Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60257
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35741
Mojojo33117

Old 07-16-2018, 08:58 AM   #16
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bflexible View Post
When word gets out Eccie is the most popular hobby site to find victims online then all the Backpage stalkers and Backpage hustlers and Craigslist personal ad creepers will use this site and the environment here will be the creepiest the net has ever seen, because before at ASPD and then Eccie, the worst of the worst had other places to play online.
You can cash your chips in anytime Newbie, who remembers ASPD and who probably used different handles here on ECCIE, I really think you’re overthinking and overplaying your pair of dueces!!
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 10:19 AM   #17
BobSwagger
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall4U View Post
Nothing happened to ME. In the past few days 2 seperate ladies made posts about the SAME hobbyist. Had they done a search for his username before proceeding to see him, they would have seen it. I am just trying to encourage anyone, guy or girl, to do a little research to save themselves drama, loss of funds or worse yet, physical harm. There are a lot of newbies that have no clue how to screen and I thought the advice is warranted.

Hobby Safely everyone.
I appreciate your advice to the other ladies. I am aware of one recent incident in which a client "bolted" without payment. You can only hope that a more rigorous screening process will help prevent this type of incident.
BobSwagger is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 11:02 AM   #18
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall4U View Post
I'm not here to tell any lady how to run her business, so please do not mistake this message for anything other than being helpful.

Ladies, whether you screen through provider references, p411, or whatever "other" sites or "means" available to you....please search Eccie about the gent that is asking for a session or before you respond to an ISO. Look at his post history, the way he writes reviews, the ladies he's reviewed. You can glean a lot of info if you take the time to look. We have a ladies area where pertinent info regarding wayword/rogue clients that can be discussed. Please utilize them. I know business is slow for some, but this is NOT the time to be lacking in screening. Luckily, we have more good guys here than not. However, those that behave badly are being more blatant and active.

Stay aware and stay safe!
Best~Kendall Kain
Nice thread topic, KK. I somewhat disagree on post history because unless there is a direct linkage to him saying what would be uncomfortable on an in person meet, it is impossible to know how a guy is BCD or that he will short or stiff you on your donation based on his opinion on the internet. Yes, look up his nickname, phone number in the ladies' only areas as well as those black list sites.

But, be careful in taking the word of providers that have not even seen the potential client in person, and definitely do not pay any attention to guys' opinions of the potential client as 100% of the time, both of their opinions have no merit and usually have an agenda attached. I have always said that the best way to screen for ladies to get to the truth about a guy is by contacting not just one or two, but several of the ladies he has seen BCD in the past.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 03:49 PM   #19
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

The posting history or lack there of regardless if he admits to being a bad guy is definitely something to look at and consider....

But let’s hear it from you...cause I imagine you do lots of screening to meet strange men off the internet don’t you? Guys who have the potential to rape,rob or murder you....LMAO

Yea let’s listen to this guy! -__-

What’s your agenda for even writing that last paragraph?

I would trust a lady and her opinion regardless if she’s met someone BCD over anything a guy was telling me here honestly ....

Guys act differently with ladies...might be nice and sweet to one and a total prick to another
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 05:15 PM   #20
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG2014 View Post
Did you not read what I wrote or did ou read it and possess poor reading comprehension?

Guess you have never read a YES review that had a lot of comments posted in it afterward by the reviewer's fellow Hobbyists and they disagree with the review being a YES and they say not to see her and how they all had a questionable session or bad experience with her????

My reading comprehenion is well above yours. The "theys" you speak usually have not even written a review on the lady in question. Then there are the follow up post slapping the reviewer around for paying too much for the services rendered. Let's not forget the butt slappers, and the "she is on my to do list now" retards. Don't you know the lady's panties are dripping when they see that she is now on countless to do lists.

So where is this important information you cherish?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 05:24 PM   #21
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Stfu pyramid and cg. This post is not about your egos. Ty Kendall for your PSA. I love women and a few have actually tolerated me. The safety of the lady should always come first. Screening and research is key to a great fun safe day
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 05:35 PM   #22
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Kendall ... thank you for taking the time to write a generic thread to hopefully benefit some provider who is green or just not good at screening. Your intro post was well thought out as you typed it out.
EastTexasGrown is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 05:54 PM   #23
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bflexible View Post
When word gets out Eccie is the most popular hobby site to find victims online then all the Backpage stalkers and Backpage hustlers and Craigslist personal ad creepers will use this site and the environment here will be the creepiest the net has ever seen, because before at ASPD and then Eccie, the worst of the worst had other places to play online.
Most of these women started/used CL and BP before coming to this site, some of them feel like they've made it by being here and look down where they came from, but instead they're saying "look at the BP workers coming here" how easy some of them forget
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 06:06 PM   #24
Agent220
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by floorme View Post
I think there are some aspects of ECCIE that will keep it from being the worst of BP & CL. But I agree we all need to be more careful. There were bad actors on ASPD/ECCIE but it was rare enough we had a bit of a sense of security in this community. Shouldn’t take that for granted.

Thinking to myself:
I’ve been mulling over what I’m going to do. My pattern had been to pay for p411 for a year, meet some new gals for my rotation and add to my “OK” list, and then let it lapse for a couple of years because I’m not using the site much after that. With the changes coming to p411 and all the rest that’s going on with other sites I’m not sure what I’ll do. I want to meet some new gals for my rotation but due to some retirements/moves lack ‘recent references’. I guess I’ll abandon p411 and just go for some gals with easier screening at first to get a recent reference list.

Be diligent. Have fun.
I'm investing 3-6 months once my p411 trial ends.
Agent220 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 06:15 PM   #25
Shep3.0
Premium Access

Encounters: 224

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post

Guys act differently with ladies...might be nice and sweet to one and a total prick to another

When a guy is on 11 th handle due to running from his history on eccie as a hobbyist.....you know. You gotta have trained multiple personalities. 😀
Shep3.0 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 09:38 PM   #26
Hectorsilverman
Premium Access

Encounters: 233

I feel so naïve now, because I just assumed most men treated all providers with respect.

Must have completely overlook the possibility of a guy showing up whacked out on drugs, or too drunk to stand up. I’m sure there are ones to steer clear of on both sides, so I echo the importance of doing your homework, unless you enjoy the occasional jump scare adrenaline rush!
Hectorsilverman is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 09:46 PM   #27
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hectorsilverman View Post
I feel so naïve now, because I just assumed most men treated all providers with respect.
]

I read reviews. I know better. But there appears to be ample supply to meet that demand, as I've seen a lot of reviews that sound pretty misogynistic written by guys with high review counts.

Quote:
Must have completely overlook the possibility of a guy showing up whacked out on drugs, or too drunk to stand up.
Not many providers can or will distill it down to this simplicity, but she's screening you to satisfy herself that you pose no legal, financial, or physical risk to her. That can be accomplished in a variety of ways, though sometimes it takes a little negotiation to arrive at a determination of what information will assuage any concerns she might have.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 09:48 PM   #28
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I have driven a couple of drunks home from ladies' incalls over the years. Not that big of a deal, each time the drunk was a regular of the lady. It would be a different story if it was the drunk's first visit.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 12:27 AM   #29
micktoz
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 12

So many clients trying to make a safety issue for women in this industry about them. Self centered pricks. Looks like you are self screening yourselves. Well done.
Screening is about the safety of the ladies, so they take the least risk possible.
Any guy who makes it sound like it isn't about that probably shouldn't be trusted.
micktoz is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 04:12 AM   #30
FireKitten
Spinner Red

User ID: 242074
My ECCIE Reviews

I answer a lot of posts, and am on a lot of sites. But I don't see many, as the screening process usually goes downhill rapidly.

And, as brutal and eye opening as some of you still refuse to believe---a website is not responsible for your safety, privacy, or screening, especially when it's completely free and on the internet, that's a super false sense of security to be lulled into. You have to cover yourself, given all available pieces of information from various sources and decide what to do with it. Always, if you want to be sure to CYA.
FireKitten is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women