Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
test
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60720
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-22-2021, 05:02 AM   #16
Heartside
Valued Poster

I have had no issues, but if I did, I don't think I would admit it on here..
Heartside is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 06:54 AM   #17
Hardallnight
Premium Access

Encounters: 116

I've gotten crabs a few times but that was in the 80' and early 90's when natural bush was everywhere.
Hardallnight is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 10:49 AM   #18
Allowance
Registered Member

Encounters: 6

Man who would of know the lord of the neck beards would chime in and assert his dominance. Sheesh

But to address some previous comments, I’ve had previous handles in the pass, I just forgot my login info. Sorry about the rocket science of having a 2021 handle

I appreciate the input from a lot of you. Was looking for more info and I can see I attracted degenerates, but no worries.

The crabs info was new to me, but glad to hear it was back in the 90’s or 80’s. THIS is helpful.
Allowance is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 01:22 PM   #19
packeye
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I am in my 30s and have only partaked in bbfs 2-3 times and I regretted it afterwards. Luckily I have never gotten anything. With that said, there are a lot of "older" people on this board, and they probably couldnt care less if they got an STD as it will not affect their lifespan. Older people typically do not have sexual relations with their significant other either.

To answer your question. Yes, there are people on this board that have one or more STDs and partake in bb. That includes HIV, herpes etc.

Play at your own risk.
packeye is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 01:55 PM   #20
howdy_booty
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion View Post
Everyone knows that there is a risk involved.
It can be like walking around South Dallas at 3 in the morning with expensive jewelry on and money hanging out of your pocket in front of a crack house and then someone asking about the chances of getting robbed or killed. Those answers should be obvious.
So you're saying the risk is pretty high. Thank you for your contribution.
howdy_booty is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 03:31 PM   #21
d1dragon
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Packeye, I got bb first time with Star at AMP. That freaked me out. She just did it assuming I wanted because everyone wanted. Got tested and the waiting for the results was nightmare. When I got bb second time, it was with the lady I saw multiple times and well known. Scared me again but less worried. I guess it got used to. BUT after that never again. My choice to not play Russian roulette. I am sure someone is passing around. But like I said, AMP ladies take anti-something. They are heavy with minimize the risk of catching whatever.
d1dragon is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 03:51 PM   #22
Meeker_22
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Hey Packeye... What The Fuck! You might want to check you words! There's a few "older" people on here that can can not only kick your ass, but split your little lady in half. Seriously, you really said that... you might want to find your rock and craw back under. I not only have sexual relations with my significant other, but I have relations with significant others who are married to assholes like you. Do you really think that if you are out mongering that your significant other is not doing the same? STD's might be closer to home than you think!

Yes - I did take offence to your post..... I'm one of the Sheep Dogs that are in this world so people like you can have freedoms to do as you wish.

Play at your own risk... has a different meaning to some people.
Meeker_22 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 11:19 PM   #23
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

Quote:
Originally Posted by packeye View Post
I am in my 30s and have only partaked in bbfs 2-3 times and I regretted it afterwards. Luckily I have never gotten anything. With that said, there are a lot of "older" people on this board, and they probably couldnt care less if they got an STD as it will not affect their lifespan. Older people typically do not have sexual relations with their significant other either.

To answer your question. Yes, there are people on this board that have one or more STDs and partake in bb. That includes HIV, herpes etc.

Play at your own risk.
So you joined a hooker board in your twenties and know everything? Most of us old guys joined in our 40s and 50s. One of us could be your daddy. Pretty lame assumption
Ghostrider is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 02:44 PM   #24
packeye
Valued Poster

Well I can say I don't have a significant other at this time. I am sorry you read my post and assumed that.

My point was a lot of people on this board have little to lose due to age, my words were not intended to put down people that are 50+. Relax. I think it is common knowledge here that one can easily live into their 70s with HIV nowadays, I also think its common knowledge most people that have been married for a long time do not have sexual relations with their wife. Am I wrong?
There are also a lot of loony toon people out there that believe you can't get HIV from vaginal sex. Going bare is risky.

I did join this forum in my 20's. Not everyone seeks the services of a sex worker because they can't get sex elsewhere.

I will end it there to not highjack the original posters question. Have a great day you young chaps.
packeye is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 04:55 PM   #25
d1dragon
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by packeye View Post
Well I can say I don't have a significant other at this time. I am sorry you read my post and assumed that.

My point was a lot of people on this board have little to lose due to age, my words were not intended to put down people that are 50+. Relax. I think it is common knowledge here that one can easily live into their 70s with HIV nowadays, I also think its common knowledge most people that have been married for a long time do not have sexual relations with their wife. Am I wrong?
There are also a lot of loony toon people out there that believe you can't get HIV from vaginal sex. Going bare is risky.

I did join this forum in my 20's. Not everyone seeks the services of a sex worker because they can't get sex elsewhere.

I will end it there to not highjack the original posters question. Have a great day you young chaps.
You made good arguments.
Some of these old men still thinks only gays get HIV and you have have sex with monkey to get HIV. That is what idiots claimed back in days. You can just compare it to some idiot claiming Trump won the election and COVID shit.
Old 10-24-2021, 02:19 PM   #26
Capital
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by d1dragon View Post
You made good arguments.
Some of these old men still thinks only gays get HIV and you have have sex with monkey to get HIV.
Liar. There is not a single guy on this Site who thinks that.
Capital is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 02:27 PM   #27
d1dragon
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capital View Post
Liar. There is not a single guy on this Site who thinks that.
I am feeling harassed by a little boy.
Old 10-24-2021, 02:33 PM   #28
Capital
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by d1dragon View Post
I am feeling harassed by a little boy.
Go away little girl. I'm not supposed to be alone with you. The Fag boys say your lips are sweet, but our lips will never meet. I'm dating somebody else, I must be true.
Capital is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 03:30 PM   #29
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

His pal will be along to calm everything down Capital.
Ghostrider is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 04:11 PM   #30
Doug4343
Valued Poster

Encounters: 88

Ive done bbfs tons of times and still do. Yes SO but guess what? Older and no sex with spouse. That said, so far I have caught mono, which sucked, and gonorehea. Ive probably caught a bunch of those other ones that will show up much later like throat cancer, hpv. I get tested frequently and try to resist bbfs but im weak
Doug4343 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women