Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162767
Yssup Rider60471
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48487
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41829
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36226
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-29-2012, 04:34 PM   #16
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by FGarvin View Post
And you guys wonder why so many providers dislike this board.......What a nice, warm Austin welcome to our on-line community. Pretty harsh. I know Betty and she's a sweetheart.

Now you all can jump my shit for defending her..another wonderful trait of this board.

FG
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSW1995 View Post
First I know this isnt NV, I was making a reference. Besides that board is nopw long gone. And I am well aware that things change over the years. All I was saying that when I asked and said that I was confused all I got was more bullshit. Also since I have JUST been verifyed now I know. I am willing to move on, but really hold back with the bullshit. Sixx that is for you. I don't need the "times changes" bs. I am full aware at how the times change. In fact they change so much I have to adjust what I ask for. Thanks for the input y'all.

PSW1995
Betty
FGarvin, maybe you need to change your avatar glasses. My initial response was not harsh IMO. She told me what I said was BS so I replied in another post that she is the one with the bullshit.

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 05:23 PM   #17
ztonk

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Why not let providers post in reviews?
Perhaps you should suggest it in the Member Suggestions and Feedback forum.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
ztonk is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 06:29 PM   #18
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ztonk View Post
Perhaps you should suggest it in the Member Suggestions and Feedback forum.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Went straight to the top with that one. Answer I got was its a MAN'S board. Who am I to argure. But I still feel the way I do!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 09:34 PM   #19
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

You're allowed to post a reply in the coed forum. For instance, "My response to JoeBlow's review."

However, most ladies who decide to reply to a review muck it up and come off as a psycho, so be careful.

I think this is one of the things learned from long experience on ASPD. Having ladies able to post replies in the review threads turned into pissing contests far too often.
GneissGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 07:52 AM   #20
FGarvin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sire View Post
It was a lil joke Fred, made to reiterate your point.
In that case, I apologize.
FGarvin is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 08:13 AM   #21
PSW1995
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 104744
My ECCIE Reviews

Indeed there is no white knighting going on. I am an amazing kick ass lady. And for those of you who have met me know this. Also, FGarvin has made some very valid points. You know I bet most of you who hide behind your computer only have the balls when a keyboard is at your fingertips.

Again this would be a better board perhaps if some of you were nicer to us. Really?? What kind of exchange is this? There are no other local boards that I have found, so I am here. And I want for us to have a good time. These stupid childish attacks from no where are not helping any of us.
Thanks again y'all...
Betty
PSW1995
PSW1995 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 08:39 AM   #22
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GneissGuy View Post

I think this is one of the things learned from long experience on ASPD. Having ladies able to post replies in the review threads turned into pissing contests far too often.
Betty

There's your bottom line as far as this thread topic goes. Guys will simply stop posting honest reviews if they feel they are basically calling a provider out for confrontation.

While there have been some cases where mongers have posted false reviews when never having met a lady there are far more cases of a negative review turning out to be solid.
This has saved many a monger from a similar bad experience. Most of those reviews would not have been posted if providers were allowed to jump on the reviewer.

Instead of the review forum being a source of valuable information it would simply become another soap opera "He said she said" forum like Coed.
Codybeast is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 11:55 AM   #23
PSW1995
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 104744
My ECCIE Reviews

True that, I get that as well. But I wasn't bitchy about anything and wasn't going to start a pissing contest. That is not my style. I have great reviews. Even if I did get a bad one, oh well. There is no such thing as bad publicity. I will say this... I hate when people say "you paid too much". Who the hell gives anyone the right to deem what I am worth? I am sick of the whore mongers trying to tell others how to spend their money on services. To that I say shove it. I have digressed a bit here, but these are my complaints. Also don't apoligize for some bullshit someone else is spitting. I didn't bring any bullshit I asked a simple question and got a bunch of shit. It's alright, I see how it is. And since I am not going anywhere, lets keep having fun. Please keep any ungliness to yourself. Thanks!!
Betty
PSW1995
PSW1995 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:37 PM   #24
missmolly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2940
My ECCIE Reviews

Y not let us reply to reviews? Because review are not always what they seam...could of helped me just yesterday....i had a bad review and never even had a session with the guy.....unexpected turn of advents made it impossible to happen...but hey it is what it is.....
missmolly is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:50 PM   #25
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSW1995 View Post
I hate when people say "you paid too much". Who the hell gives anyone the right to deem what I am worth? I am sick of the whore mongers trying to tell others how to spend their money on services. To that I say shove it.
that is never going to happen, simply for the fact that is what this board is about..
sharing information whether said person likes it or not,..

I agree with you on pricing, consider yourself lucky that the Feds did not pass laws saying all Providers can only make X instead of Y or Z, because that is discrimination, regardless of the Service or menu you Provide.

Now when I could charge what I felt like charging and or felt comfortable charging, I hated when I got beat down on price, but at the end of the day, I can shit in one hand and want in the other and see which one fills up first,
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 01:30 PM   #26
harkontume
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Yep.. your lucky they don't make your product in China!

Wait a minute .... they DO make your product in China!

Well it is just a matter of time then they will control all of the production in China.

sigh....
harkontume is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 01:32 PM   #27
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by missmolly View Post
Y not let us reply to reviews? Because review are not always what they seam...could of helped me just yesterday....i had a bad review and never even had a session with the guy.....unexpected turn of advents made it impossible to happen...but hey it is what it is.....

I just addressed that Exact question and situation two posts above you.

If someone is posting a fake review you call them out in the Coed section for ALL to see. Same with if you want to challenge the client's experience during the session however as GG stated earlier you do want to approach it correctly or you will generally look worse than before you posted it.

There are no pluses to a provider posting challenges in the review section but there sure are plenty of negatives.

Let's say I booked you and thought your BCD sucked big time.
Let's say I also knew you would come back with some petty fabricated accusation to challenge my experience.
I wouldn't bother posting a review and the other mongers would get screwed over by booking you as a result.

The purpose of the Review forum is to provide Mongers enough insight to make an informed decision. It is not a venue for pissed off providers to vent.
It is to benefit Mongers who don't like taking unnecessary risks. It is Not to book you up as a provider although that is very likely if the reviewer had a positive experience.

Fake reviewers should be outed in Coed or even Alerts if applicable where the provider is sure to reach a far wider audience including other providers as well IMO.
Old 10-03-2012, 06:57 PM   #28
ChuckLumley
Registered Member

I can see why girls would like a chance to respond to a review, but let's keep in mind that this is a publicly available website. Responding to a review could be seen as confirmation that the girl did in fact accept money for sexual activities (it is not hard at all to match screen names with real people especially when you are publishing pictures). From a legal perspective, that's probably not a good idea. I haven't heard of Texas taking things that far, but there have been some prosecutions in other states solely based on on-line ads.

Let's be careful out there!
ChuckLumley is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 07:11 PM   #29
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckLumley View Post
I can see why girls would like a chance to respond to a review, but let's keep in mind that this is a publicly available website. Responding to a review could be seen as confirmation that the a girl did in fact accept money for sexual activities (it is not hard at all to match screen names with real people especially when you are publishing pictures). From a legal perspective, that's probably not a good idea. I haven't heard of Texas taking things that far, but there have been some prosecutions in other states solely based on on-line ads.

Let's be careful out there!
Good point

A Provider with pics and real world contact info confirming the exchange is pretty much a public confession.

Folks do tend to get a false sense of security in this tight knit but Extremely Public community.
Old 10-03-2012, 08:10 PM   #30
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codybeast View Post
I just addressed that Exact question and situation two posts above you.

If someone is posting a fake review you call them out in the Coed section for ALL to see. Same with if you want to challenge the client's experience during the session however as GG stated earlier you do want to approach it correctly or you will generally look worse than before you posted it.

There are no pluses to a provider posting challenges in the review section but there sure are plenty of negatives.

Let's say I booked you and thought your BCD sucked big time.
Let's say I also knew you would come back with some petty fabricated accusation to challenge my experience.
I wouldn't bother posting a review and the other mongers would get screwed over by booking you as a result.

The purpose of the Review forum is to provide Mongers enough insight to make an informed decision. It is not a venue for pissed off providers to vent.
It is to benefit Mongers who don't like taking unnecessary risks. It is Not to book you up as a provider although that is very likely if the reviewer had a positive experience.

Fake reviewers should be outed in Coed or even Alerts if applicable where the provider is sure to reach a far wider audience including other providers as well IMO.

Codybeast makes some good points.

Keep this in mind, a provider never responds well to a negative review. If a provider is playing by the rules, all she will see is a NO unless the title gives it away. There will be ROS controversy thrown in the mix too. Can a provider handle being told she doesn't look like her pics by the reviewer? Can she handle other mongers possibly agreeing? Can a provider keep her emotion in check with her responses and during the duration of a pissing match? It's very unlikely, we have seen it played out on the boards before.

A provider is a business. Do you see Best Buy corporate for example, argue with a customer in a forum? I know they are two different types of business but money is exchanged for services.

Providers responding to reviews disrupts the flow of information exchange. It is already difficult for mongers to post their true experiences. Imagine if they can be disputed. All parties end up looking bad in the end.

We also forget that this would be huge headache for the mods. It can be very time consuming to be a mod. Why add something not needed with no real benefit for all parties involved except those that are passing the popcorn while reading these forums (myself included).

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women