Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60476
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48489
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41861
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36245
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-13-2011, 09:00 PM   #16
Baloney Pony
Valued Poster

Location: Undisclosed Location...where The Hobby is curiously absent
Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katharine Butler View Post
Hello all,
I just graduated so now it's time to play! I'm planning my late May/early June tours!
Howdy, Folks!

I'm intensely curious.

If you just graduated, are you able to get a paying job in your field of study?

If not, why not?

Were you planning on making a living in your chosen field of study?

If so - what's the story of the economic situation in your field of study?
Baloney Pony is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 09:21 PM   #17
Booth
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloney Pony View Post
Howdy, Folks!

I'm intensely curious.

If not, why not?

Well that was certainly tacky.
Booth is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 09:34 PM   #18
Baloney Pony
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booth View Post
Well that was certainly tacky.

Howdy, Folks!

Not intended to be.

I don't want to provide any more information on my reason for posting the questions, as that may shape the answer.

I have my reason for posting this, and will post that reason after I get a response.
Old 05-14-2011, 10:29 AM   #19
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Account Disabled

User ID: 5430
My ECCIE Reviews

Congrats on graduating Katharine! What a milestone!
School is not cheep, so you don't have to explain shit to anyone about what you are going to do now. Have fun on your tour....and yes, Austin is a great/lucrative place to come visit. Feel free to pm me for any recommendations.

As for threADs, yes there are a lot of those around; but when one does it several times a week/month it gets annoying. Maybe sixx's bite was misdirected. *shrug* but what ever!
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 01:34 PM   #20
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I am actually looking for the worst possible provider I can find!
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 04:27 PM   #21
Katharine Butler
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3848
My ECCIE Reviews

Hi all,
First, thanks for all the love! I'll be posting ads and returning calls, e mails and PM's on Monday. Sorry for the delay in posting. First I had a celebratory three day camping trip in the Jemez mountains and then I had a lovely three day migraine. So, both and leading to not a lot of attention for ya'll from Kat. But, I'll fix it, promise.

Let's see.

I now have a fresh, shiny, 3.8 gpa, BA in Sociology, minor in Psych from an excellent NM university. I have been employed in my field for 6 years. The last three years on a PRN basis for a facility I love. I went down to PRN from full time to give me more time to work and finish my degrees.

If not, why not?

See Above

I already am working in my field and have advanced, my BA will provide further advancement, and my Master's in a few years will provide still more.

I have a minimal degree in social sciences. Even with an advanced degree I will never be wealthy, only comfortable. I am blessed to be able to work in my field on a PRN basis at a job I love but that pays only a median level salary and still travel and pursue my schooling while pursuing other work at which I also excel...and which pays a bit more. This enables me to pay for my grad school as I did my under grad, cover my day to day expenses, save for the future, pad my nest egg/retirement/childrens college fund, etc... Much as your work enables you to do the same things, I imagine.

Does that satiate your curiosity?

Kat
Katharine Butler is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 04:56 PM   #22
Baloney Pony
Valued Poster

Quote:
Does that satiate your curiosity?

Kat

Howdy, Folks!

Indeed it does - thanks.

Congratulations on your graduation, BTW!

Also - thank you for your extremely polite response - it speaks volumes of you.

[The less than polite responses from others speak volumes as well...]

Reason I asked - as stated here earlier:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloney Pony View Post

[Truth be told - Eccie is actually one hell of a economics class. It is very much worthy of study.]
I do find the Economics of The Hobby very interesting, indeed.

Aside from that - I am finding more and more folks who are extremely well educated that simply cannot find work in their chosen professions.

It is my humble opinion that it is to the extreme detriment of society in general that these folks are essentially being cast aside.

Example - I have a scientist friend who worked on the Texas supercollider project. He's now answering phones, telling PEBCAKS how to find their "any" key.

I asked him why in the world is he doing telephone tech support as opposed to say...nuclear physics.

"Steady paycheck, and healthcare."

we're in a race to the bottom economically folks, when we start treating people this way.

Again - thanks for the economic info - it is enlightening.
Old 05-14-2011, 05:04 PM   #23
missi hart
transgirl provider

User ID: 3227
My Bio Page

kat,
congratulations on your degree as well as the impressive gpa. best of luck as you pursue your master's degree.

it sounds like you have a great perspective on life. enjoy your travels and again, good luck in the future!
missi hart is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 07:17 AM   #24
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399

Quote:
With all due respect, sixxbach, I am a long standing, well respected provider on this board and it's previous incarnation. Perhaps you don't realize that it has long been acceptable for a provider to throw out a message similar to mine in a coed forum in order to gauge potential interest in a future tour. It saves on the miscommunication that would occur if she were to post a tentative ad and then not arrive. It also can serve the simultaneous purpose, as in this case, of supplying her with hotel, eating establishment and etc... Recommendations.
Katharine
OLE'
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 11:43 AM   #25
Katharine Butler
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3848
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey there all,
Ztonk & spacemtn: Always happy to meet mods with a sense of humor. And, yeah, spacemtn, I do kinda have a taste for smacking people now and then. Service with a smile and a sting! *grin*
Marley: Thanks so much for the recommends; it’s been quite a while since I’ve been to Austin. Yes, ads do get more hits, for sure. But, I got in the habit a while back of posting feelers in new places just to see if it was worth placing an ad, you know? If I get half a dozen hits in co-ed, even without the commitment of a firm visit, I can be pretty damn sure the actual ad will generate what I want it to, no?
Roxanne: Damn girl, the girls look Fierce! J
Shaft.drive: Hmm, a butler. No, probably not. Maybe a masseuse or a bartender though if you know one.
Johny & bigtex: Thanks for the props! Let a girl buy you a beer when I hit H-Town on the 7th?
Chefnerd: By all means! Extra points for Indian food and rocking noshies and appetizers!
Booth: Thanks for the defense. But, I Do think BP was just trying to get info, just maybe should have explained himself first. No big thing.
Ebony: Thank you for the welcome. Let me know if you’re ever interested in touring NM.
Wyldeman: Hmmm. I’ve met a few I could recommend if that’s what you’re looking for in a lady!
Missi: Thank you for the welcome.
Still looking: WHO is that in your avi?? Yum!

Kat
Katharine Butler is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 08:53 PM   #26
Kit-4-Kat
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1399
My ECCIE Reviews

Hi Kat - from the Austin Kat! LTNS!

I saw your thread last week & was glad to see others who know you give you some props. I know ladies of your caliber are always welcome visitors. Another Houston provider & mutual friend of ours just arrived, too: DanielleSquirts. I believe the first time we all met was at a 2007 Houston social where Danielle delivered one of my favorite quotes to the group of fellas at the door anxiously seeking her attention. One guy said "Hey, where you heading off to? I thought you were leaving w/ me." Her response:

"Sorry fellas. Pussy trumps cock!" Did you witness that? Some folks doubt me. *spank*

The looks on their faces... PRICELESS! They would have loved being flies on the wall later, but that's another story.

I'm south just minutes from downtown if you'd like to get together between things during your stay. Would love to catch up & talk shop - from both worlds. hehe

Hope you make a stop here but if not, take care & have fun out there!

Stay classy & sassy! *rowr*
Kat, too.
XOXOX
Kit-4-Kat is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 02:38 AM   #27
shaft.drive
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Shaft.drive: Hmm, a butler. No, probably not. Maybe a masseuse or a bartender though if you know one.
Baloney Pony is a gentelman....

Congrats on your graduation! Impressive GPA
Wishing you have a wonderful tour. I do hope you get to enjoy this wonderful city & the live music.
You are here on a Thurs & Fri.

Nope; I can point you in the direction of a good masseuse if you are serious & good bars in town. Only skills I have to offer are being a chauffeur & tour guide....and I know some good hole in the wall Indian food places too
welcome
shaft.drive is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 07:38 AM   #28
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Wyldeman: Hmmm. I’ve met a few I could recommend if that’s what you’re looking for in a lady!

Kat
Sarcasm!
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women