Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
test
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60203
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48384
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41244
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-20-2012, 05:30 PM   #16
guest101013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midwest Belle Ashely View Post
Thank you Osolomio for the kind words and I do hope to meet you in the flesh (literally) soon. I have a good head on my shoulders and can see the intent of people and if they are genuine or not. Jane has been a lifesaver to me with all she has done for me in and outside of the hobby. She has given me nothing but great advice and know how on many things but also I just havent had all the time to put into it like I wanted earlier with my personal issue. Luckily all worked out fine and now I'm ready to engulf myself in the hobby.
I just love the word "engulf". Makes my cock hard and my heart soft. Not to mention a tear to my eye.
guest101013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 06:28 PM   #17
JimBob1950
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

Hey Fletch - piss up a rope. I think EVERYONE here is tired of your continual CRAP
JimBob1950 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 06:44 PM   #18
Midwest Belle Ashely
Account Disabled

User ID: 124233
My ECCIE Reviews

Fletch I can't see what you said but from what Omahan & Jimbob posted, it was nothing nice which is expected coming from all of your post I have read in the past. You are the certified asshole and dickhead on this site and that feedback seems to come from not only providers but also other members. It seems that you suffer from lil man and lil dick syndrome and it's sad that we all have to be subjected to see and read the toxic you spew out of your mouth constantly. My roommate Jane and I refuse any entertainment or service because of your ongoing insults of every provider.
Midwest Belle Ashely is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 07:39 PM   #19
Osolomio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Okay, Now I have to object. First about the "...you suffer from lil man and lil dick syndrome..." comment. Please don't damn all of us lil dicks - we don't all suffer from any particular syndrome associated with having a "lil dick". Just as not all girls with lil tits (or conversely those with big tits) are victims to some lil (big) tit syndrome. lol.

Second, If this guy really is trying to get along, let's give him a shot at getting better at it. Remember, we all make blunders when we try something new. It is an opportunity to learn.

Fletch, I also couldn't read your comment in the first post, so I'm going to give you a by on it. In your second comment you say you trying to stir the pot...yet you see the results. Before you come back all "Flame On !!", try to understand that people are reacting to the cumulative, not the particular. Just as it will take a few tries for you to get a hold of the getting along idea, it will take others a few tries to figure out that you really are trying. Good luck, bro. Keep trying.
Osolomio is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 07:54 PM   #20
Midwest Belle Ashely
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I was not trying to offend anyone else about size because I enjoy big (not too big) and small. I have read other threads of his and seen so many offensive comments from him. Im not going to say names of providers he has offended but he has been really cruel and so if he wants to dish it out then he better be able to take it. He can criticize and have an opinion and free to say as he please as am I. The syndrome comment was about insecurity issues about himself so in return makes him mean spirited and offensive towards others. I try to be as sweet as apple pie and keep a smile but I won't take anyones crap who just doesn't want to play nice when thats all I want to do!
Old 03-20-2012, 08:04 PM   #21
Osolomio
Valued Poster

Old 03-20-2012, 08:08 PM   #22
Osolomio
Valued Poster

Correction : above it should have said "...you were not trying to stir the pot..."
Old 03-20-2012, 08:31 PM   #23
schmuckenputz
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

Ashely, please don't be mad at all guys with little dicks, ok ??? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midwest Belle Ashely View Post
Fletch I can't see what you said but from what Omahan & Jimbob posted, it was nothing nice which is expected coming from all of your post I have read in the past. You are the certified asshole and dickhead on this site and that feedback seems to come from not only providers but also other members. It seems that you suffer from lil man and lil dick syndrome and it's sad that we all have to be subjected to see and read the toxic you spew out of your mouth constantly. My roommate Jane and I refuse any entertainment or service because of your ongoing insults of every provider.
schmuckenputz is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 08:43 PM   #24
newyorkboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default Oh Come on.....

Seems to me that "we" seem to be making these more personal attacks than decisions based on performance. For instance, as of yesterday, Wendy's overtook Burger King for the #2 slot of burger sales. Apparently this was based on current performance, quality of service and taste. No one has been posting "Dave gave the best head of all" or "The Burger King left skid marks on my sheets" (at least on this site". Burger King was overtaken by another provider, Wendy's, who with time and experience improved the quality of their service. With time, Midwest Ashely will quite possibly improve from chuck hamburger to sirloin (and I'm not saying she is hamburger now; never met the lady but I'm posting in this manner to demonstrate the silly-ass nature of some of these comments). Goggles on, start slinging your shit.......

NewYorkBoy
newyorkboy is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 08:47 PM   #25
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Ugh
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 08:49 PM   #26
Osolomio
Valued Poster

?
Old 03-20-2012, 09:29 PM   #27
Midwest Belle Ashely
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Newyorkboy, you are right and I will admit my words were a little harsh and it was wrong of me to not be the better person and for that I do apologize. I don't want to start throwing stones or be a fire starter. I retrack my mean comments but still will not change my stand on providing service to someone who never has a good thing say and a very condescending attitude.
Old 03-20-2012, 09:48 PM   #28
Osolomio
Valued Poster

Atta girl.
Old 03-20-2012, 09:56 PM   #29
Osolomio
Valued Poster

I think this shit is working...

Old 03-21-2012, 04:49 AM   #30
Erwin M Fletcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Wow Ashley or let me spell it the way you do Ashely, some of my post that you couldnt read said I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and that you could possible be a good provider. But giving your attitude in the above posts jumping all over me and not even knowing what was said. I was considering seeing you for a couple hours next week but I wont even bother to comment further. Good luck to you.
Erwin M Fletcher is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women