Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60203
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48384
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41244
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-02-2016, 08:46 PM   #16
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
depends on if the gal "set the bar so high,he will never be satisfied with the hunger he will need satisfied"....lol
That's good points about the bar being raised.

The first pay for sex adventure I ever had was when I was in the Navy stationed in Hawaii. I got a blowjob for $250(!) I was in the hotel and I blew my load in no time flat. I hope she was a woman. She looked good, but I've heard stories about some of those chicks that they are more than passable. I didn't know about that stuff back then and to make sure that there was no tree trunk. Oh well. But that wasn't full-on sex obviously.

Anyway, the first actual full-on, suck AND fuck fest I ever had with a hooker was at the old "Mr. Lucky's" Bar and Brothel in Morgan City in the early to mid-90's. (Sadly, it no longer exists.) But I walked in and the bartender told me straight up right away, "This is a house of pleasure." My eyes lit up like a mother fucker, man. There were three chicks total that day, but the bartender was a tight young blonde. I asked if she was available. She said that she was. HELL FUCK YEAH! We went to one of the mobile homes on the side of the place into a room with mirrors on the walls. We did it all....for $120!!!! Man, I miss that place.

Anyway, the point is that I left with my legs wobbly and, no bullshit, light headed. It was like a first high or something. It's never quite the same after that first high.

FYI - Just in case, if that last sentence was a rules violation, read it to mean "high on life."
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 09:04 PM   #17
OldGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Nay lass I will have princess ~p to save me. The P position is strong in the force and Jedi mind tricks.
OldGent is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 09:05 PM   #18
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Old Gent, you helped twist his world of reality. Yesterday was my one year eccie anniversary. I would have liked to have somebody help me out and get started. I think back to how I got into it and how dark the path has become. At 21 though, imo, that's too young for a guy to start to P4P. He still has a lot of growing up to do, mentally. Even at 29, first time, nervous as hell, had a good time, but to this day, have to tell myself to keep all emotions at the door. I don't think at 21, a guy knows how to do that.

Now, I have a newbie pm me almost everyday on how to get started, I don't mind sending them in the right direction, I just tell them to be DAMN SURE they realize what world they're walking into.
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 09:17 PM   #19
OldGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

I gave him that very speech redcat several times, but the bulletproof attitude of the young prevailed so I just did what I could hoping at least some of it sunk in. If you don't mind my asking, if its is so dark why are you still here? That is an honest question bro. Me the minute this becomes anything other than fun and relaxation I'm out.
OldGent is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 09:19 PM   #20
radio109
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I don't think that's to young, I guess I'm jaded though and grew up around this stuff. I only started recently myself though but a long time observant.

You really have some great stories Bundy, I don't think anyone is more dark side than you lol. My boss is a lifer navy guy, he has a million hilarious stories of being stuck on the boat for 9 months hopping off and sticking is dick in the first (probably) ladyboy he could find lol.

My first high on life wobbly leg experience happened with Taden. I almost fell leaving her house one day on the couple of steps in front lol, my legs were complete jelly, I was dizzy and euphoric, been hooked ever since, chasing but not quite catching.
radio109 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 09:26 PM   #21
albundy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by radio109 View Post
...You really have some great stories Bundy, I don't think anyone is more dark side than you lol...
Old 08-02-2016, 09:29 PM   #22
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldGent View Post
I gave him that very speech redcat several times, but the bulletproof attitude of the young prevailed so I just did what I could hoping at least some of it sunk in. If you don't mind my asking, if its is so dark why are you still here? That is an honest question bro. Me the minute this becomes anything other than fun and relaxation I'm out.
I worded it wrong, I meant it's a dark path if you can't balance the addiction. Not gonna lie bro, this past year has probably been more interesting and exciting filled with thrills. It's like a light switch had been turned on from my past. At the start, I was having trouble with keeping the balance, ie. taking money to be used for a bill and using it to hobby, BIG NO NO!!! I keep the balance, after all bills are paid, time to hobby.

Sorry, OG, I worded it poorly
Old 08-02-2016, 09:32 PM   #23
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Bundy, you're demented, and there's nothing with that.
Old 08-02-2016, 09:46 PM   #24
radio109
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by albundy View Post
I've actually switched over to SA recently bud. You'd be proud of your protege/pupil, if not a little frightened lol.
Old 08-02-2016, 09:50 PM   #25
albundy
Valued Poster

Quote:
I've actually switched over to SA recently bud. You'd be proud of your protege/pupil, if not a little frightened lol.
Man, I'd love to do that. I have reservations about it though. Seems kind of hard to do if you're married. Is it?
Old 08-02-2016, 09:58 PM   #26
radio109
Valued Poster

No not at all, see JA's recent thread in the locker room, he gives all the details how to do it with no trace. Its in between here and backpage cost wise, overall imo the best bang for your buck though as far as p4p. I saw 2 chicks so far, separate occasions, for 200 each both were a few hours, no restrictions.

I used a random pic with a bunch of dudes it in for my profile, it was approved, one dude in the pic happens to look just like me (its not me). Read the stickies also, there seem to be a lot more blackmailers on there.

I forgot use a vpn for all emails and accounts, some of those girls are actually young and educated apparently, tech savvy, don't want your old lady getting emails or texts lol. Its 6 bucks a month for a vpn, 69 for SA if I remember correctly.
Old 08-02-2016, 11:46 PM   #27
SknyDiva
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 166332
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm a Jedi. Learn

I can't wait for the response.
Carry on. Bring it on. Waiting.
SknyDiva is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 06:49 AM   #28
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
No not at all, see JA's recent thread in the locker room, he gives all the details how to do it
Oh, Ohh,
please tell me more about JA's thread in the locker room!!!!
I'm listening!!!!

....And what else is going on in there, TELL ME, TELL ME!????

Who's JA?
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 07:00 AM   #29
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldGent View Post
Nay lass I will have princess ~p to save me. The P position is strong in the force and Jedi mind tricks.
lol
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 07:16 AM   #30
radio109
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeking ~P View Post
Oh, Ohh,
please tell me more about JA's thread in the locker room!!!!
I'm listening!!!!

....And what else is going on in there, TELL ME, TELL ME!????

Who's JA?
You know I can't do that without getting banned hun. Unless your sexy butt is willing to work it out in trade.....then I'm game lol. Kidding of course no WK here.

That's a harmless thread anyway, we are like the special Olympics in our locker room lol (no offence, I'm in there too), the Dallas locker room on the other hand are elite athletes.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women