Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70674
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60196
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41227
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-28-2019, 10:55 AM   #16
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Guess his royalties from inventing the internet have slowed.
That is a myth...below is the reality.

http://www.todayifoundout.com/index....-the-internet/

Indeed, even former Republican speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives, Newt Gingrich, stated: “In all fairness, it’s something Gore had worked on a long time. Gore is not the Father of the Internet, but in all fairness, Gore is the person who, in the Congress, most systematically worked to make sure that we got to an Internet…”
But even though he did all that and could rightly say he played a part in the early creation of the Internet, in this quote from Gore, “I took the initiative in creating the Internet”, he was most likely referring to a specific initiative, namely the High Performance Computing and Communication Act of 1991, which is also known as “The Gore Bill”. Gore originally started crafting this bill in 1988 after hearing a report “Toward a National Research Network”, which was submitted to congress by a group of UCLA computer science professors, including Leonard Kleinrock who was one of the original creators of the ARPANET, the predecessor to the Internet.
Gore’s bill eventually passed on December 9, 1991 and led to, among a lot of other things that contributed to the growth and creation of the Internet, the National Information Infrastructure (NII), which Gore referred to as the “Information Superhighway”. Basically, this was a proposed “advanced, seamless web of public and private communication networks, interactive services, interoperable hardware and software, computers, databases, and consumer electronics to put vast amounts of information at users’ fingertips.”
This bill also ended up resulting in providing funding to Marc Andreessen, the inventor of the Mosaic Web Browser. Without this grant, there would have been no Mosaic Web Browser. Why is this important? Because the Mosaic Web Browser’s release took the World Wide Web from a fledgling technology used by very few people and rocketed it into the most popular information sharing model on the Internet. Prior to Mosaic’s launch, the web was much less popular than older protocols for dealing with files on the internet, such as Gopher and Wide Area Information Servers.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 10:58 AM   #17
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I accidently hit Cap Lock and posted in all caps once.

I was too lazy to go back and change it. You on the other hand do it as if you go in and out of hot flashes. Are you Menopausal?

I left out your quackpot sun spot 'scientist'....

...maybe you should run him down to the Pentagon!
I got it...if no one agrees with your junk science...everything else is crackpot...did you just elude to the impact the Sun has the earth...Hummmm...must not have been you
Get help from your big brother...it couldn't hurt!!
Don't you have a LIBERALterian meeting to go to and gather right wing unhinged videos...GOOD LUCK!!
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 11:01 AM   #18
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
That is a myth...below is the reality.

http://www.todayifoundout.com/index....-the-internet/

Indeed, even former Republican speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives, Newt Gingrich, stated: “In all fairness, it’s something Gore had worked on a long time. Gore is not the Father of the Internet, but in all fairness, Gore is the person who, in the Congress, most systematically worked to make sure that we got to an Internet…”
But even though he did all that and could rightly say he played a part in the early creation of the Internet, in this quote from Gore, “I took the initiative in creating the Internet”, he was most likely referring to a specific initiative, namely the High Performance Computing and Communication Act of 1991, which is also known as “The Gore Bill”. Gore originally started crafting this bill in 1988 after hearing a report “Toward a National Research Network”, which was submitted to congress by a group of UCLA computer science professors, including Leonard Kleinrock who was one of the original creators of the ARPANET, the predecessor to the Internet.
Gore’s bill eventually passed on December 9, 1991 and led to, among a lot of other things that contributed to the growth and creation of the Internet, the National Information Infrastructure (NII), which Gore referred to as the “Information Superhighway”. Basically, this was a proposed “advanced, seamless web of public and private communication networks, interactive services, interoperable hardware and software, computers, databases, and consumer electronics to put vast amounts of information at users’ fingertips.”
This bill also ended up resulting in providing funding to Marc Andreessen, the inventor of the Mosaic Web Browser. Without this grant, there would have been no Mosaic Web Browser. Why is this important? Because the Mosaic Web Browser’s release took the World Wide Web from a fledgling technology used by very few people and rocketed it into the most popular information sharing model on the Internet. Prior to Mosaic’s launch, the web was much less popular than older protocols for dealing with files on the internet, such as Gopher and Wide Area Information Servers.
Fake News...
Old 02-28-2019, 11:19 AM   #19
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
NO....but the Bush administration was.

If I recall, they thought Iraq would welcome us with open arms.

What did you think at the time ff?

Or were out trying to figure how much SS tax you needed to withhold on your plumber!
I was always opposed to war in Iraq.

Has the Pentagon ever been wrong in your opinion WTF?

(I feel like I'm talking to myself..LOL)
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 11:22 AM   #20
bb1961
Valued Poster

Only the Pentagon knows about global warming not NASA!!
Old 02-28-2019, 11:32 AM   #21
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

From your link.

"However, research has shown these changes high above Earth are unlikely to have much of an impact on weather at the planet's surface - including climate change."

The chunk I pulled from your link says this won't have much of an impact at our surface.
I believe the NASA data.

You're the one calling it bullshit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
The Sun has the more impact on the earth's weather that ANYTHING man has EVER done to date!!
I guess this NASA data is BULLSHIT!!https://www.iceagenow.info/lack-of-s...asa-scientist/https://www.technocracy.news/nasa-sc...g-record-cold/https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...ist-warns.html
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 11:43 AM   #22
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Gore: “… During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet. I took the initiative in moving forward a whole range of initiatives that have proven to be important to our country’s economic growth and environmental protection, improvements in our educational system.”

Bullshit! Spin words any way you'd like . Pull up an article thats written by a gore cock sucker! But in your own quoted article above. gore says he created the internet. Do not come at us with some words have different meanings at different times for different people! Your myth hypothesis is easily debunked. He did say it!
god damn do try harder! Please?
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 11:50 AM   #23
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
From your link.

"However, research has shown these changes high above Earth are unlikely to have much of an impact on weather at the planet's surface - including climate change."

The chunk I pulled from your link says this won't have much of an impact at our surface.
I believe the NASA data.

You're the one calling it bullshit.

Climate change has been happening for BILLIONS of year and will keep on happen with humans or not.
You and the left wing loons changed from the "next ice age" to "global warming" to "climate change"....MAKE UP YOU FUCKING MINDS!!
You can't go wrong with the latter..because the climate has and always will be changing!!
What happened to Al Bores predictions of 25 years ago...DO TELL!!
If this is your religion...worship it, but it is UNPROVEN BULLSHIT!!
I love the "CO2 is a pollutant"...I guess trees love pollution...and give off that terrible thing...OXYGEN!!
They need to stop producing carbonated drinks...so as not to pollute the plant.
I call BULLSHIT on you and your bunch of radical nuts!!
I love the "stop climate change"...if that isn't an oxymoron...where is God when you need him!!
Old 02-28-2019, 12:08 PM   #24
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 12:41 PM   #25
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
And that is a reflection of the liberal bingo science! I've been wondering where libs get their numbers from. This answers a lot! bahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha
Old 02-28-2019, 12:59 PM   #26
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Fake News...
Said the Russian bot...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 01:09 PM   #27
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post

Bullshit! Spin words any way you'd like . Pull up an article thats written by a gore cock sucker! But in your own quoted article above. gore says he created the internet. Do not come at us with some words have different meanings at different times for different people! Your myth hypothesis is easily debunked. He did say it!
god damn do try harder! Please?
Don't you have a high school name to be fighting for?

Research and comprehension is not your Forte.

Gore was gulity of hyperbole at worst, something the guys dick you suck is the King and I mean King of.

Do you understand what a fool you sound like bashing something with more than one interpretation...while parroting every word the biggest snake oil salesman ever elected to the presidency
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 01:14 PM   #28
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:

Gore was gulity of hyperbole at worst, something the guys dick you suck is the King and I mean King of.

Do you understand what a fool you sound like bashing something with more than one interpretation...while parroting every word the biggest snake oil salesman ever elected to the presidency
I'm still waiting on those right wing unhinged videos...
So is the Sun a big influence on the earths weather or not..this isn't a trick question.
Old 02-28-2019, 01:21 PM   #29
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:

Crawfish much? All i hear is excuses and trying to change definitions. Admit you are wrong and move on. Al sore said he invented the internet! You link/post even states that! Are you now like your brethern trying to change history to fit your interpretation of history or facts. Gotcha boi! Reading comprehension is not your expertise.

God damn you cant make this shit up. But damn here it is all posted above!
Lets change the definition and meaning. He didnt mean that!
bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha
Al gore is a fucking imbecile and a liar. Hes to busy giving heaf to alec baldwin. You know his butt buddy!
Old 02-28-2019, 01:22 PM   #30
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:
I'm still waiting on those right wing unhinged videos...
So is the Sun a big influence on the earths weather or not..this isn't a trick question.
wtf will want to change definitions and deflect! Yeah hes a true libatard!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women