Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41267
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35667
Mojojo33117

Old 02-04-2016, 08:31 AM   #16
diveguy6

Encounters: 13

We all know Ginger didn't act out these fantasies this person had, but my question is why our modtards who love to keep us on topic and politically correct didn't catch no dates or 5 months old reviews??? Hell I've had to change the date to make one fit the rules by 5 days. Just askin...
diveguy6 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 08:35 AM   #17
Razorbackrises
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

I'll add my voice to the conversation. Ginger is a fantastic woman who will leave you so very satisfied is so many ways. From my visits with her I know she is open to a great many things and is very up front about what they are. BBBJCIMNQNS is not going to happen with her and frankly after being with her you won't find that to be a problem.
Razorbackrises is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 12:12 PM   #18
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX Guy View Post
I tend to doubt all of his reviews,if he did do bbfs,he wouldnt tell it,the girls would be mad,and the rest wouldnt see him..as GD goes,she makes it plain what she will do..
Wait... What??

Was it bbbjcimnqns or bbfs??

Staff disciplinary action would be greatly appreciated. Blatantly false on both accounts.

• #24 - Disputed reviews will not be removed by staff unless the request is made by the thread starter. In situations such as this, the proper protocol for addressing a review in question is to post a rebuttal to the review in that city forum's coed discussions area. Staff will be happy to do some basic investigation to confirm the validity of such reviews, however removal will only take place when requested by the thread-starter or in extreme cases where it has been proven false, there is an admission by the reviewer that the review is indeed false, or the reviewer failed to cooperate with staff's efforts to confirm validity. In cases where a reviewer is found to have posted a review of a session which did not take place, or posted blatantly false information within a review, the reviewer will be subject to disciplinary action at the discretion of staff, which could lead to loss of posting privileges. Along those same lines, if the reviewed party is found to be making false or inaccurate claims to staff in an attempt to trigger staff action against a reviewer or the removal of a review, that party will also be subject to consequences, up to or including temporary or permanent loss of account access. These measures exist to preserve the integrity of the information posted in our review forums, and will be taken when these circumstances exist.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 12:23 PM   #19
bwbob44
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Ditto to Razorbackrises post.
Ginger ... Some are equal, none better in my experience.
She 'gets it' ...
Always fun fun fun when she is with you!
bwbob44 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 01:05 PM   #20
Guest100816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I was referring to his last reviews. He said all kinds of stuff.
Guest100816 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 04:24 PM   #21
gntaltouch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initforfun View Post
BINGO!!!!!!!

Touch- You're a complete idiot
OK.... If I read it wrong .... I apologize to Initforfun .... but I stand by my evaluation of Ginger... and Kudos to you for starting a thread for her benefit...
gntaltouch is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 04:41 PM   #22
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you to everyone who has shown me support on this issue. I truly appreciate you.
Old 02-04-2016, 05:00 PM   #23
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Last time I checked, "speculation" does NOT equal TRUTH. He basically admitted to lying and writing a fantasy of something he "speculated" to happen. Was he even there? WTF? Umm can you say admission of guilt?
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 07:54 PM   #24
Lazrback
Valued Poster

• #24 - Disputed reviews will not be removed by staff unless the request is made by the thread starter. In situations such as this, the proper protocol for addressing a review in question is to post a rebuttal to the review in that city forum's coed discussions area. Staff will be happy to do some basic investigation to confirm the validity of such reviews, however removal will only take place when requested by the thread-starter or in extreme cases where it has been proven false, there is an admission by the reviewer that the review is indeed false, or the reviewer failed to cooperate with staff's efforts to confirm validity. In cases where a reviewer is found to have posted a review of a session which did not take place, or posted blatantly false information within a review, the reviewer will be subject to disciplinary action at the discretion of staff, which could lead to loss of posting privileges. Along those same lines, if the reviewed party is found to be making false or inaccurate claims to staff in an attempt to trigger staff action against a reviewer or the removal of a review, that party will also be subject to consequences, up to or including temporary or permanent loss of account access. These measures exist to preserve the integrity of the information posted in our review forums, and will be taken when these circumstances exist.

ongoing,,, apparently not everyone checks their emails as often as I do....
Lazrback is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 11:12 PM   #25
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazrback View Post
...ongoing,,, apparently not everyone checks their emails as often as I do....
I truly appreciate it!!
Old 02-05-2016, 10:37 AM   #26
jouster
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 49

We as the hobby group, can plainly see the reviews are bogus. KInda like Styx in 81 "Too much time on my hands" what shit pot can I stir up today.
jouster is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 02:28 PM   #27
theotherguy1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

You mean we can lie on our reviews. I would never do that in fact I forgot to post my last review with Ginger. She told me I had the best body she had ever seen and when the hour was over she begged me to stay the whole night with her. When I left she said that she had such a good time and to ensure that I see her again she paid me twice what her normal contribution amount. In fact she mentioned numerous times that I was god like and that I did things for her that no one had ever done before. Plus she said that I had the greatest body she had ever seen and just a single touch from me had her cuming numerous times. I must confess that this is getting boring because this happens to me all the time. It is just so embarrassing that none of the providers will admit to it.
IT HAPPENS!!! Don’t try and deny it Ginger.
theotherguy1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 10:24 PM   #28
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by theotherguy1 View Post
You mean we can lie on our reviews. I would never do that in fact I forgot to post my last review with Ginger. She told me I had the best body she had ever seen and when the hour was over she begged me to stay the whole night with her. When I left she said that she had such a good time and to ensure that I see her again she paid me twice what her normal contribution amount. In fact she mentioned numerous times that I was god like and that I did things for her that no one had ever done before. Plus she said that I had the greatest body she had ever seen and just a single touch from me had her cuming numerous times. I must confess that this is getting boring because this happens to me all the time. It is just so embarrassing that none of the providers will admit to it.
That sounds plausible.
Old 02-05-2016, 10:54 PM   #29
gntaltouch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by theotherguy1 View Post

She tells all the guys that...why do you think we keep going back??
gntaltouch is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 02:14 AM   #30
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gntaltouch View Post
She tells all the guys that...why do you think we keep going back??
Aww. I thought it was the witty repartee and my Tina Turner legs.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women