Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60209
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48388
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41254
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-26-2010, 07:32 PM   #16
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

rats I'm busted
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 07:39 PM   #17
BADPENNIE
BANNED

The "Hunter of men"...MMMMUUUUUUUAAAAAAAHHHHH HHH!!!!!..
BADPENNIE is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 10:19 PM   #18
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

She called me before that post. "ECCIE is to slow". So after the post I went over to take a look. She would type e and the drop down would start, so she would click the first one that had ECCIE. Login, then it would take her right to WW members list. And was very slow no matter where you went. Had her type in eccie.net over again with out using the drop down, or taking what came up. And now it works great.

She only grabbed my beard once the whole time. So lets hope she posts more. Before another year goes by.
Old 12-26-2010, 11:19 PM   #19
BADPENNIE
BANNED

are you gonna get to the "nittie grittie" or is that best left in the review section?
BADPENNIE is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 01:32 AM   #20
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Has not been 90 days from the last time I did review of hunter. I went there to help her with something. I could do another no sex review. But then that would start that clock over on hunter by me. Others will say I have done far too many on her. And in a way I'll agree. I spend to much time with currently UTR. One post in this thread is in a way a review of a UTR. But do not feel a need pad review count, even as I had joked doing just that. My PA will run out before the 90 days is up. I may or may not find a hottie to review for the PA credit.
As she got VP with that one post. I need to be much more careful what I do. So mmmmm I feel a need get another provider to help. But I well over the phone try some more. As she wants a pic of hers as a avatar. And do a ad on here. She is great with many things, yet she finds that ASPD in the past and now ECCIE Anot as easy to learn as e.com was for her. I have to maintain that I can not will not see parts of this board that I not to see. Will not be easy over the phone. But I can be very patient. And not break rules of this board. If not I will find a provider that is willing to try. So I would have stayed longer. But she had a client coming over. And after that she had the VP. And that make me nervous working on it. So that are the details. Not what you are looking for. She will get it, if I keep my cool. Hay that one post she did with me over the phone. And there were problems with her PC and eccie. Oh and I did not know what she typed till looked at my end. I WILL NOT REMOTE HER PC.

not picking on you, but the details will not make a good review or story post. mmm well you could read my latest review in other. As I did get a kiss and a hug.
Old 12-27-2010, 06:14 AM   #21
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

well now she did a showcase all on her own. now somebody better call her and say I saw you on ECCIE. Or hunter will kill me For talking in to it. I am sure a few of the married can tell you. If you talk a women in to somthing she does not like and does not want to do. well if it works out you will not feel it. if it does not work out your history so forgive me for being . she also worked on seeing, reading and sending PM. Lets make make her learn delete, with a full PM mail box . Even if you have seen her before. my handle is XXXXXXXX, Am I am from ECCIE. got it. Now don't make me as I go to the gallows.
Old 12-27-2010, 06:18 AM   #22
Laker
Per LAP Having Fun!

Encounters: 18

Hi Hunter, I see you are on eccie!! :-)
Laker is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 07:48 AM   #23
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Old 12-27-2010, 07:52 AM   #24
jimxbeam
Premium Access

Encounters: 87

Alvin Dark?!! Takes me back to my boyhood in StL. Stan Musial, Kenny Boyer, and Don Blasingame too. Damn, I'm old! Maybe that's my "reality brick" for this thread.
jimxbeam is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 08:01 AM   #25
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Alvin Dark?!! Now I got to look it up. I got to sundays paper today. And was thinking. See I'm right and will get it. And like a fool, will stand there and wait for it.
Old 12-27-2010, 08:39 AM   #26
jimxbeam
Premium Access

Encounters: 87

I'll help you out, OSD. He was a shortstop for the Cardinals (where I remember him) and a few other teams in the 1950's, then became a manager. Became quite controversial thereafter for remarks that smacked of racism.
jimxbeam is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women