Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41250
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-06-2011, 11:34 PM   #16
Kit-4-Kat
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1399
My ECCIE Reviews

OMFG! I made my serious yet tongue in cheek post then get a notify & read this SHIT. I RTM'd your rude ass, Whispers, like that's going to do anything. At least I feel better. I am sick of you!

Here's my RTM comment for ALL to see:

RUDE! Just unneccessarily RUDE. I'm so SICK of this fucking ASSHOLE NEVER BEING CALLED OUT FOR WHAT HE IS!

GRRRRR! Makes me hate being a part of this community. I would just as well be alienated from it these days. Gross!

For God's sake & our erstwhile community, SHUT YOUR FUCKING FACE! I WANNA KNOW WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO BE WRONG????
Old 02-06-2011, 11:42 PM   #17
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat View Post
OMFG!

I actually find the use of OMFG rather rude personally....

I made my serious yet tongue in cheek post then get a notify & read this SHIT. I RTM'd your rude ass, Whispers, like that's going to do anything. At least I feel better. I am sick of you!

You sure it's not just the morning sickness? It can stretch to all kinds of hours....

Here's my RTM comment for ALL to see:

RUDE! Just unneccessarily RUDE. I'm so SICK of this fucking ASSHOLE NEVER BEING CALLED OUT FOR WHAT HE IS!

I get called out all the time... Nothing happens MOST of the time because I'm usually responding to what someone else has said..... In otherwords... She can put an end to this anytime she wants...

GRRRRR! Makes me hate being a part of this community. I would just as well be alienated from it these days. Gross!

For God's sake & our erstwhile community, SHUT YOUR FUCKING FACE! I WANNA KNOW WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO BE WRONG????
In this case TMs personal attacks on friends, myself and continued shots at me get her this negative attention and I promise you it will only increase....

I heard that when you came back from the failed attempts in Houston she was the only one to take you in and give a helping hand... It's been humorous watching you do her bidding recently.... Like the "Day of Reckoning" Post a while back..... actually not so much humorous as it was sad....

I really don't remember you being anyone's lackey before...... I guess you will do what you need to do....

Taylor takes a shot at me every time she posts and gets a shot back as well...

Maybe she'll get the picture... Maybe she won't.....

But I intend to be consistent..... Which means each and every post in each and every thread will bring her the attention she is seeking.....

Maybe others will simply let her know they don't want the shit she brings.....

One way or the other.....

anyway... If I had a penny for every time someone RTMs one of my Posts..... We'll You folks would probably have your wish and I wouldn't be around.....

Actually I would probably just use the money to buy the Place and make Humpty a Mod to give you something to REALLY be upset about....
Old 02-06-2011, 11:58 PM   #18
Kit-4-Kat
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

You're totally uninformed. I didn't find housing in Houston quickly enough to fit my budget which got depleted quickly thanks to failed promises from people that they'd bI there to help me load the truck, etc... People in the know are aware that I'm one of the most thoughtful, helpful and INDEPENDENT ladies around. Fuck yourself if you think you know me.

I am not now nor will I ever be ANYONE's lackey, Slugmeister. My positivity always pulls me through because you get what you give. Something brave crawled up your ass apparently... maybe you just realized that you threw in w/ the wrong SLUT & she turned out to be a nutcase. Ha! Your young concubine's friend wasn't great enough despite your attempts to turn her into the board darling. Not gonna happen because the truth comes out eventually. The REAL truth - not what you disseminate. Jerk.

The "shots" between you & Taylor are exactly that. I have no motives other than my own for speaking out against your BS. I hadn't even talked to Taylor before most of my posts this weekend, so obviously they were not dependent upon her preferences.

IF you do your homework, Asshole, you will see that the bulk of my respect in this community was built upon INTEGRITY. In almost 3000 posts on aspd, I had substance & worth to contribute to building a COMMUNITY OF UNITY & I will not stand aside & let you destroy the close-knit family that once existed anymore. Many people are still in touch w/ each other even if it's not HERE. You aren't the be all end all of this HOBBY COMMUNITY. Stay in the Strip Club/MP forum where your dumb ass belongs.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a hot date to get ready for.

*smooches*

Kat
Old 02-07-2011, 12:09 AM   #19
Whispers

Quote:
You're totally uninformed. I didn't find housing in Houston quickly enough to fit my budget which got depleted quickly thanks to failed promises from people that they'd bI there to help me load the truck, etc... People in the know are aware that I'm one of the most thoughtful, helpful and INDEPENDENT ladies around. Fuck yourself if you think you know me.

I am not now nor will I ever be ANYONE's lackey, Slugmeister. My positivity always pulls me through because you get what you give. Something brave crawled up your ass apparently... maybe you just realized that you threw in w/ the wrong SLUT & she turned out to be a nutcase. Ha! Your young concubine's friend wasn't great enough despite your attempts to turn her into the board darling. Not gonna happen because the truth comes out eventually. The REAL truth - not what you disseminate. Jerk.

The "shots" between you & Taylor are exactly that. I have no motives other than my own for speaking out against your BS. I hadn't even talked to Taylor before most of my posts this weekend, so obviously they were not dependent upon her preferences.

IF you do your homework, Asshole, you will see that the bulk of my respect in this community was built upon INTEGRITY. In almost 3000 posts on aspd, I had substance & worth to contribute to building a COMMUNITY OF UNITY & I will not stand aside & let you destroy the close-knit family that once existed anymore. Many people are still in touch w/ each other even if it's not HERE. You aren't the be all end all of this HOBBY COMMUNITY. Stay in the Strip Club/MP forum where your dumb ass belongs.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a hot date to get ready for.

*smooches*

Kat
oooops..... I pushed a button? You are not making a lot of sense there honey....

I'm not sure who my "young concubine" is or who her "slut friend is"...

But you sure did fly into a tizzy.......Or just an unaccounted for extreme mood swing?

Actually Darlin... I'm probably a little better informed than you think.....

Do you really want to discuss histories here on the board? Do you really want truth?

Honey you know darn well I have no problems posting it.....
Old 02-07-2011, 12:13 AM   #20
Kit-4-Kat
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

You want to "out" people? I won't because that's crossing the line. I'll just let those tidbits come to light on their own. They always do.

Personal slights against me? pttth Like water off a duck's back. *quack*quack*
Old 02-07-2011, 12:24 AM   #21
Whispers

Quote:
You want to "out" people? I won't because that's crossing the line. I'll just let those tidbits come to light on their own. They always do.
Like the "Day of Reckoning" that is coming?

OOHHHHH KKAAAYYYYYYYYY

Where do you get the idea I want to out people? The only one here I have a recurring issue with is Taylor and her antics started it as well as continue it day in and day out....

But if your going to jump into the middle of this out of some misplaced loyalty for her and begin taking shots at others as well then you can certainlu understand that some attention will surely come your way.....
Old 02-07-2011, 12:46 AM   #22
rCoder
Clit Explorer

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
I'm not sure who my "young concubine" is or who her "slut friend is"...
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Where do you get the idea I want to out people?
To answer your second question above, refer to your first question.
Old 02-07-2011, 08:25 AM   #23
Whispers

1st quote was a statement and not a question.

Via PM she informed me of the lady she was referring to who is simply an acquaintance and not a lady I have ever spent a minute of BCD which proved to me she is grossly misinformed by Taylor.

The only outing I have any responsibility for or admit to was the outing of two different Providers and one Hobbyist that were sharing Powder Room, Locker Room information and access.

I do now tremendously look forward to using the word concubine however to describe the next lady rising to it's definition. It's much cooler then calling her a Mistress or Girl Friend.
Old 02-07-2011, 08:44 AM   #24
Texasquest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Must be Feeding time at the ZOO !!!!
Old 02-07-2011, 10:04 AM   #25
harkontume
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I WANT A CONCUBINE AND SLUT FRIEND!
Old 02-07-2011, 12:17 PM   #26
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by harkontume View Post
I WANT A CONCUBINE AND SLUT FRIEND!
No you don't..... You get no rest whatsoever.....

They are high Maintenance....
Old 02-07-2011, 12:44 PM   #27
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Now I am curious.

Is it different if you make fun of someone in your signature as opposed to in a post? I suppose the effects are... singature goes back to every post you've made on this site all at once, and a post is accessible as long as the site is around..

So I wouldn't be provoking anyone if I quoted TM and attributed the quote to TrailerMaiden49 in my signature?
Old 02-07-2011, 02:34 PM   #28
Loki
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

WOW, that is all I can say about this enitre situation. I have been watching these 2 all the way back from ASPD. All I can say is it is never dull.
Old 02-07-2011, 03:26 PM   #29
Whispers

Look at that Loki! You doubled your post count in a day!

Glad we keep ya entertained.

It's that time of year when my contract is up for renewal so I'll be rolling out some good stuff over the next couple of weeks!
Old 02-07-2011, 03:32 PM   #30
Loki
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

LOL, thanks Whispers. I better be careful though. I don't want to become a frequent poster on accident.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women