Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162441
Yssup Rider60287
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48409
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41358
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35762
Mojojo33117

Old 10-14-2012, 11:04 PM   #16
LailaaVance
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 145420
My ECCIE Reviews

Is anyone filling this thing out...This seems interesting...
MM I want to share in the results...
LailaaVance is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 07:05 AM   #17
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Has anyone stopped to ask how this information is going to be used? Who is MM? Has the possibility crossed your mind that this could be LE putting together a profile of hobbyists and collecting information about your ATF's? Is someone going to try and make money off of the free information you're giving them? How secure is the transmission service or the storage facility? What other information is collected besides what is entered into the form?

You all blindly follow along if you want...just be aware of what this whole board is...an illusion...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 07:09 PM   #18
Guest102214-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 152462
My ECCIE Reviews

I know who MM is. It is Magnific Media a business owned by Tia Thompson a fairly well known provider and I trust her with my life.
She helps other providers and has a real passion for this business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Has anyone stopped to ask how this information is going to be used? Who is MM? Has the possibility crossed your mind that this could be LE putting together a profile of hobbyists and collecting information about your ATF's? Is someone going to try and make money off of the free information you're giving them? How secure is the transmission service or the storage facility? What other information is collected besides what is entered into the form?

You all blindly follow along if you want...just be aware of what this whole board is...an illusion...
Guest102214-2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 07:21 PM   #19
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alluring Allison View Post
I know who MM is. It is Magnific Media a business owned by Tia Thompson a fairly well known provider and I trust her with my life.
She helps other providers and has a real passion for this business.
Allison...you DO know that you fucked SL's world up...Yes, the 'Baby Troll'...your sexy asss. Thancks personally for kicking his boisterous ass.

Guest041413-2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:20 AM   #20
MagnificMedia
Account Disabled

User ID: 122581

Quote:

I nor is MM an illusion...MM is Magnific Media is a Marketing Company owned and operated by me.... Tia Thompson, a fellow provider who's been in the hobby for several years. I am a 55 y/o provider who started MM about 18 months ago as an exit strategy for retiring from being a provider but staying involved in a business I dearly love.

In my mainstream profession I was in sales & marketing . As I became involved in this business I noticed that unlike other business this business was being done by many as kind of a stab in the dark. As many have noticed there are ladies in this business that may not have marketing as a as a strong suit. However that doesn't reflect on their ability to be great providers once the figure out how to get a customer in front of them. Getting across who they are and truly understanding what the hobbyist is really looking for may elude some. I truly believe that any business benefits from market research.

The survey and coming surveys are for the purpose of helping providers better serve their clients. To Help them know how to attract the right clients for them. They are anonymous and safe. There is no secrete motives and no risk. Certainly not anymore than being on this site period.

I am based in Houston. I hide behind nothing...there is a phone number on my site that I can be reached at and a plethora of providers I have help as a marketing person and a fellow hobbyist.

Here's a list of a few providers that know me personally, and or have met me and can vouch for me

Ms Athena
Fancyinheels
Ashley Anders
Natalie Jones
TexasVixen
SexiLexi333
Catrina Sanders
Kendra Jean Kennedy
Cameryn Cade
Lesa Tyler
Allison Jones /ALLURING ALLISON
Lady Madelyn
Jillian Flynn
Houston Haley
Adele Addams
Anneka Plesures
Ava Love
Miss Anna Davis
Brook Wild
Eva Marie Please

Two Mods I know:
Spacemtn
Mojojo213
MagnificMedia is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 07:03 AM   #21
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mijo(BFE) View Post
Allison...you DO know that you fucked SL's world up...Yes, the 'Baby Troll'...your sexy asss. Thancks personally for kicking his boisterous ass.
Hey London, how many people in this forum know this is really you, using Mijo's handle to post whore all over the place...just askin'...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificMedia View Post
I nor is MM an illusion...
Missing the point. The point is, why was I the first one to ask these questions in this thread? The point is that people are way too free with their "information" around here, and it directly leads to stupid st happening...this place isn't real...no one here is real...yet people will blindly give out hobby info to them without thought to consequences...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 11:10 AM   #22
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Missing the point. The point is, why was I the first one to ask these questions in this thread?
Maybe because you were left out of the circle. I know who MagMedia is....

but you are right about folks giving out information to easily though but after all that's why everyone here is over 18 so they can choose to do what they want.......even if it's not the smartest thing to do
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 04:15 PM   #23
MagnificMedia
Account Disabled

User ID: 122581

Quote:
Hey London, how many people in this forum know this is really you, using Mijo's handle to post whore all over the place...just askin'...

Missing the point. The point is, why was I the first one to ask these questions in this thread? The point is that people are way too free with their "information" around here, and it directly leads to stupid st happening...this place isn't real...no one here is real...yet people will blindly give out hobby info to them without thought to consequences...

Well WakeUp,
AS for the MM portion....
I didn't miss your point at all... I just don't happen to agree with it. As pointed out by Mojo.... no one is bound by anything to fill out the survey. Your assumption that no one had thought about the possibilities of the info being used for evil purposes, I find to be a bit presumptuous.
You sound as though most on this board are too dumb and you were the only one smart enough to ask the question. I don't believe you are... However... you are the only one to ask it in the thread dear sir. So... Now it's out there so anyone not thinking on their own can read your input and read mine and decide.
My thought is.....
Most ask themselves and then made THEIR decision. Many know who I am and know what I do and made THEIR decision. Other realize that by just being on this board there are at risk to some degree, so they made THEIR decision. And then there are the folks that like to take threads in the wrong direction or are just paranoid.

AS FOR WHATS REAL.....

I am a REAL person who earns a REAL living in a REAL business that puts REAL food on the table and helps to pay REAL bills for REAL people. The money spent in this industry is very REAL. The info asked for is of REAL concern to many Providers and apparently many Hobbyist REALLY want the hobby to be an experience that is good.
Can bad things happen in and around this industry, Well yes...But answering an anonymous survey is no more unsafe than being on this board in the first place. If big brother wants ya...he's gonna get ya. Being paranoid about it doesn't change that. If the answers I get from some aren't REAL then so be it.... but many answer will be REAL. I believe those will be of REAL benefit to many, both hobbyist and provider.

I understand the Hobby is a sub culture devoted to hiding most hobbyist's discreet but REAL lives. I have no desire to be indiscreet or use the knowledge gain for evil or to cause pain or suffering to anyone.
Certainly there are numerous pretenders on this board and there are definitely folks with 2 and 3 handles and everyone is hiding behind something other than their birth name, but it doesn't make ALL of us NOT REAL, or this business not a REAL business. The men who spend their money spend REAL money that they make at their REAL jobs. They don't won't to PRETEND to have a nice time when they visit someone they want to have a REAL good time.

While I understand the need for discretion due to how some judge others and what many providers & hobbyist have at stake, I also believe in many ways the secrecy is a double edge sword in this industry. It is what keeps many of us at risk (Both hobbyist and provider alike) and yet it is what makes for the need for a provider hobbyist connection in the first place. But you don't have to be indiscreet to be REAL.

Lastly the info asked for is their opinions and not
"THEIR INFORMATION"....Your statement
...."The point is that people are way too free with their "information" around here, " The key word is this is THEIR

For those who may not know me... Tia Thompson or Magnific Media....I gave info about who I am and what I am doing above and there is plenty on my site....

That said....truthfully paranoia is just that... and cannot be reasoned with. If anyone doesn't wish to answer the survey then don't. I am only trying to educate providers as the the general trends and likes and dislikes of this industry's customers.

all the best,
Tia Thompson...

AS FOR THE LONDON COMMENT>>>>??????????????????? ??feels like a thread jacking in the making.
MagnificMedia is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 08:29 PM   #24
Guest102214-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 152462
My ECCIE Reviews

+1 Tia
Guest102214-2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 02:21 AM   #25
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mijo(BFE) View Post

If you only knew!

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 03:24 AM   #26
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Attachment 166444
bladtinzu is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women