Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60663
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48591
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42321
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36737
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-04-2020, 01:33 PM   #16
Slice_O_Pie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO View Post
Actually, she did not specify. Just because you've had your Ego Stroked and Given Up Your Money to Enjoy The Ride; You Are Not Special... You are on a Whore Board Paying For Pussy.

I could care less if someone is a Pedophile or how messed up someone else's Teen is. I Will Always State My Opinion.

And, it's "Alyssa".
First off, sorry for butchering your stage name (really it was a typo). Secondly, I’ve paid for your pussy and it was by no means “special”. I DO care if someone is a pedophile, that’s F’ing sick!! I’ll let your WK’s come after me b/c they’ll listen to your motor mouth and I won’t.

Why do you think the mods edited your response? Probably b/c you added it and she never mentioned it. DUH!!!

~Slice
Slice_O_Pie is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 04:04 PM   #17
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slice_O_Pie View Post
First off, sorry for butchering your stage name (really it was a typo). Secondly, I’ve paid for your pussy and it was by no means “special”. I DO care if someone is a pedophile, that’s F’ing sick!! I’ll let your WK’s come after me b/c they’ll listen to your motor mouth and I won’t.

Why do you think the mods edited your response? Probably b/c you added it and she never mentioned it. DUH!!!

~Slice

They Edited the "Title" as well "Trick".... Toodles...

*My Friends and Bros Thank You for the Entertainment from This Thread/Board*
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 07:27 PM   #18
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Oh snap, I just recalled exactly who you were... LMMFAOOOO. Jeeezuz you've got to be kidding me

Maybe a nice jog will do you some good tomorrow... it should be a nice day... Stay Well and Happy Hobbying "SOP"...
Old 08-04-2020, 08:43 PM   #19
Slice_O_Pie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO View Post
Oh snap, I just recalled exactly who you were... LMMFAOOOO. Jeeezuz you've got to be kidding me

Maybe a nice jog will do you some good tomorrow... it should be a nice day... Stay Well and Happy Hobbying "SOP"...
Hahaha, only you would know what was changed, you live on this crawling death of a board and with wannabe MOD policing mentality. You’re like the chick that still goes to the same place that you went in high school that no one goes to anymore (probably walmart for you). Your old high school hangout = eccie. Not sure what the jog part means, maybe referencing I’m fat or big, idk. If that’s the case then you definitely don’t remember me. Nice try though Windsock!!!

~Slice
Old 08-04-2020, 08:52 PM   #20
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool

Nope, none of the above. No worries and you know exactly what I mean. I'm not going back and forth with you anymore, I absolutely recall you. You're hard to miss and you're very sloppy for someone talking mad sh*t
Old 08-04-2020, 10:10 PM   #21
Jam3768
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Dude -- give it a rest. Quit while you're behind.

You paid for that pussy? Seriously? When you go to the station to put gas in your car do you refer to this as "paying for that pump?"

And it was by no means "special?" Jesus Christ. There are at least 400 mongers on this board that have "paid for that pussy" and would seem to disagree with you. They are the ones who wrote reviews about her and there isn't a "no means special" in the bunch. If she was so incredibly average as you suggest why didn't you write a timely encounter report and give her a "no" recommendation? Too lazy? Or perhaps you would rather just wait for an opportunity like this to undercut someone out of the blue.

And no, I am not among the large group that has given her 400 "yes" recommendations. I have never met this woman in person. I must admit I would love to meet up with her, but it has yet to happen.

Feel free to call me a white knight if you must. You would be mistaken about that as well.

Just be sure to never refer to me as a "slice of pie."
Jam3768 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 11:34 PM   #22
Slice_O_Pie
Valued Poster

Ask around man before you jump on sides but by all means go after her. Alyssa, you crack me up about remembering me, you don’t so give it up. @ Butt Jam, I’ve seen Jessica (evidently you have as well) I’ve also seen Kristin a few times as well, those ladies are exciting, that we can agree on. You write reviews, I applaud you for that, and I don’t, maybe I’m lazy or maybe I like to just keep those encounters to myself.

All I initially stated is that she change the whole topic/intention of the thread with added things that weren’t even brought up by the OP. She must’ve gotten butthurt b/c I called her out on it, no big deal. She can state her opinion, doesn’t mean it’s right and doesn’t mean it’s wrong. I’m not bothered by it, I promise you that. Your not a WK you’re just a buck in very very early rut, next.

~Slice

Old 08-05-2020, 05:56 AM   #23
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

You a good fuck
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 10:24 AM   #24
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam3768 View Post
Dude -- give it a rest. Quit while you're behind.

You paid for that pussy? Seriously? When you go to the station to put gas in your car do you refer to this as "paying for that pump?"

And it was by no means "special?" Jesus Christ. There are at least 400 mongers on this board that have "paid for that pussy" and would seem to disagree with you. They are the ones who wrote reviews about her and there isn't a "no means special" in the bunch. If she was so incredibly average as you suggest why didn't you write a timely encounter report and give her a "no" recommendation? Too lazy? Or perhaps you would rather just wait for an opportunity like this to undercut someone out of the blue.

And no, I am not among the large group that has given her 400 "yes" recommendations. I have never met this woman in person. I must admit I would love to meet up with her, but it has yet to happen.

Feel free to call me a white knight if you must. You would be mistaken about that as well.

Just be sure to never refer to me as a "slice of pie."

Meh no worries babe. Not everyone takes the time to read before posting. It's neither here nor there

People have personas once they get behind a keyboard and truly need the hobby to get ass they could never land in the RW. Even when it's been 2 years and almost a complete 4 months near the end of this month, some people you recall because you pity them if you saw them in passing. When a session is very awkward and something you know that you will never repeat; a note goes next to your name and "why". Everyone has different ways of doing things. Hell, I get bitched at on my reviews for changing my mind about seeing someone for whatever reason I choose. You can't win them all and I don't care to anymore.

This is a hobby for most people and then there's the Real World.

We will most definitely meet in due time, I still have these condoms burning a hole in my pocket...

Have a great day, I know I will!
Old 08-05-2020, 11:27 AM   #25
Jam3768
BANNED

Encounters: 36

I'm having a great day. He just called me a buck in a rut

I haven't been called something like that in decades. Woo Hoo!!

You see me babe and I will have to change my location. I definitely wouldn't be searching for volunteers anymore
Jam3768 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 05:08 AM   #26
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

A good fuck is I come and she goes away>
burkalini is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women