Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70512
biomed161253
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453071
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47896
pyramider46370
bambino40518
CryptKicker37113
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-17-2010, 09:44 AM   #16
delimex007

Encounters: 17
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amillia_Winter View Post
I AGREE COMPLETELY... PAY HER FOR THAT TIME AND MAYBE EVEN A TIP FOR THE INCONVIENCE.
Paying is fine, but why the tipping ?? Inconvenience ?? Paying is more than enough compensation along with a sincere apology -- but extra tipping for this missed appt ?? Especially as the session did not even take place-- why the tip ??
Also I believe that if a client NCNS a provider - he should pay for that session. Totally different matter that the provider may give that session later for no charge or may give a session at a discount. But the tipping part for the NCNS I did not understand.

I am confused. Honestly. Can you please explain it further? Thanks.
delimex007 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 09:53 AM   #17
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

YOU BASTARD! LMAO. Just kidding. I would give her some kind of $$ just to let her know that you're sorry.

It happens to the best of us.
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 10:07 AM   #18
looiecypher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 94

I am sorry but I do not agree with the paying for the session and especially giving her a tip to boot.
No services were rendered.
A ncns really sucks for either party but to pay someone for a missed appointment does not sit well with me. Even most doctors will only charge you a $20 missed appointment fee.
To pay the full price of a session that didn't happen is not right.
True some ladies will give you a discounted session if they Ncns the guy but they are giving a discounted session not a free one. By paying the full price you are giving her something for nothing in "hopes" that she will see you after all.
I am sure a phone call with a sincere apology would be enough. That is the most the guys get if even that when they are Ncnsed on. If not then I would move on to the next lady.
You said you were sorry ,you even went so far as to post here that you made a mistake and are sorry for it.
She should understand. If not at least you tried and you know you did.
looiecypher is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 11:38 AM   #19
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by looiecypher View Post
I am sorry but I do not agree with the paying for the session and especially giving her a tip to boot.
No services were rendered.
A ncns really sucks for either party but to pay someone for a missed appointment does not sit well with me. Even most doctors will only charge you a $20 missed appointment fee.
To pay the full price of a session that didn't happen is not right.
True some ladies will give you a discounted session if they Ncns the guy but they are giving a discounted session not a free one. By paying the full price you are giving her something for nothing in "hopes" that she will see you after all.
I am sure a phone call with a sincere apology would be enough. That is the most the guys get if even that when they are Ncnsed on. If not then I would move on to the next lady.
You said you were sorry ,you even went so far as to post here that you made a mistake and are sorry for it.
She should understand. If not at least you tried and you know you did.

As I stated, I would never expect to be paid for a missed session and would be GLORIOUSLY surprised if anyone did that, and he would definitely get a hunka hunka burning love time tacked on to our rendezvous. I do think that a tip or some expression of apology at the NEXT meeting would be in order. I am not by any stretch defending NCNS providers, who absolutely should not be rewarded for their rude and thoughtless behavior, but you have to keep in mind that such uncaring women are an exception and not the rule (I think ECCIE has shown that) and that the majority of independents are diligent in TCB.

I'm sorry, darlin, but the doctor reference may not be a quite appropriate metaphor here. Doctors show up at their offices every business day (except "golf holidays") and as we all know from sitting in waiting rooms, overbook back-to-back appointments usually just long enough to take your temperature and then shove you back on the street. One missed appointment causes them little inconvenience and missed income. Also, people are always going to be sick, but not always horny.
(Btw, who's your physician? Most I know charge the whole consultation fee on same day cancellations.)

However, for many providers, especially low-volume ladies, one missed appointment in this tough economy can be a big chunk of money to wave bye to, plus not all providers are hanging around their incalls. Many have to spend time getting buffed and polished (some doctors don't even shave) and then make special trips, or rent hotel rooms.
There is a LOT more time involved on the part of the provider that what a doctor would spend on you. The doctor will just move on to the next patient, but most ladies really don't have another gentleman just outside the door and cannot make up that loss.

Every case is different. The decision on whether or not to make another attempt to see the person may depend on the history/reputation of that client or that provider.

Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 11:51 AM   #20
bchum1977
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

So If I drive all the way to Dallas from OKc, and a provider cancels on me, am I owed finincial restitution for my time and gas money......
bchum1977 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 11:53 AM   #21
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bchum1977 View Post
So If I drive all the way to Dallas from OKc, and a provider cancels on me, am I owed finincial restitution for my time and gas money......
If she doesn't have a valid excuse, YES! But good luck collecting that.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 12:22 PM   #22
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

If a lady has to shell out $$ just for me and my session in renting a room, then I would agree that I should re-imburse her for her expenses. That's only fair.

But anything else... well, that's kinda the cost of doing business. Stuff does happen, and in business you need to expect that sort of thing. I'm sure the low-volume providers understand this. People get put on blacklists for less than a NCNS! So there are options available to them.

I just think that it's a two-way street. Everybody's time is, if you think about it, worth the same amount. The hobbyist has to come up with the cash for his hour or two, not to mention arrange his schedule, hide from the wife, walk the dog earlier, etc. And the provider has to get herself ready (which much to many men's surprise, it actually does take time and effort and an investment in hair and skin care products to look that beautiful all the time), she needs to often travel to an incall, book a room, get ready, etc. So both sides have invested time in the transaction.

So I still say it's only fair if you want to charge for a missed session, it needs to go both ways. But like Fancyinheels says... good luck trying to collect for your time and effort from provider or hobbyist.
Krunkman is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 12:41 PM   #23
looiecypher
Account Disabled

Well in all of this I didn't see the Op mention that he had called the morning of to confirm.
In every instance in all my appointments there has always been a call the morning or day of the session to confirm. I never ever drive out of my way unless I have heard from the lady the day of the session.
So in reality it was more of a cancellation. Thats the way most the ladies do .I have on numerous times not received an answer when calling the morning of to confirm as requested by the lady.
I have gotten to where I don't consider this a ncns as much as a cancellation because they have either slept late or some other problem has come up.
Some ladies do call and give a cancellation and those I do appreciate. At least hearing from them is better than silence.
After not hearing from the gentleman did the lady try to call before the session to confirm or as the OP stated her booking person waited till 15 minutes after the session was scheduled. Maybe an earlier call would have given him the reminder he needed to make the appointment at the scheduled time.

Quote:
If she doesn't have a valid excuse, YES! But good luck collecting that.

I wonder what a valid excuse is ? We have heard pretty much all of them over the years.
The best way for both sides to be happy is to keep your appointments.
Don't cancel for trivial reasons and always call to confirm. Never ever NCNS.By no call no show I mean do not let either side have to drive out of their way ,get rooms ,etc and then not bother to even contact them.
Both parties time is valuable and it shouldn't be wasted.

Fancyinheels I agree with you on many parts but NCNS is not rare it happens way too frequently. Mostly by the younger less experienced ladies but occasionally by the more mature ones also.
From your posts I am sure you are a very reliable lady and I respect that.
looiecypher is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 03:25 PM   #24
Lust4xxxLife
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

To me it's black and white. We pay providers for their time, and if we don't show up and don't cancel, WE'VE made bad use of the time that we reserved. If you book a hotel room and don't show up and don't cancel before a certain point, they charge you the room fee because they've lost the opportunity to make it available to someone else.

Suggesting that it's ok to not pay a provider for a session you didn't show up to and didn't cancel because *some* providers do that to hobbyists all the time is akin to saying that two wrongs make a right. I don't buy it. If a provider does an NCNS on me, my money is still in my wallet. I'm not out much except time. If I drove here from OKC just to see a Provider and she NCNS me, I might ask for some consideration on her fee at a make-up session to account for some of those costs. I wouldn't tip for a missed session.

We all have our own perspectives...
Lust4xxxLife is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 07:13 PM   #25
cameltoed
Gaining Momentum

I appreciate all the responces and advice. I will call and try to make things right with provider/screener. If I work it out I will let you guys know. I never dreamed I would pay for a session I didn't get. I can hardly pay for the sessions I do receive and must be very selective (but that's my problem). Question-how many times have you paid for or been paid for a missed session. Has this ever really happened???
cameltoed is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 07:48 PM   #26
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Contact her and try to make things right. You wouldn't want someone to do that to you.
Bestman200600 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 08:07 PM   #27
cookie man
Premium Access

Encounters: 12

If a provider misses a session, she usually apologizes and offers to "make it up to you". This could be a discounted rate, extra time, or one especially kick-ass session.

If the guy misses the appointment without calling in advance, I think he should at least pay 1/2 rate. Cameltoe seems to be a fair-minded individual and made an honest mistake.

I would talk to the lady, reschedule the appointment, and pay her 1 1/2 rate. By putting this out for all the world to see, she will see that you are legitimately sorry but not "Mr. Moneybags".
If she is not happy with 1/2 rate, I would give her full rate and never see her again. Is that harsh? lol
cookie man is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 08:16 PM   #28
Garland_Bone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41
"oh, sorry I lost my phone in the lake this morning[/quote]

Hey, you may well laugh, but at the bottom of Lake Lavon is a Sprint LG phone, and at the bottom of White Rock Lake is a Vigin Mobil Kyocera, and my current hobby phone, which still seems to work by some miracle, has been dropped in a bathtub, a toilet, fallen from a second story apartment, been sat on, stepped on, slept on, had k-y lube spilled all over it, cat peed on it, rabbit chewed on it, and on one occasion, had it thrown at me. Not all of the buttons work, and he screen is nearly impossible to read. Still, I have never done an ncns!
Garland_Bone is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 08:35 PM   #29
Hawkeye9
Premium Access

Encounters: 230

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krunkman View Post
So let me get this straight... a hobbyist misses an appointment for a valid reason (senility is valid right? and the suggestion is to pay the provider for her time (and a tip for the inconvenience?).

But when we hear about providers being late or missing appointments, where are the calls for the provider to offer a free session, or maybe extra time or services for the hobbyists convenience?

I know how it works... but it don't mean I agree with it. If somebody wants money for nothing, they gotta be willing to do the same.
They got the pussys!!!
Hawkeye9 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 08:38 PM   #30
Hawkeye9
Premium Access

Encounters: 230

[quote=Amillia_Winter;510910]I DON'T KNOW ABOUT OTHER PROVIDERS BUT I DO OFFER EXTRA TIME OR EVEN A DISCOUNT FROM THE DONATION. WHEN I WASN'T SURE ABOUT HAWKEYE I CANCELED OUR APPT. BUT AFTER I ASKED A FEW LADIES ABOUT HIM AND FOUND OUT HE IS A "GOOD GUY" I DISCOUNTED HIS DONATION FOR THE INCONVENIENCE I MAY HAVE CAUSED.
quote]

haha its hawkeye9, LOL!!

I am a complete good guy for the record

Amillia is a sweety herself!!
Hawkeye9 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women