacks be immune from any laws - because those are racist and blacks are due for 'reparations'. no black peson has been enslaved in america legally since 1865 - fuck them and fuck their reparations - they alrady done got reparations in welfare and Afirmmative Action.

They are parasites who will never be satisfied - i refer to the OBLM members and supporters- not black people who take America up on equal opportunity for all - and make good lives for Oneself.

They have scared the 'guilty' DPST whites into stampeding to support their black marxist hearts - when the very OBLM people they laud and donate to want to destroy whites, confiscate all whites' properties, and run riot in the streets and in society - immune from law and Order.

Sounds like exactly the DPST party proposals and agenda!
Vote biden/harris - the last vote you will ever be permitted.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 10:28 PM   #18
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Are you a devotee of Sun Tzu - 'There is either do or don't do - there is no try"

In reality, there is a scale of sexual addiction.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5852108/

My sexual addiction is only for extremely pretty and fit girls with very clear skin and an obsequious nature.

Assup, on the other hand, likes dicks in his ass as well as his mouth.

WALDT's.

no. ive heard of his reputation but he was a bad general from what history wrote of him.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 06:33 AM   #19
oeb11
Valued Poster

The Art of War is an ancient Chinese military treatise dating from the Late Spring and Autumn Period (roughly 5th century BC). The work, which is attributed to the ancient Chinese military strategist Sun Tzu ("Master Sun", also spelled Sunzi), is composed of 13 chapters.

A tratise much read by military and non-military folks - and also used as a guide for business - particularly in China - where business with the US is WAR!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 07:56 AM   #20
HoeHummer
BANNED

Yous are rattling your dildo again, Ramboebsy.

Have you enlisted in the Great White Southern Army yet?

The way things are going for the current oppressive AMERICAN regime, yous might be able to get a job in the ministry of propaganda ... and silly talks!
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 09:52 AM   #21
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
Yous are rattling your dildo again, Ramboebsy.

Have you enlisted in the Great White Southern Army yet?

The way things are going for the current oppressive AMERICAN regime, yous might be able to get a job in the ministry of propaganda ... and silly talks!

your shitz is running over time.

rattling a dildo, really? dildos don't rattle

goebbels would like your homo-erotic attitudes.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 11:05 AM   #22
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
blm has a hitlarian heart

what made hitler so bad, more so than other leftists who killed many more people than he ever did, was his racial policy, there was no way to really join his team by anyone not "aryan"

with other leftist murderers all you had to do to join was join and obey

most white folks who joined in with blm did so with the idea that even if the facts of blm were lies, and in their hearts they individually knew it, the history of slavery etc wasn't and so they entered the bargain with the end goal being joint human "fellowship"

it wasn't just white liberal paternalism, it was also the belief there was a place for whites in the struggle

but blm isnt that way, its a anti-white thing

it attacks white people and institutions, it wants your house, and "historically" black areas

when rand paul and his wife were attacked by the mob after trumps acceptance speech, paul was upset that, don't they know im the one who is pushing the breona taylor bill? what he doesn't get is, so what?

it wants to destroy the police but doesn't bring into the equation any killing of whites at the hands of the police because it isn't about some joint effort

you cant surrender enough for them, even though they will use you as they do the antifa kids and the scaredys in corporate America donating money

you old white couple can order in a restaurant, but the steak is ours when it comes, we will invade your space and yell at you and there's nothing you can do to get on our team

no matter how whites prostrate, they can help tear down statues, they can throw Molotov cocktails, they can riot against police, but they cant be blm

whites are racist from birth, America was founded on racism (read white), systemic (meaning throughout all that exists in America) racism is true (read white)

and the dimocrat party acquiesces to this nonsense but it wont earn the white members of the party any brownie points

Speaking of invading one's space at a restaurant. If you are familiar with the viral video that shows a Black female BLM walking up to a table where a White man is seated and a White woman is standing, the Black female picks up a glass of water or beer, what ever it was and drinks it, then an accomplice smashes the glass on the ground while other BLM curse and yell at the White couple.

Every time I see a scene like that, my first thought is, do they even know that the White couple is not a supporter of BLM or will be voting for Biden? Then it becomes clear that they don't care about their political leanings, they are WHITE and that is all that matters.

Well, guess what! Some how that Black female and two accomplices were identified and will be charged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP1JU8aZJ54

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-apology.html

Quote:
Craft, who identifies as nonbinary, said Monday that the couple invited them over for a drink and to discuss the situation. But the elderly couple, who wish to remain anonymous, say that is not the case and instead say they want an apology from the protesters who surrounded them.

What journalistic purpose is served by identifying this person ( geezz I hope that isn't an offensive term ) as "non-binary"? I guess if you were wondering if that could be a female, you might find that information useful. Imagine a day when the writer could be sued for not including the description of non -binary. That just might be the day Joe Biden is elected President.

https://www.post-gazette.com/news/crime-courts/2020/09/15/protesters-charged-clash-with-diners-Downtown-Pittsburgh/stories/202009150105

Three people protesting racial injustice have been charged in connection with a confrontation with diners this month in Downtown Pittsburgh in which the protesters were seen yelling and breaking a glass.

The Sept. 5 incident outside Sienna Mercato restaurant on Penn Avenue — which started as a peaceful protest and march — was captured on videos that went viral on social media.

Monique “Nique” Craft, 35, of the South Side; Kenneth McDowell, 33, of the North Side; and Shawn Green, 24, who also goes by the name of Lorenzo Rulli and is considered homeless according to police, were charged with multiple misdemeanors and summary offenses Monday.

Craft is charged by summons with third-degree misdemeanor theft, third-degree misdemeanor conspiracy and summary simple trespass; Mr. McDowell is charged with first-degree misdemeanor possessing instruments of crime, third-degree misdemeanor conspiracy, summary harassment and two counts of summary disorderly conduct; and Mr. Green faces charges of third-degree misdemeanor conspiracy, summary criminal mischief, summary disorderly conduct and summary simple trespass.

The maximum sentencing for first-degree misdemeanors, third-degree misdemeanors and summary offenses in Pennsylvania is up to five years in prison and/or a $10,000 fine; one year in prison and/or a $2,500 fine; and 90 days in prison and/or a $300 fine, respectively, according to the Pennsylvania Commission on Sentencing.

Police issued arrest warrants for Mr. McDowell and Mr. Green, a criminal complaint states, because their appearance in court is “not guaranteed.” A preliminary hearing for Craft is scheduled for Nov. 3 at City Court in Downtown, according to court records.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 12:15 PM   #23
oeb11
Valued Poster

HF - thank You.

The LSM won't mention the arrests - it interferes with enabling adn fomenting OBLM racist terrorism of white folks.

One of these days one of teh OBLM/antifa idiots will pull out a weapon on a person they are trying to terrorize - who holds a concealed handgun license - and find out the hard way it is not a good idea.

But - if it is done in a DPST mis-managed locale - the local DA will be happy to charge the person defending themselves - and laud to the heavens to 'wonderful human being' -who is appropriately deceased. Locales - anyplace on teh West coast - particularly Portland, Seattle, LA. and San Francisco. Or, NYShitty.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 12:37 PM   #24
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

HF

the attack on the white couple is eerily similar to the beginnings of the attacks on the Juden in 1930's Germany
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 12:40 PM   #25
oeb11
Valued Poster

That correlation has been previously mentioned here - with the OBLM and antifa compared to the 1930's brownshirts - which terrorized and controlled the country.
A difference - many Middle Americans are armed - Legally - which was not true in 1930's germany.

that may be the saving grace of representative democracy.

I hope and pray the American military does not step in to enforce a harris administration which destroys our Constitution and bill of Rights.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 04:38 PM   #26
Jam3768
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Who is that?

Are there any threads in here "supporting" Bitten aka Biden?

Only a retarded Neanderthal would "support" Bitten aka Biden.
Only a complete fucking idiot would make a statement such as this.

Using the term "retarded" in any description is such a culturally enlightened thing to do. Way to go Rattle Trap Lover. You do sound a lot like your moronic beloved president when you say crap like that. If that was your goal, then you succeeded.

I do not post in this forum very often because I would much rather have political discussions with intelligent people that are respectful of your point of view even if they disagree with it. In other words, people who are totally unlike most of you clowns that constantly post in the political forum of this hooker board.

I would compare you to a Neanderthal Rattle Trap Lover, but I do not want to be insulting to Neanderthals everywhere.
Jam3768 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 04:46 PM   #27
Jam3768
BANNED

Be sure to hit the RTM button like a little pussy if you don't like what I just said
Old 09-17-2020, 05:43 PM   #28
oeb11
Valued Poster

Typical DPST - all 'offended' by the use of a 'trigger word' - oh my goodness
SomeOne got "Offended" - which should never happen to delicate little snowflake DPST's.

Relax - when harris is potus she will pass legislation that to "offend a liberal marxist DPST" will be illegal and punishable by removal of tongue and hands to prohibit any further 'offensive communications".

Now - does someOne feel better??????
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 06:31 PM   #29
Jam3768
BANNED

Don't worry oebbie. You are just as fucking stupid. If not more so.

You type basically the same response to every post that even remotely disagrees with your myopic point of view. I mean seriously -- who does that. Besides you of course.

Your comments are so repetive that I hear Ben Stein's voice in my head every time I read one of your moronic posts.

Bueller

Bueller

Bueller

Dpst

Lib Dem

Marxist

Bueller

Bueller

Bueller

Try mixing in an occasional original thought. I know that is a tall order for you, but give it a go. At least once anyway. Who knows-- you might actually like it.

Also sign off from Eccie on occasion, get away from your computer and try going outside for a change. In other words -- get a fucking life. You may find that the sky is blue, grass is green, water is wet and that well prepared food actually tastes good.

Give it a try why don't you. Anything has to be better than your current, extremely pathetic existence.
Old 09-17-2020, 07:30 PM   #30
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam3768 View Post
Don't worry oebbie. You are just as fucking stupid. If not more so.

You type basically the same response to every post that even remotely disagrees with your myopic point of view. I mean seriously -- who does that. Besides you of course.

Your comments are so repetive that I hear Ben Stein's voice in my head every time I read one of your moronic posts.

Bueller

Bueller

Bueller

Dpst

Lib Dem

Marxist

Bueller

Bueller

Bueller

Try mixing in an occasional original thought. I know that is a tall order for you, but give it a go. At least once anyway. Who knows-- you might actually like it.

Also sign off from Eccie on occasion, get away from your computer and try going outside for a change. In other words -- get a fucking life. You may find that the sky is blue, grass is green, water is wet and that well prepared food actually tastes good.

Give it a try why don't you. Anything has to be better than your current, extremely pathetic existence.

So true...
matchingmole is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women