Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60271
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 02-07-2015, 02:19 PM   #16
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

ISTJ

ISTJ: Quiet, serious, earn success by thoroughness and dependability. Practical, matter-of-fact, realistic, and responsible. Decide logically what should be done and work toward it steadily, regardless of distractions. Take pleasure in making everything orderly and organized their work, their home, their life. Value traditions and loyalty. Dominant function: Introverted Sensing.
Auxiliary function: Extraverted Thinking.
Extraversion
People who prefer Extraversion tend to focus on the outer world of people and things. E4 16I Intraversion
People who prefer Intraversion tend to focus on the inner world of ideas and impressions. Sensing
People who prefer Sensing tend to focus on the present and on concrete information gained from the senses. S15 11N Intuition
People who prefer Intuition tend to focus on the future, with a view toward patterns and possibilities. Thinking
People who prefer Thinking tend to base their decitions primarilly on logic and on objective analysis of cause and effect. T18 5F Feeling
People who prefer Feeling tend to base their decisions primarilly on values and on subjective evaluation of person-centered concerns. Judging
People who prefer Judging tend to like a planned and organized approach to life and prefer to have things settled. J20 2P Perceiving
People who prefer Perceiving tend to like a flexible and spontaneous approach to life and prefer to keep their options open.
Guest062217 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 02:44 PM   #17
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews
Default EFNP

ENFP: Warmly enthusiastic and imaginative. See life as full of possibilities. Make connections between events and information very quickly, and confidently proceed based on the patterns they see. Want a lot of affirmation from others, and readily give appreciation and support. Spontaneous and flexible, often rely on their ability to improvise and their verbal fluency.
Dominant function: Extraverted Intuition.
Auxiliary function: Introverted Feeling.

Extraversion
People who prefer Extraversion tend to focus on the outer world of people and things. E 18 3 I Intraversion
People who prefer Intraversion tend to focus on the inner world of ideas and impressions.

Sensing
People who prefer Sensing tend to focus on the present and on concrete information gained from the senses. S 0 26 N Intuition
People who prefer Intuition tend to focus on the future, with a view toward patterns and possibilities.

Thinking
People who prefer Thinking tend to base their decitions primarilly on logic and on objective analysis of cause and effect. T 1 23 F Feeling
People who prefer Feeling tend to base their decisions primarilly on values and on subjective evaluation of person-centered concerns.

Judging
People who prefer Judging tend to like a planned and organized approach to life and prefer to have things settled. J 10 12 P Perceiving
People who prefer Perceiving tend to like a flexible and spontaneous approach to life and prefer to keep their options open.

Preference clarity
E clear
N very clear
F very clear
P slight
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 03:08 PM   #18
TGBeldin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

INTJ and proud to be different! LOL!
TGBeldin is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 05:43 PM   #19
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

ISTJ-- I don't need to take the test to know. I've taken it so many times for leadership seminars. Which BTW, probably makes my personality the best for a client. We come, we pay, we cum (multiple times) and we go.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 07:01 PM   #20
FoulRon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Interesting self reporting. All the ladies seem to be extroverts and all the guys introverts. At least so far.
FoulRon is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 08:12 PM   #21
Frog Done
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Ok I play
INFJ: Seek meaning and connection in ideas, relationships, and material possessions. Want to understand what motivates people and are insightful about others. Conscientious and committed to their firm values. Develop a clear vision about how best to serve the common good. Organized and decisive in implementing their vision.Dominant function: Introverted Intuition.
Auxiliary function: Extraverted Feeling.

Well FR looks your right for the most part
Not sure what that means for me here except I do like to plan ahead and not be last minute.

Does anyone need a hug?
Frog Done is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 09:43 PM   #22
Blue_eyed_shy_guy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Wow.. Lots to respond to here. I'm going to try to go in order of postings (Well, mostly.I might clump some responses together). Thank you all for contributing so far.

Kaylen, I don't know if forum rules allow me to plug other sites (even if not hobby related competitors) but Googling TGBeldin's type and the word "forum" will return the proper site as the first result. There have been posts in their "Relationships & Dating" and "Gender & Attraction" subforums about sex work & providers before as well, though plugging this fair site may be considered promoting illegal activity due to US prohibitionism.

Heather, your post and description sound more like an extroverted feeler (ENFx) to me, but like I said.. that's not a bad thing at all. Anyway, it's not like thinker types can't have warm fuzzy feelings or empathy, after all.

SNL & Frog's postings made me wonder at first if 'mongers of different personality types used different wording in their reviews. The jury's still out on that, though imo Frog.. you're a better writer than you give yourself credit for.

CPalmson, I'm not surprised that you're already well acquainted with MBTI. I, too discovered the test mainly through employment testing/screening. As for the favorite type of client from the provider's perspective.. well.. we already have several ladies in this thread to ask.

Last but not least.. I might be "reading between the lines" and seeing something that isn't there in FoulRon's post, but it sounds like he was suggesting that providers might be shaping their replies to be more attractive to posters in this thread or to the kind of clients they'd like to see the most.

Then again, I'm probably overthinking things.
Blue_eyed_shy_guy is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 12:11 PM   #23
JayceeRivers
Account Disabled

User ID: 113900
My ECCIE Reviews

INTJ

20I
22N
T23
J21

INTJ: Have original minds and great drive for implementing their ideas and achieving their goals. Quickly see patterns in external events and develop long-range explanatory perspectives. When committed, organize a job and carry it through. Skeptical and independent, have high standards of competence and performance - for themselves and others.
JayceeRivers is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 07:11 PM   #24
Solitaire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 235014
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayceeRivers View Post
INTJ

20I
22N
T23
J21

INTJ: Have original minds and great drive for implementing their ideas and achieving their goals. Quickly see patterns in external events and develop long-range explanatory perspectives. When committed, organize a job and carry it through. Skeptical and independent, have high standards of competence and performance - for themselves and others.
Whew! I was starting to worry that I was the only Introverted lady on here.
Solitaire is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 08:44 PM   #25
Blue_eyed_shy_guy
Valued Poster

^ We like 'em both ways Solitaire, I promise.
Old 02-09-2015, 05:07 AM   #26
gigi_gypsy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29457
My ECCIE Reviews

I too am an introvert.

ISFP: Quiet, friendly, sensitive, and kind. Enjoy the present moment, what's going on around them. Like to have their own space and to work within their own time frame. Loyal and committed to their values and to people who are important to them. Dislike disagreements and conflicts, do not force their opinions or values on others.

This sounds exactly like me

I - 18
S - 17
F- 21
P - 12
gigi_gypsy is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 09:46 PM   #27
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I am an IN*J. Each time I take it it has come back with strong I, N, and J aspects, and very weak T or F. Last time it was a zero--essentially on the cusp between T and F.

I find the types, and understanding other people's types, has been quite useful. At work I am more the INTJ at work (with all the associated +s and -s), and more the INFJ in my private life.

I find it very interesting that the two groups account for about 3.5% of the population, but FAR more than that on this very small sample. Something about them that attracts us to this corner of the world? Hmmm....
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 07:24 AM   #28
Blue_eyed_shy_guy
Valued Poster

Gigi, thank you for contributing and welcome to the thread. Rest assured, the water's fine.

Old-T, one of the things I was thinking about when starting this thread was that sort of self-selection of certain Myers-Briggs types on boards. On the other board I frequent, people have posted tables of self-reported types that tend to cluster into just a few (mainly N dominant) types with the rest as small minorities. (remind me to get links..)

It's not just 'h00qr boards', that's for sure.
Old 02-10-2015, 09:40 AM   #29
sketchball82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrabbit6926 View Post
My results

18E 3I I'm way more Extraversion then Intraversion

13S 13N I'm tie on Sensing and Intuition

14T 10F I'm more a Thinking then Feeling

9J 13P I'm more Perceiving then Juding

ENTP: Quick, ingenious, stimulating, alert, and outspoken. Resourceful in solving new and challenging problems. Adept at generating conceptual possibilities and then analyzing them strategically. Good at reading other people. Bored by routine, will seldom do the same thing the same way, apt to turn to one new interest after another.

I guess that could describe me pretty good. Very interesting test.
I'm an ENTP as well. You know that a lot of people call ENTP's Devil's Advocates instead of Inventors, right? ;p
sketchball82 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 10:13 PM   #30
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My results are:

ENTP ... looks like ESFJ would be the next bet too when I look at the numbers given.

ENTP: Quick, ingenious, stimulating, alert, and outspoken. Resourceful in solving new and challenging problems. Adept at generating conceptual possibilities and then analyzing them strategically. Good at reading other people. Bored by routine, will seldom do the same thing the same way, apt to turn to one new interest after another.

Dominant function: Extraverted Intuition.
Auxiliary function: Introverted Thinking.

Extraversion
People who prefer Extraversion tend to focus on the outer world of people and things. E19 2I
Intraversion
People who prefer Intraversion tend to focus on the inner world of ideas and impressions.
Sensing
People who prefer Sensing tend to focus on the present and on concrete information gained from the senses. S10 15N
Intuition
People who prefer Intuition tend to focus on the future, with a view toward patterns and possibilities.
Thinking
People who prefer Thinking tend to base their decitions primarilly on logic and on objective analysis of cause and effect. T14 10F
Feeling
People who prefer Feeling tend to base their decisions primarilly on values and on subjective evaluation of person-centered concerns. Judging
People who prefer Judging tend to like a planned and organized approach to life and prefer to have things settled. J11 11P
Perceiving

Preference clarity
E clear
N slight
T slight
P slight

http://typelogic.com/entp.html
http://typelogic.com/esfj.html
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women