Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162388
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41267
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35664
Mojojo33117

Old 05-19-2016, 06:31 AM   #16
RJinLR
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

This whole game we are in is based on trusting people you really don't know. Any situation where someone gives you any inkling that they're untrustworthy, you should put that person on your dns and move on. There is enough risk involved that providers and hobbyists that conduct themselves in such a manner are threats to us all.
RJinLR is online now   Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 08:26 AM   #17
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Not all girls but MOST have a pimp running them and their business. That cock blocking stuff sounds like a pimp made it up. Since he is the one getting all the cash, it would make sense that he tells his girls to do that. I just don't think some of these girls in this are smart enough to think of that little trick on their own. And pimps give their girls a quota most of the time. So that is taking out of her pimps pocket...in all honesty, the pimps are running most of this show behind the scenes...lol but the guys are too blinded by tits and ass :/ and any smart man with class wouldn't fall for that lame trick anyways...just my 2cents.
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 01:49 PM   #18
peter north77
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

I certainly am aware of the pimps.and the spotters in the lobby and in the incall parking lots.I think they want to be seen or think I am too damn stupid to know who they are.I want to thank all the providers I've used as a reference. .you all have been fair and I appreciate it.
peter north77 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 08:12 PM   #19
notequiteatroll
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

yeah that really sucks.
plus the lady that blocks probably won't get that visit instead anyway. the guy's wanting something different.

the queen of references: felina for me. she gave me a good reference like a year after our visit. (and a very lovely visit it was)
notequiteatroll is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 09:29 PM   #20
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by notequiteatroll View Post
. . . the queen of references: felina for me. she gave me a good reference like a year after our visit. (and a very lovely visit it was)
Just one example of unquestioned, rarely touted, top shelf, AAA quality!!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 09:52 PM   #21
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Rarely touted? That's hardly the case.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 02:36 AM   #22
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post
"Pussy Blocking" would be more accurate, I think. (Or "Attempted Pussy Blocking", since Ginger indicated that she was able to verify via an alternate reference, so the appointment either happened or will shortly happen, after all.)
I'd like to thank Veronica Sun for being the alternate reference... Always helpful and professional. Thanks, Hun. You're appreciated!!
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 05:55 AM   #23
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
I'd like to thank Veronica Sun for being the alternate reference... Always helpful and professional. Thanks, Hun. You're appreciated!!
+1 Veronica Sun is a great lady!
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 06:24 AM   #24
nwaarguy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

I might not hobby as much as others but always treat a provider well pay rate and be very respectable. When a reference is given it tells/shows as a hobbyist i'm a good person to see if a provider would not give it too me even on the. Short end of things it makes me look bad even tho she saw me. Too me it's a sign of disrespect if see a provider i want to see them. And just because i will see others don't mean i will not see them again. If a provider did that too me in order to keep/steal business. I would not see her this is based on trust if i can't trust a provider it's not worth my time.
nwaarguy is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 08:43 AM   #25
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down Karma....

Don't you just hate it when bitches be on that hatin bullshit...

Right when she needs to pay a bill...poof...that one client who books with her hatin ass...will cancel....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Today I had a hobbyist request a date who gave a provider in Fort Smith as a reference. When I contacted her, she told me that she hadn't seen him. Luckily, I was able to get him screened through another provider. During our post-screening chat today, he told me that the provider who refused to vouch for him contacted him immediately after I requested her reference, offering him an appointment.

I look at this sort of thing as the equivalent of stealing. Am I wrong? Is it unreasonable to expect other providers to have some decency, etiquette and fairly honest business practices? It's pretty upsetting to me. I definitely won't be giving her any references in the future.

Guys, what's your take on this? Are you receptive to this sort of thing? Or is the dishonesty as offputting to you as it is to honest providers?
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 03:37 PM   #26
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged View Post
Rarely touted? That's hardly the case.
I probably should have said , "rarely self touted".... No big deal.
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 03:59 PM   #27
Issabella Monroe
Retired

User ID: 86068
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ginger I totally agree with you. First off we do reference check for our safety, both provider and gent. I give references all the time and am happy to do so. If a guy wants to see me only that is fine, but I don't discourage anyone from playing the field. For one I wouldn't want anyone to feel as if I am depriving him of variety. I am not his WIFE!!!. I am here to please and give you satisfying pleasure. Mind you I am not ignorant to the fact that there are other providers that give great sessions as well. We as providers should hold a responsibility to the gents as well as to each other to want to keep our community safe. THERE IS PLENTY OF DICK AND PUSSY TO GO AROUND!!! If you are giving quality service then a provider should not be intimidated by another lady seeing your "regular" or a "friend". I welcome references because I live by the rule that safety first. And BAD references or just being a sorry cunt cause your hating on someone is not only being a shitty provider but it just shows the type of value you hold for yourself. Sorry you experienced such caddy childishness. YOU AND ANY PROVIDER ARE WELCOME TO CALL OR TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A REFRENCE. I don't hate no matter how I may feel about anyone. SAFETY FIRST!!!!
Issabella Monroe is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 07:35 PM   #28
jethro1970
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

As was said by another, I believe in the free market. A provider can conduct her business however she sees fit. And I am free to choose to not conduct any future exchanges with her, if I found out she had done such a thing as described. If I ever got a solicitation from a reference immediately following a screening request, I would have a very low opinion (not to mention trust) in such a person. I think this is probably one of those self-correcting problems.
jethro1970 is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 09:34 PM   #29
twobullhunglow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I've had a provider from the Fort area do something similar, when asked for a reference, she never replied to the other provider, but promptly texted me to say that she was available and when could I meet her.

Needless to say, but gonna say it anyways, I have not and probably will not see her again because of this.
twobullhunglow is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 01:08 PM   #30
petervire
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle Reid View Post
They are afraid of losing money. Maybe they should learn how to be a great provider instead of trying to horde clients
Couldn't have said it better.
petervire is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women