Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 09-26-2012, 11:56 PM   #16
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I have had responses that you don't know about. I recommend the movie "Sunshine" with Joseph Fiennes. A Jewish family faces Europe in the 1930s. A couple good sex scenes if that is what gets you to the movies. It must have been tough on Fiennes to force his face deep into the pussy of a beautiful woman. Probably took a few takes to get it right.

Maybe that is too hard for you to comprehend... how about this, it is 1929 and it is the first day of October. Do you really think the market and the economy are about to collapse? The market has been booming since the end of the war in 1918 except for that little blip that Coolidge took care of. If someone told you that the next decade would try to soul of the country and lead to the greatest war in history would you call them a "chicken little"? Would you believe Billy Mitchell when he said that some day the Japanese would attack Pearl Harbor?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 01:20 AM   #17
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
If someone told you that the next decade would try to soul of the country and lead to the greatest war in history would you call them a "chicken little"?
Chill out Dude, it's gonna be ok.

Just take a deep breath, your voice is starting to shake!!
Repeat after me, FOUR MORE YEARS! (It's got a nice little ring to it, doesn't it?)
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 03:28 AM   #18
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

JD is officially the Sandbox's prophet.

He and LovingKayla would make a perfect couple.

They should both relocate to Jonestown, Guyana.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 04:30 AM   #19
steamyromance
Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkmaster View Post
Sorry, this is such a BS statement...especially the part that says over 70% of the country is under Sharia law. I travel to England at least twice a year, and have many friends there...just plain BS. Do they have a very strong Muslim population over there, yes. But your 70% figure is total bogus...thus based upon this stupid statement, I would say you are no expert on anything.....NEXT!!!!
Mr. Master, I stand corrected... What i should have said was the " there are movements in the UK to place many of its citizens under Sharia Law, guesstimates range from as high as 70% of the population could be effected were this to continue to move forward.

Turkey was at one time 99% a Christian culture, today it is 99.5% Muslim.
Trends are trends, you can insult me all you want.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...haria-law.html

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/201...w-in-UK-Towns/

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/you-...-law-campaign/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-16522447
steamyromance is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 08:17 AM   #20
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Huge difference between saying 70% of UK under Sharia Law, vs. some unkown quote stating there are "movements" to put 70% of UK population under Sharia....steamy!!!!

According to wiki, as of 2011 there is an estimated 3 to 10% muslim population in UK....therefore, again your stated quote is just plain BS. As 3 to 10% population does not translate to a movement to place 70% of UK under Sharia.

Damm, where do some of you people get your outlandish, wrong and plain of BS quotes and numbers....makes your positions laughable
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 12:57 PM   #21
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

I won't mind setting up house with Kayla but Jonestown is reserved for Kool Aid drinkers like you.

I see you can try to ridicule but I don't see you answering the question.
Old 09-27-2012, 02:00 PM   #22
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Hey JDB....ask an intelligent question, rec' an intelligent answer

Step one...stop using ancient history as some sort of barometer for future events...this is not your history class you are teaching, so get used to talking to those that do not have to sit thru some boring lecture

So were those responses that you got, that we don't know about, merely voices in your mind, lol

Go, go little Johnny Waynie
Old 09-27-2012, 02:35 PM   #23
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

when egyptian leaders and other islamic leaders call for a change in our first amendment, who dont understand or appreciate free speech, who wish to oppress minorities in their grasp and be insulated from any criticism or analysis at all, we need a President who makes it clear where he stands and where the problem lies.

to the listener,casual or otherswise, it is muddy as to where obama stands in this as he is full of understanding to a fault and lacks any force or conviction for american ideals
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 03:34 PM   #24
steamyromance
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkmaster View Post
Huge difference between saying 70% of UK under Sharia Law, vs. some unkown quote stating there are "movements" to put 70% of UK population under Sharia....steamy!!!!

According to wiki, as of 2011 there is an estimated 3 to 10% muslim population in UK....therefore, again your stated quote is just plain BS. As 3 to 10% population does not translate to a movement to place 70% of UK under Sharia.

Damm, where do some of you people get your outlandish, wrong and plain of BS quotes and numbers....makes your positions laughable
Im not really sure why you are picking on me, i dont have a particular agenda.. The reason i said what i did was to have a conversation about the Muslim agenda , i hope you dont have a problem with that. Now if you disagree that they have an agenda please let us know...
The US govt estimates there are 12 million illegal aliens living here, do you think this number is accurate ? If you do then you have been under a rock...
So what makes wiki correct about how many Muslims live in England, where are the true numbers.. How do they prove that ? I mean really this could be a pissin contest that goes forever. Bottom line my friend, some folks have an agenda, and unless you are a Muslim, THEN Muslims dont like you.. The exception of coarse is if you drive a 88 Honda Civic with a elect Obama sticker on it....
Old 09-27-2012, 05:00 PM   #25
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Steamy, of course I don't have a problem with having an intelligent conversation relating to Muslims. But if we are going to place arguments based on facts, let's make sure the facts are what we claim them to be, and not what we fantasize they are.

1) Wiki supports your 12million figure...it also states that roughly 56% of these illegals are Mexican, an add'l 20% from Latin America, 13% are Asian...so this 89% of illegals would have absolultely no agenda in supporting Sharia Law,btw wiki's source for info in this area is Center For Immigration. Case closed on that issue.

Now I'm not looking to get into a pissing contest with ya....but if you are going to counter wiki's UK figures with a rather lame arguement of "how do we know wiki is correct" vs. your first incorrect post that UK is under 70% Sharia, and then correct yourself by some vague reference that there are "movements" to put 70% of UK under Sharia law...in this specific area you are all wet....and I'm not even talking pissing contest. If you want to talk about Sharia law, as it relates to the UK, then get your facts right to begin with.

Did I support Obama, yes. Am I disappoint with his first term, yes. Do I drive a Honda...what on Earth does that have to do with the price of peanuts...or did I just get further insight as to how messed-up your mind work????

And the idea that all Muslims hate and want to destory all non-Muslims, is simply grade school nonsense....damm it, that's not even right, as that would be an insult to all grade schoolers, lol
Old 09-27-2012, 11:29 PM   #26
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

What makes you think I teach history?

Are you one of those environmental wackos that think that the earth's resources are finite?
Old 09-28-2012, 05:00 AM   #27
steamyromance
Premium Access

[QUOTE=vkmaster;3246591]
1) Wiki supports your 12million figure...it also states that roughly 56% of these illegals are Mexican, an add'l 20% from Latin America, 13% are Asian...so this 89% of illegals would have absolultely no agenda in supporting Sharia Law,btw wiki's source for info in this area is Center For Immigration. Case closed on that issue.

VK > May i call you VK , you missed my point about how many aliens are here. The Govt is stipulating there are 12 million, not having a definitive way to prove it i would still argue there are may more than that. What i was attempting to expose was that just because Wiki says 3% of Uk residents are of the Muslim faith or what ever figure they come up with doesnt make it correct.

The discourse should be about the agenda Muslims have in changing the World and converting everyone to their faith. I noticed you didnt take issue with my comments about Turkey ( some would say the first Christian Churches began here ) because the movement was at first very subtle , until one day the hand full of Christians that were left looked up and figured out they were done. Now tell me they werent persecuted or run out of the country !
The leaders of the Muslim faith have figured out the way to win over the masses , one soul at a time..
So would you say the the USA is not on their agenda, that England is not on their agenda ?
Look im no Bible thumper, nor am i some kind of reactionary, but these folks are headed your way. They have long term plans to change the World, implementing there law is just a small portion of it. If you believe they dont view you as an infidel thats your choice. Is it all of them , probably not. Do the extreme segments of the Muslim faith seem to rise to the top > think about it, start in Iran and work your way through Egypt...

Did I support Obama, yes. Am I disappoint with his first term, yes. Do I drive a Honda...what on Earth does that have to do with the price of peanuts...or did I just get further insight as to how messed-up your mind work????

Hey i was just giggin ya about you being a supporter of Obama, hell i knew that from the get go... And i was being smart ass about the Honda , i really figured you for a Volt guy ( wish i had one frigin gas prices are killin me ) please just know i was yankin yer chain, didnt have nothin to do with the price of anything...
Old 09-28-2012, 05:34 AM   #28
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
With regards to what you might "teach," I've been leaning towards custodial or groundskeeping staff, myself.

Are you one of those environmental wackos that think that the earth's resources are finite?
I know it's 6 in the morning when I'm reading this, but holy hell! JDB, you're coming up on the short end of your original argument's stick, so it must be time to change the direction of the discussion?

You guys,' Whirly, IBH, COsFb, joe bloehardly, Glenna, and the rest, credibility chasm (gap was left behind quite a while ago) has a simple cause. All of the heart wrenching, not to mention mind numbing, hysteria you bring with all of your intimations of "imminent" collapse on various fronts don't get the job done. And, since it works so well, you double down and ratchet up the volume and outrageousness. Since everyone's left the room when it comes to paying attention to what you say, yelling louder at an empty room is sure to work. The sadly pitiful part of this is that there might actually be some actual truth to SOME of the things that you are supposedly concerned about. But, we'll never know because you people are more interested in shoring up your points of view with outrageous trash and horse-pucky.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:50 AM   #29
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Wait for it Randy. Just answer the last question and all will be revealed.
Old 09-28-2012, 09:42 AM   #30
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Politifact did a nice story on this Sharia law bullshit you're spouting.

But of course, you don't believe them either.

It comes from a SuperPAC called "Government is not God PAC"

Here's some info on them

http://www.politifact.com/personalit...t-not-god-pac/
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women