Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41490
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Old 09-04-2015, 12:02 PM   #16
annoe
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 27

People apply that label based on tons of things. Look at Amy Shumer. She has a full face with a slight double chin which is enough for some people to call her BBW even though she is a size 6 (and hot as hell in that GQ layout).
annoe is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 12:04 PM   #17
Goose2u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Not trying to hijack to thread just an opinion here spinner type bodies look great when the girls are in their twenty's when a woman hits her thirty's if she doesn't have a little meet on her bones she just doesn't look healthy to me. That's about the time of life women are hitting their peak in my estimation.
Goose2u is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 12:07 PM   #18
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

In my opinion, which doesn't mean squat, you are not a bbw. To me, bbw is someone who wears plus sized clothing and/or who isn't firm with big arms, big legs, big everything.....

Curvy, voluptuous, bbw are all subjective terms. As long as you have recent pics and are not advertising as a spinner/skinny/athletic, don't stress that you are misleading anyone.
Laura Lynn is online now   Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 12:10 PM   #19
Bad_Mojo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

I would say at least thick, bordering on BBW.

But, and here's an honest statement, I have never seen pictures where it didn't seem you were hiding your midsection. How about a picture in just bra & panties so everyone can give you a truly informed answer?
Bad_Mojo is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 12:30 PM   #20
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Thanks, FiDFW
Your post isn't the same without a gif though.
Oh, sorry:

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post

If I could look that good with that much extra I would put down the celery and eat pasta like e'rrrrrryday.
That pic is 'shopped to shit.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 12:57 PM   #21
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
Don't sweat the labels. I've seen you since the latest pics were taken, and they are accurate. If a guy decides it's his idea of "BBW", big whoop.

You know how I gravitate towards the skinny chicks, yet I'm a satisfied repeat customer and we always have a great time when you and I get together, as I think is the case with every other guy that gets to spend time with you.

I have no idea what "BBW" means, by the way. I've come to mistrust that acronym almost as much as GFE.
Thanks, Tinman. I don't know what it means anymore either. Lol. Come to think of it, there was a picture chart somewhere I saw once. Maybe it was posted in Houston. I'll have to see if I can find it later. It had a pretty good line up and definition of each body type.

I'm not worried about it just thinking out loud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by annoe View Post
People apply that label based on tons of things. Look at Amy Shumer. She has a full face with a slight double chin which is enough for some people to call her BBW even though she is a size 6 (and hot as hell in that GQ layout).
Bette Midler is another one. When she was younger her face was really full but she was slender.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose2u View Post
Not trying to hijack to thread just an opinion here spinner type bodies look great when the girls are in their twenty's when a woman hits her thirty's if she doesn't have a little meet on her bones she just doesn't look healthy to me. That's about the time of life women are hitting their peak in my estimation.
Idk I see some pretty hot and fit moms these days. I think like anything else it's how you carry it and whether or not you live a healthy lifestyle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Lynn View Post
In my opinion, which doesn't mean squat, you are not a bbw. To me, bbw is someone who wears plus sized clothing and/or who isn't firm with big arms, big legs, big everything.....

Curvy, voluptuous, bbw are all subjective terms. As long as you have recent pics and are not advertising as a spinner/skinny/athletic, don't stress that you are misleading anyone.
Thank you, my friend. I feel the same way. And you know what sizes I wear.

I am definitely not stressing over it. I might be stressing a little here and there about more important things but definitely not that. I just thought it would be interesting to discuss and a good distraction for a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_Mojo View Post
I would say at least thick, bordering on BBW.

But, and here's an honest statement, I have never seen pictures where it didn't seem you were hiding your midsection. How about a picture in just bra & panties so everyone can give you a truly informed answer?
Lol. Ya but you've never seen pictures of my face either. Would that suggest that I'm ugly? Maybe.

I get what you're saying but I don't think you need to see tiger stripe pics to determine whether or not someone is a BBW. Besides, my mommy marks are consistently mentioned in my reviews and ads. There's no question about their existence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
Oh, sorry:

That pic is 'shopped to shit.
Oh lol. Can you find me a better BBW coke bottle pic if you get time? I'm on my phone and can't tell.

And what's over-rustle? You having a bad day?
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 01:05 PM   #22
HobbyPilot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Based on the pictures I think you have the perfect build, Curvy/Thick! Or "Mid Thirties Hot MILF Build".

Of course I'm partial, I'd walk past 10 naked "Spinners" to see a Curvy/Thick girl!
HobbyPilot is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 01:08 PM   #23
Guest091816-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Pictures are worth 1000 words. But it's words you requested. I would suggest "former cheerleader". Love that picture btw.
Guest091816-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 01:14 PM   #24
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

The term BBW was coined by Carole Shaw in 1979. The first B, big, means any woman outside the normal weight/height charts. This would apply to the majority of women in America. Way too often though, it is used as a euphemism for fat. A woman can be over weight but still not fat. Firm, toned, no roles, good skin condition, no cottage cheese ass or thighs, etc. Just more pounds than is considered normal for her height.

The 2ed B is far more subjective. But many guys use BBW to describe very fat, morbidly obese women as BBW instead of just admitting they are fat.

You dear, do meet the criteria for the first B but not in a bad way. And just about anyone who meets you would agree you are most definably the 2ed B as well.

If a guy likes fucking fat women, that's OK. WALDT. There is way too much PC out there. Guys argue all the time about other guys misusing terms like this. Some guy will post she's not fat, she's a BBW. And most of the time, when we look at the photos, she's a whale. Huge gut, roles of fat. moon craters on her ass. flab all over. If a guy is a chubby fucker, own it, Be proud. Be who you are.

Women who are self confident, know they have flaws but don't let that hold them back are sexy. Regardless of their weight. And by being honest, they are far more likely to attract guys who will be happy with them.

You THN, are a sexy woman
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 01:27 PM   #25
NTXReggie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by annoe View Post
Look at Amy Shumer. She has a full face with a slight double chin which is enough for some people to call her BBW even though she is a size 6 (and hot as hell in that GQ layout).
Mmmm, Amy Schumer--nothing better than a foul mouthed funny gal that likes sex!!! Man, how I would like a little BCD with her! Hardly a BBW, although I doubt a genuine size 6--ladies you know, you can buy a size 6 (or whatever) at 10 different places and they will rarely be the same true size! A current FWB is a true size 8 and Amy ain't fitting in too many of her clothes. Not that it matters, besides, where I want to go, we don't need clothes!!!

Back on topic, THN, never seen you except in pics and BBW doesn't come to mind. Your only current pics indicates thick or curvy (and tasty) to me but, as with all things, it is in the eye of the beholder. I would have no hesitation spending BCD with you (more yummy, you and Amy together--the forever mind movies!!!) and if I saw you out and about (assuming I did not know you from here--hypothetical), you would certainly catch my eye and have me making a fool of myself chatting you up!!!

You seem to have no shortage of gentleman (term used loosely LOL), including the one whose review you referenced, that are fans of their visits with you. Much ado about nothing, IMHO. Sure, some guys tastes will steer them away from you. Others are steered away from rail thin gals. By the same token, there are just as many that will be drawn to those same gals be they thick or thin or even BBW. Choices are wonderful, aren't they???

I do agree with Mojo. Since you seem to be updating your pics, you might add some more that give a better illustration of your overall "tastiness." And as a guy that is far more attracted to eyes than other parts of the female anatomy, how about a look at those peepers? Doesn't even have to be full face.
NTXReggie is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 01:35 PM   #26
D1&
BANNED

You look fine for a southern girl. Come over to Carolina, we know how to treat short big ladies. Fat fingers just means more cushion for my weenie. You are just a fine southern lady, hee haw.
D1& is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 01:37 PM   #27
NTXReggie
Valued Poster

Quote:
The 2ed B is far more subjective.
Bingo! Even if a guy refers to a woman as a BBW and means she is fat/overweight/curvy/thick, he is still indicating she is beautiful. Keep that in mind all ladies that might take offense at the BBW term, even if you or others disagree about it being used about you. Not to be mean or insensitive, but there are BUW...just sayin'!
NTXReggie is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 01:46 PM   #28
playerplano
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

THN I think you are very brave to open this discussion.

You know I had a serious case of hobby lust for you and you killed my hobby budget for a year LOL. I think as long as you or your pictures don't misrepresent guys have no reason to complain. You are not a spinner and have never claimed to be. When I was seeing you I never had a single complaint. You have a killer smile , great tits, tight legs and ass ! I'd fuck you - oh wait I already did ! More important is your style, sexy attitude and serious skills BCD. I never had an issue with the corset you wore. That is your decision what you are comfortable with. I always say it was a great handle to move you into position!

Keep doing what you do !

Some will love you and some won't. Fuck the first category and FUCK the second category !
playerplano is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 02:06 PM   #29
TexasDave555
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Everyone has their own scale for body types......

Thick yes...
Chunky yes...
Volumptuous (sp) ... yes

Borderline BBW... maybe.

Full on BBW.... no....

You see in a lot of reviews the term small BBW... I don't think you are that either.
TexasDave555 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 02:40 PM   #30
Buffie_theBody
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 204105
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You look thick but you look fit you look like you workout. Very pretty.
Buffie_theBody is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women