Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162388
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41267
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35664
Mojojo33117

Old 06-01-2016, 04:59 AM   #16
Sweet Casey
Account Disabled

User ID: 227670
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't normally post in coed forums mainly scared Ill get an infraction but I can't not here.
Oh Peter Peter Peter......... I was the first person you CLAIMED you had seen. You over stayed your welcome I literally had to push you out of my house. You had promised to pay me extra when you were confronted about your antics when I was honest with another provider when you ask for a reference. You told me you were 30 then after you got your visit you smuggly said your real age!!!
I agree you need to go grow up and then maybe come back!!!
Sweet Casey is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 08:24 AM   #17
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleroc View Post
Paying for pussy with a card, now that's sad, I don't care who you are
Oh, I don't know. I can see the advantage to not carrying a huge wad of cash to an appointment to visit a lady in some places (like, say, Memphis) where there are some people who might relieve you of the manifest temptation of such great wealth... at gunpoint sometimes. Or less morbidly, there's a convenience value to just not having to waste time trying to find an ATM in an unfamiliar neighborhood.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 10:14 AM   #18
scottprestons
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

You providers are a taking a risk. Credit cards are easy to refute and the money that was in your account is gone. How are you going to prove it was a legal transaction? Not to mention stolen cards, etc. Hopefully you are only taking cards from guys you verified and have a reputation.
scottprestons is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 10:17 AM   #19
scottprestons
Valued Poster

From a client perspective I do not want provider to have my real life anything. Or a transaction that would hold up in court probably. Unless you are using untraceable gift visa cards
Old 06-01-2016, 10:22 AM   #20
theotherguy1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

I pay for everything that I can with my cards then pay them off at the end of the month. Started that when I was in military to get free tickets to see my mom and haven't drop the habit. Most cards if you pay them off within 25 days of close out there is no interest. Sometimes I have to get creative on how to use the points now, don't have anyone to go see any more.
theotherguy1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 10:58 AM   #21
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottprestons View Post
You providers are a taking a risk. Credit cards are easy to refute and the money that was in your account is gone. How are you going to prove it was a legal transaction? Not to mention stolen cards, etc. Hopefully you are only taking cards from guys you verified and have a reputation.
Well, if you want to talk about taking a risk... I'm not going to name names, but I have given a provider a postdated check for a session. (TL;DR: she was leaving Memphis the day before my payday, and we'd been trying to meet for ages, thankfully I have a good reputation, and both of us knew that if I'd stopped payment on the check I would have been blacklisted from hell to back several times over). It worked out well for us.

But yeah, one has to gauge who one is dealing with and how much risk one is willing to accept. But I, for one, am damn glad she took that postdated check, or she might have been Yet Another Lady Who Retired Out From Under Me...

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 12:03 PM   #22
petervire
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post
Oh, I don't know. I can see the advantage to not carrying a huge wad of cash to an appointment to visit a lady in some places (like, say, Memphis) where there are some people who might relieve you of the manifest temptation of such great wealth... at gunpoint sometimes. Or less morbidly, there's a convenience value to just not having to waste time trying to find an ATM in an unfamiliar neighborhood.

Cheers,

bcg

This guy gets it.
petervire is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 01:24 PM   #23
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I own a business and take cards from customers daily. It's a trust thing. Selling pussy is no different than selling fat burners or $500 hover boards.

As for stolen cards...ever go to the store and they ask for ID? If a guy wants to pay with a card he needs to show me ID. If the name matches the card then of course it isn't stolen.

Charge backs? He has to sign his name when swiping the card. He can try to do a charge back but I'm protected.

I'm taking a risk everyday meeting guys. At any point some "well respected client" could murder me in a back alley because I didn't lick his asshole. Hell I've witnessed one chicks bad client turn into the next chicks money tree. I risk my life and money daily...I'm not going to cry because a guy wants to pay with a credit card. Welcome to the fucking future. It's safer for me to walk around with a card reader and a debit card than $3000 in $20s in my purse. At least if I lose my debit card I'll get that shit back in 5 business days and any money spent while it was lost or stolen. Oh and no envolopes. That's a waste of trees

To each their own. I've only had 2% of clients use a card with me and zero issues. I may run into some asshole trying to do a charge back or a card that has insufficient funds, but we'll cross that bridge once we get there.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 01:26 PM   #24
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
From a client perspective I do not want provider to have my real life anything. Or a transaction that would hold up in court probably. Unless you are using untraceable gift visa cards
Then don't use a card. No one is forcing you or asking you to use a card
Old 06-01-2016, 01:47 PM   #25
scottprestons
Valued Poster

Last post on this from me but also a provider will lose a lot of that donation to taxes unless she is claiming her sessions already which I would guess most do not but I could be wrong.. with credit card transaction tax man has a record of goods/services bought.
Old 06-01-2016, 01:49 PM   #26
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Last post on this from me but also a provider will lose a lot of that donation to taxes unless she is claiming her sessions already which I would guess most do not but I could be wrong.. with credit card transaction tax man has a record of goods/services bought.
I claim all my earnings on taxes because I'm a functioning citizen of society.
Old 06-01-2016, 01:50 PM   #27
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thread Topic:

Who takes credit cards

Thread Responses:

Cards are bad m'kay
Old 06-01-2016, 02:35 PM   #28
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Last post on this from me but also a provider will lose a lot of that donation to taxes... with credit card transaction tax man has a record of goods/services bought.
I used to take cards a few years back. My card rate was higher than my advertised cash rate, for this reason exactly.

Addressing an earlier blunder, anyone who tries to pay "half" my rate and continue with a session will be very disappointed. I'll show them to the door. Payment for the session is due upfront, prior to any activities taking place. Especially someone with a history of overstaying their appointment time by over an hour, with no additional compensation. Smh, good luck collecting that, Casey.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 06:45 PM   #29
OopsieUh
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle Reid View Post
I own a business and take cards from customers daily. It's a trust thing. Selling pussy is no different than selling fat burners or $500 hover boards.

As for stolen cards...ever go to the store and they ask for ID? If a guy wants to pay with a card he needs to show me ID. If the name matches the card then of course it isn't stolen.

Charge backs? He has to sign his name when swiping the card. He can try to do a charge back but I'm protected.

I'm taking a risk everyday meeting guys. At any point some "well respected client" could murder me in a back alley because I didn't lick his asshole. Hell I've witnessed one chicks bad client turn into the next chicks money tree. I risk my life and money daily...I'm not going to cry because a guy wants to pay with a credit card. Welcome to the fucking future. It's safer for me to walk around with a card reader and a debit card than $3000 in $20s in my purse. At least if I lose my debit card I'll get that shit back in 5 business days and any money spent while it was lost or stolen. Oh and no envolopes. That's a waste of trees

To each their own. I've only had 2% of clients use a card with me and zero issues. I may run into some asshole trying to do a charge back or a card that has insufficient funds, but we'll cross that bridge once we get there.
If one is using this method, there really is no threat of someone claiming theft of card/services not provided. If you don't swipe the card and just key in the number or don't get a signature of some sort then you will lose a chargeback dispute every time. Pretty cut and dry really.
OopsieUh is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 01:51 AM   #30
notequiteatroll
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

you are one sensible hot momma DR. you got it all figured out. you are gonna be an executive in your next career.
and it's tough to get a loan without an income history to show.

all perfect sense on your end, but i'm most interested in staying UTR.
notequiteatroll is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women