Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 06-18-2012, 11:02 PM   #16
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
In my lifetime, I was proudest of my country when Reagan was president. My formative years saw the U.S. being humiliated by the Iranians and then the Soviets. Carter was president then. I also remember the misery index associated with Carter. I can't re-call a time in our history when we were at our weakest than under Carter. Obama is not quite there yet, but he's close. At least with Obama, we don't have the double digit interest rates that Carter foisted upon us. Other than that, Carter, Obama are one in the same.
We can't keep spending and printing money forever. High interest rates and severe inflation are coming that will make the Carter economy seem like the good old days. Stimulus spending just postpones, and worsens, the coming crash.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 04:21 AM   #17
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Very Good President

Well, you had a good start there, but then you went off the deep end.

President Obama is in no way like Carter and has been a very good President for this country and does deserve a second term and even a third term if it was possible.

. . . Bush left this country in a horrendous economic hole and President Obama has been digging us out while every Republican has been opposing his every move. Making a difficult task even harder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
I think if the American people were truly given a choice instead of the crap fed to us by the 2 parties and the media, we could elect a real leader who would put all Americans ahead of any special interest. I think for the most part, the majority of Americans are pretty much Libertarians at heart-- liberal on social issues and conservative on fiscal matters. In many ways, the presidency maybe too big of a job for one man. Lord knows there is a lot of issues to deal with. Personally, I think Obama has done a shitty job. Probably THE worst president since Carter if not the WORST president EVER. He does not deserve a second term.
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 06:10 AM   #18
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

It is a good thing he takes off as much as he does, golfing, vacations, watching basketball and such. The alternative would be that he would actually work and the shit he wants or his handlers want, isnt what this nation needs or wants. Goo thing he is a shiftless lazy ass.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 10:47 AM   #19
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
Well, you had a good start there, but then you went off the deep end.

President Obama is in no way like Carter and has been a very good President for this country and does deserve a second term and even a third term if it was possible.

. . . Bush left this country in a horrendous economic hole and President Obama has been digging us out while every Republican has been opposing his every move. Making a difficult task even harder.

FastGoon, you're beautiful! The perfect Obamaton. Ignore facts, and worship devotedly. You will be the poster boy for the police state.

Obama and FastGoon >>>
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 10:49 AM   #20
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I guess that's it then.

If it's an impossible job, let's just stop paying the corrupt fuck and evict him and mooshell right now!
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 11:12 AM   #21
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

+1
Old 06-19-2012, 11:30 AM   #22
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
FastGoon, you're beautiful! The perfect Obamaton. Ignore facts, and worship devotedly. You will be the poster boy for the police state.

Obama and FastGoon >>>
The Obamazombies, like FastGoon, remind me of a great line from a great movie "As Good as it Gets"

The Jack Nicholson character is asked by one of his adoring fans, how he is able to write like a woman. Nicholson tells her: "I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability" Well that's the average Obama supporter, a normal person who's lost reason and accountability.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNKIjLLZMWs
Old 06-19-2012, 07:41 PM   #23
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation The Good, The Bad And The Ugly

It must be really convenient for some of you lazy fuckers just to call anyone as an Obamzombie or some other derogatory label when you disagree with their point of view.

The fact is, I have seen the Good, The Bad and The Ugly in Presidents and they have been on both sides of the aisle.

I do support President Obama whole-hardheartedly, but it's not a mindless endorsement. We agree on most things and oppose the same things. I came up with a post for Hillary before he nominated her. I opposed the war in Iraq just like he did, but I did not have to contend with the intense pressure in Washington to support that idiot Bush.

When Obama first came on the national scene, I frankly did not think he had much of a chance to high office, but I keep an open mind and give everyone a fair shake, but I do not suffer fools easily.

Once they lose my trust, it's gone for good.

Even Bush the Elder had my vote, but his son was the worst thing to have happened to this country since the Great Depression.

Just look at what President Obama has done and how he has turned this country around in spite of the obstacles he has overcome. He brought down a high-value terrorist that had evaded arrest for over a decade.

Bush did not even know what country to look in for OBL!

President Obama bailed out Detroit when it was going down the tubes even while Romney opposed the idea, but of course, the clown now wants credit for an idea he opposed.

The economy is still weak, but at least it's now headed in the right direction.

. . . Why can't you gentlemen at least give credit where credit is due?

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 08:07 PM   #24
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
It must be really convenient for some of you lazy fuckers just to call anyone as an Obamzombie or some other derogatory label when you disagree with their point of view.

The fact is, I have seen the Good, The Bad and The Ugly in Presidents and they have been on both sides of the aisle.

I do support President Obama whole-hardheartedly, but it's not a mindless endorsement. We agree on most things and oppose the same things. I came up with a post for Hillary before he nominated her. I opposed the war in Iraq just like he did, but I did not have to contend with the intense pressure in Washington to support that idiot Bush.

When Obama first came on the national scene, I frankly did not think he had much of a chance to high office, but I keep an open mind and give everyone a fair shake, but I do not suffer fools easily.

Once they lose my trust, it's gone for good.

Even Bush the Elder had my vote, but his son was the worst thing to have happened to this country since the Great Depression.

Just look at what President Obama has done and how he has turned this country around in spite of the obstacles he has overcome. He brought down a high-value terrorist that had evaded arrest for over a decade.

Bush did not even know what country to look in for OBL!

President Obama bailed out Detroit when it was going down the tubes even while Romney opposed the idea, but of course, the clown now wants credit for an idea he opposed.

The economy is still weak, but at least it's now headed in the right direction.

. . . Why can't you gentlemen at least give credit where credit is due?
I know I'm not supposed to admit it, but I'm a BIRTHER. Then there's the 500 other reasons I do not like him.

President Kardashian makes y'alls asses wet so ENJOY...
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 08:30 PM   #25
rodog44
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

You say "I do not suffer fools easily" and yet you would vote for Obama a second time. That makes you one of the biggest fools I can think of.
rodog44 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 09:05 PM   #26
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

FastGoon, the facts and evidence simply don't support your devotion to Obama. He has made nothing better. The economy is worse, our foreign affairs are in shambles, our Attorney General is a criminal, and the debt he is increasing has already lowered our credit standing once, and will do so again until there is a real panic.

Obama is incompetent and in way over his head. It will be better for the country, and better for him and his family, if he is a one term President.

Your googly eyed devotion is cute, but irrelevant. Even the people close to him are having doubts. You are living a fantasy. Sorry, dude, but that's the truth.
Old 06-19-2012, 09:45 PM   #27
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodog44 View Post
You say "I do not suffer fools easily" and yet you would vote for Obama a second time. That makes you one of the biggest fools I can think of.
Nailed it!

Also, the people who think that the President can blame the situation on a former President don't understand leadership. There will be a 'gotcha' moment around this in the debates that will swing most of the independents to Romney.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 10:24 PM   #28
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Nailed it!

Also, the people who think that the President can blame the situation on a former President don't understand leadership. There will be a 'gotcha' moment around this in the debates that will swing most of the independents to Romney.
and it is working

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll: Romney 48%, Obama 44%
increases daily
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 10:32 PM   #29
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
and it is working

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll: Romney 48%, Obama 44%
increases daily

It looks like Obama's genius political strategy of giving illegal amnesty to illegals didn't work. I think Obama is losing swing voters and energizing the conservative base with this last move to reward illegal immigration.
Old 06-19-2012, 10:41 PM   #30
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
It looks like Obama's genius political strategy of giving illegal amnesty to illegals didn't work. I think Obama is losing swing voters and energizing the conservative base with this last move to reward illegal immigration.
I am guessing a 48-2 sorry fast cum
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women