Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41485
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35847
Mojojo33117

Old 01-25-2015, 06:01 AM   #16
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Why don't you tell Obama, his advisor Sharpton and his Attorney General Holder to fuck off with the racial shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Why don't you fuck off with the racial shit?
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 06:04 AM   #17
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

To reward failure would mean that an attempt at success would have had to have occurred.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 09:02 AM   #18
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker View Post
subjects aside
Sniper was directed by C. Eastwood, stars B. Cooper
Selma directed and stars a bunch of unknowns
We can chalk that up as a factor as well.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 10:28 AM   #19
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

The TV movie Game Change (about Sarah Palin) was awarded a Golden Globe though it was soundly rebutted for it's plethora of inaccuracies. I guess the truth doesn't sell in some years and in some years the lies are preferred (at least by certain people).
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 10:37 AM   #20
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

"Victim mentality" just doesn't sell anymore, except in politics for those that lack the intelligence to understand what is maliciously being done to them.

The race war has been fought and WON in America, as it should have been and we are all thankful for.

When all you have left is Sharpton and the ilk defending criminals resisting arrest and getting shot as a direct result, there is no problem.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 04:48 PM   #21
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
The TV movie Game Change (about Sarah Palin) was awarded a Golden Globe though it was soundly rebutted for it's plethora of inaccuracies. I guess the truth doesn't sell in some years and in some years the lies are preferred (at least by certain people).
You should be happy that the film didn't also portray her as trailer trash, just as a blithering idiot. You'd be wailing like a banshee! It was a decent piece of entertainment. I enjoyed it. Once. It won three golden globes. I don't remember it being billed as a documentary, though.

You truly think American Sniper is any less dramatized than Game Change, JDIdiot?

You want truth? Read the Bible! I know your Sarah does.

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 05:46 PM   #22
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Why don't you tell Obama, his advisor Sharpton and his Attorney General Holder to fuck off with the racial shit.
Because I'm telling you.

Are they on this board?

You know...what is really interesting.....is why you would choose to post this up as a topic. I mean....I dunno....it wouldn't occur to me to take pleasure in a fucking movie doing well or not. How come you take such pleasure in it and find it so interesting that you post it up as a new topic?

Race bait much?
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 05:50 PM   #23
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Game Change was hilarious....accurately depicting your Alaskan dream girl as the fucking know-nothing airhead that she was then and continues to be today.

What about it admiral? I posted up in another string....I think your girl is gonna tease us for a while before opting out as a candidate. Dazzle us with your political acumen.

I'll expect something around 4:17 a.m.
Old 01-25-2015, 05:51 PM   #24
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
To reward failure would mean that an attempt at success would have had to have occurred.
You're deep. Keep the one-liners coming when they are this wise and insightful.
Old 01-26-2015, 05:24 AM   #25
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Again, you get it wrong. It has nothing to do with taking pleasure. As I already posted, the movie deserved to do better at the box office.

You obviously live in an insular world and are unaware that there has been an ongoing dialogue in the national media (print, tv and web) about the lack of success of "Selma" compared to "American Sniper".

If the subject is of such little interest to you, I suggest you stay the fuck out of the conversation. But I am certain you just like shooting your mouth off, even when you are so ill informed.

The real race baiters are the national spokespeople who get the media attention that can actually bait people. Race baiters like Obama, Sharpton and Holder (among others).

Why are you such a dumb fuck?

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Because I'm telling you.

Are they on this board?

You know...what is really interesting.....is why you would choose to post this up as a topic. I mean....I dunno....it wouldn't occur to me to take pleasure in a fucking movie doing well or not. How come you take such pleasure in it and find it so interesting that you post it up as a new topic?

Race bait much?
BTW, you aren't fooling anyone with your "are they on this board?" - could TimmyTard get more juvenile?......we know you love the race baiting that Obama and his ilk promote; and try to deflect by calling others the race baiters. It doesn't work anymore. The race promoters have cried wolf too many times. America is weary of being called racist when they are not.
Old 01-27-2015, 07:49 AM   #26
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Because America is just tired of being race-hoaxed?

The word got out early that the movie unjustly portrays LBJs position on civil rights. And after two dreadful years of Obama, Sharpton, Democrats and the media race-hoaxing America with Trayvon and Ferguson and Oprah’s comparing Trayvon shooting to the killing of Emmett Till, we are exhausted by audacious lies and emotional blackmail.

Selma Cast..

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywo...yndon-johnson/

It failed because it is just more of the "same shit-differnt day" hoopla"
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 12:16 PM   #27
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30
Default Always look for the simple solution.

Quote:
Because America is just tired of being race-hoaxed?

The word got out early that the movie unjustly portrays LBJs position on civil rights. And after two dreadful years of Obama, Sharpton, Democrats and the media race-hoaxing America with Trayvon and Ferguson and Oprah’s comparing Trayvon shooting to the killing of Emmett Till, we are exhausted by audacious lies and emotional blackmail.

Selma Cast..

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywo...yndon-johnson/
Could it be the movie just sux? I look for simple solutions. Not immediately go to the "america is racist country" because a certain film is not well supported by the public.

I have not seen the movie. I'll probably wait for it on Netfix or something equivalent. I like good movies and can appreciate well acted and directed flix even if I don't particularly like the theme. Not sure if it has any of these qualities. I'll need to check reviews.
Muscleup is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 12:23 PM   #28
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

No, the movie didn't suck. It was good. And it got an all time positive rating of 5-stars 99% at Rotten Tomatoes...that is the best it gets...

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/selma/#contentReviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscleup View Post
Could it be the movie just sux? .... I'll need to check reviews.
Old 01-27-2015, 03:06 PM   #29
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Weren't we supposed to be past this since like 2008?
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 04:25 PM   #30
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women