Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162388
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41267
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35664
Mojojo33117

Old 02-04-2018, 02:38 PM   #16
notequiteatroll
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

you in like flint, mr s
notequiteatroll is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 03:58 PM   #17
HoneyAngel
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 67065
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortblkguy View Post
nice thread and good information
yes, agree!
HoneyAngel is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 04:14 PM   #18
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortblkguy View Post
nice thread and good information
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyAngel View Post
yes, agree!
Thanks, I'm glad you like it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by notequiteatroll View Post
you in like flint, mr s
I remember that movie - James Coburn! (who to stay on topic was not a pimp to my knowledge but probably could have been if he wanted to.)
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 06:35 PM   #19
Johnnytricks
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

LE dic pic, wouldn’t that be Dick Dick pic?
Johnnytricks is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 08:43 PM   #20
JdeHog
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

These are some pretty helpful tips.

As far as I know, I haven't met any managed ladies or had any contact management.
JdeHog is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 09:31 PM   #21
Cryformesky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

A buddy's of mine and I where sitting in the parking lot of a gas station directly across from a strip club in rural Texas taking a break from a long trip. We were there about 20 mins when we noticed a tall lanky black guy step out of a car in the clubs parking lot walk our direction staring at us the whole time with a half cocked grin. Dude walked right past us and simply said "sup". He bought a 40 and walked out and got in his car and drove off. Not 5 minutes later two (rough) women walked up, also from the club, and asked us if we had a cigarette.....we saw where this was goin immediately and simply said no and got in our cars and drove off ourselves. Moral or the story, if it smells like shit, it normally is shit
Cryformesky is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 02:01 PM   #22
tigerwoods61
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Providers motel room door opens and out walks a shady looking character...mostly likely a manager.
tigerwoods61 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 09:01 PM   #23
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Or a car with one or more guys in it keeps cruising around the parking lot.

While out of town, I went into a grocery store. The guy mopping the floor wanted to send a woman to me. I declined.
tuckahoe is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 10:54 PM   #24
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
Written communications (text, PM, email) in differing writing styles that seem like a different person was the author, or that conflict with other messages, indicating that one sender wasn't aware of something the other said.
There another clue that's kind of the inverse of this one. In another tip, you learned that pimps like to control a lady's phone. For the pimps that have multiple ladies, they are going to be the ones answering all the texts (or PMs in the case of eccie), so if you communicate with multiple ladies and notice they share a distinctive writing style, it may be a clue that all of them are managed by the same pimp. That would be because he is the one writing all the responses.
Old 02-07-2018, 06:19 AM   #25
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Default Be careful what you say...

These tips should be giving you the idea that you may not be dealing with who you think are.

It is entirely possible to make arrangements to see a provider and literally every interaction with "her" except for the actual date itself is with the pimp. Texts - yes. PMs - yes. Emails - yes. The only thing that can't be faked is a voice call, but they get around that by the 3-way calling trick described earlier.

Pimps like to have control of all aspects of a lady's way to communicate with her clients - for in reality they don't consider them her clients, but theirs. If someone does manage to leave a pimp, that means her clients don't follow her, since she has no way to communicate with them if the pimp has controlled everything. This gives her disincentive to either "choose up" with another pimp or go "renegade" (independent). It is a lot to keep up with, especially if they have multiple ladies in their "stable", so no wonder they slip up sometimes and drop clues about their presence. You just need to know what to look for, which is what this thread is all about.

Even flirting with you in the forum to get your interest in the first place is fair game to them. That's right, you may be flirting with a pimp! Please don't read that as all ladies flirting in the forums being pimps. That is not true! There are certainly real independents who do it too. Pimps do pose as the ladies they represent here, using their accounts. It might be that the lady could be posting as themselves sometimes, but it is also entirely possible that every single thing posted or sent is the pimp and the lady doesn't even know how to log onto eccie.

Particularly unscrupulous pimps could even be listening in via muted cell phone on the appointments themselves, where the lady dials them in prior to your arrival. They would be listening for signs of distress by the lady or for any hint that their rules are being broken, such as not upcharging for things they require upcharges for. MSOG would be an example. In my experience most independents are fine with it as long as you don't exceed time covered by your donation. Pimps consider it an extra and want to get paid. So there's another clue - upcharges. Like most things here, it's not ironclad. Indpendents can and do upcharge too. Just another thing to consider along with all the rest.
Old 02-07-2018, 10:14 AM   #26
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Aww, a star has been deducted. Guess the pimps don't like this thread. lol
Old 02-07-2018, 10:22 AM   #27
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Default Pimp Tattoos

You will hear a lot that some pimps have a certain tattoo they use to mark all the ladies in their stable as their "property," akin to branding cattle. Crown tattoos are supposed to be popular. I think I've seen feathers mentioned, though I know a truly independent lady with a feather so YMMV on that.

I'm not sure what I think of the utility of tats in pimp spotting. There could be a high coincidence factor - maybe she just likes crowns.

More than that though, tattoos are forever, at least without substantial effort and expense to remove them. A lady could have been with someone years ago and gone independent but still have the tattoo. It may be a sign but I don't put too much stock in them personally. Although if you know of multiple ladies with the same tattoo, perhaps in the same location on their bodies, that can certainly be a clue.

And once more I hasten to add that I am not under any circumstances saying that tattoo = pimp. Please don't read it that way.
Old 02-07-2018, 10:36 AM   #28
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Default Fake Reviews

You've undoubtedly seen it. A new lady starts. Her first review is from a brand new account, or someone you've never heard of with little to no board history. Well that's a bit strange, isn't it?

Of course pimps are going to have their own user accounts that they can use for promotion and writing reviews on their ladies can be part of that. A lot of guys won't go see a lady without any reviews, so why not just get some posted right off the bat to get ahead of the game? Typically these will go overboard in describing physical characteristics, for example:

"long, flowing black silken hair, very pleasing to the touch"

instead of

"long black hair" (like a an actual hobbyist just trying to get it over with and get their premium access credit would more likely write)

If a review looks like ad copy, it might be. Then again some of mine probably read like that, from times when I've been particularly well pleased with how things went.

If it's a new account that wrote the review, what does the quality of the review (especially the ROS) look like?

Real newbie reviews suck (in general, no offense newbies). They are supposed to suck. They don't have experience to know how to write a good one yet, again speaking in generalities. If you see a first review on a provider from a brand new account that reads like a Penthouse forum letter in the ROS, maybe that is worthy of some consideration as to the actual source of the review. Maybe not. There can be exceptions to everything, of course.
Old 02-07-2018, 10:59 AM   #29
Guest110920
Account Disabled

If any pimp wants to post "Trick Spotting 101," I won't be offended. Go for it.

Old 02-08-2018, 04:17 AM   #30
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
You will hear a lot that some pimps have a certain tattoo they use to mark all the ladies in their stable as their "property," akin to branding cattle. Crown tattoos are supposed to be popular. I think I've seen feathers mentioned, though I know a truly independent lady with a feather so YMMV on that.
The prevalence of paw print tattoos on BP ladies has always made me wonder about that possibly being a pimp branding.

Quote:
More than that though, tattoos are forever, at least without substantial effort and expense to remove them. A lady could have been with someone years ago and gone independent but still have the tattoo. It may be a sign but I don't put too much stock in them personally.
Somewhere on ECCIE a few years ago there was a reformed/retired provider who had started/was trying to start a charity with the mission of providing free tattoo removals for ladies who'd escaped their pimps but still sported a pimp's tattoo.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women