Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 11-17-2010, 10:04 AM   #16
rrrabbit
Eat me, or mount me

Encounters: 3

Yes, Sixx. Happy belated Bday, man !

Who else can take a licking and keep on ticking, as you do.

You know we all love you.

Next time we run into each other, you better have your drinking hat on. Yes, that's a threat :-)
rrrabbit is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 10:39 AM   #17
cheater
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Happy b day sixx
cheater is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 12:22 PM   #18
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Sophie Bella View Post
Seriously, Sixx loves to eat food off of beautiful women. Remember that time we had all those fresh berries and Champagne and we blindfolded Haley and restrained her on some of my bondage furniture? And then we started teasing her and playing with her and she was really wet? And then I started to eat the fruit off of all sorts of naughty spots on her perfect, young body and it was just driving her crazy?

OH RIGHT. You weren't there. Sorry about your luck, buddy.
That's sooooo mean!

But i love it!
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 12:33 PM   #19
Anonymous170
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

That does sound pretty hot he's probably drooling imagining that scene
Anonymous170 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 12:53 PM   #20
ztonk

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous170 View Post
That does sound pretty hot
It was!

Happy b-day again, Mr. Sixx, sir!
ztonk is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 01:22 PM   #21
Haley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 33129
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ztonk View Post
It was!

Happy b-day again, Mr. Sixx, sir!

Happy Birthday Sixx
may all your birthday fantasies come true..
Haley is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 03:00 PM   #22
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous170 View Post
Better yet he should goto one of those places where you eat food off of a naked girl I bet he would be all over that lol
That's a very dangerous idea...

Unless you don't want to see the girl ever again. Sixx likes his buffets for a reason.

On the other hand, I have figured out how Sixx is getting so many pops for so little money, he's negotiating BBBJ rates per second. Sure, to any provider, $1/second sounds like a great deal, until he's handing her a $20 and is out the door while she's left holding CIM. But this also explains his success on the streets. For a SW, they could spend more time running from his car, so they might as well get it over with.

Happy belated Birthday!
Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 03:13 PM   #23
guest012411-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 19759
My ECCIE Reviews

happy b-day sixx...........i wish u the best......your one of my all time favorites.............with a heart of gold............smooches babe
guest012411-3 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 03:28 PM   #24
PoetMeister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Default Good times

Happy b'j' - day sixx!

May your future pursuits lead to many more wonderous entries on the infamous list of 10!
PoetMeister is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 12:15 AM   #25
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Wow... I truly don't know what to say.... I love the roast.... I am who I am.....

Much thanks to EVERYONE who came out earlier tonight. Yes, it was a dinner at a SC but ALL of you who attended helped me celebrate my birthday. I am truly grateful. I had my fun with family and civie friends this past weekend but spending time with my hobby friends put the icing on the cake.

Thank you members, sexy ladies, Haley and Maddie for the cake, and Whispers for doing this for me. You all truly kick ass!!! Shots and drinks from the "homies", you know who you are... Much gratitude and respect...... I thank you for all your contributions to ECCIE and for making me feel part of this community....

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 11:24 AM   #26
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
....but spending time with my hobby friends put the icing on the cake.

Uh Huh.... You were supposed to share the cake dork.....

Thank you members, sexy ladies, Haley and Maddie for the cake, and Whispers for doing this for me.

Ok.... Somewhere along the line Sixx Got it in his head that this was not a Strip Club Function and that it was actually HIS Birthday party...

I think it is important for him to know that we would have partied just the same if he had no showed on us.....

You all truly kick ass!!! Shots and drinks from the "homies", you know who you are... Much gratitude and respect...... I thank you for all your contributions to ECCIE and for making me feel part of this community....

sixx

Ok BubbaBear... (Damn I hate that he wants me to call him that....)..... You are not a part of the community just yet..... You have to make the step from SWs to a more socially acceptable medium..... Thats why you have a Palacios VIP Card now..... They are starting to be a bit more accepting of the strip club guys....

Then again.... We are picking off the ladies one by one... making them hang out and party with us..... winning them over one by one....

pretty soon we will have enough of them to stage a coup.....
Old 11-18-2010, 02:54 PM   #27
Guest110911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie Reign View Post
Dammit, Whispers. I know you have a hard time pronouncing "Triumvirate," but it sounds much prettier than "Glory Hole Girls."

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SIXX! xoxox
NOTHING...sounds 'prettier'...than 'glory hole girls' much like...the golden girls...
Guest110911 is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 04:22 PM   #28
Sensual Sophia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 146
My ECCIE Reviews

Happy Belated Birthday Sixx. Sounds like a good time was had by all -- now I'm wishing I had gone with Maddie instead of trying to be "responsible".
Sensual Sophia is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 06:19 PM   #29
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia View Post
-- now I'm wishing I had gone with Maddie instead of trying to be "responsible".
You coming as Maddie's date would certainly have made for interesting conversation.....

Really Sophia... It's not an "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" thing where we are picking you off one by one to return with the theme "Whispers is actually a nice guy".....

You would return as yourself....

No Brainwashing....

No Stepford Wives Moments....

The little Headset we make you wear and indoctrination message contains no subliminal messages.....

Just relax... Close your eyes.. imagine yourself on a long escalator moving downwards slowly and count backwards with me from

9..... Relaxing more and more....

8..... slipping slowly down.....

7..... bringing a deeper and deeper state of relaxation.....

OH WAIT A SECOND... If you followed my instructions you closed your eyes so the rest of this was lost.... Doesn't translate well in print....
Old 11-18-2010, 11:50 PM   #30
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritneyBangs View Post
Happy Bjay Sixx! I confess, Natalie invited him out for one of our hobbyist appreciation happy hours or something like that and he was so polite to me after all the crap he and I have gone round and round about. I decided to buy the man a beer. I like tha man and he has perfect straight white teeth and a boyish cuteness. I don't want to ruin his reputation though. He is still a persistant cheap ass with no heart! Cheers
I had a great time as well. I won't be polite next time because you are going to say im a nice guy and blah blah blah... you can buy me a drink anytime.... Thank you for the good wishes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Sophie Bella View Post
Seriously, Sixx loves to eat food off of beautiful women. Remember that time we had all those fresh berries and Champagne and we blindfolded Haley and restrained her on some of my bondage furniture? And then we started teasing her and playing with her and she was really wet? And then I started to eat the fruit off of all sorts of naughty spots on her perfect, young body and it was just driving her crazy?

OH RIGHT. You weren't there. Sorry about your luck, buddy.

PS, Happy Birthday! I hope it's wonderful and you share it with people you love.
Gee, that was mean.... but its only okay if it comes from a hottie like you....

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrrabbit View Post
Yes, Sixx. Happy belated Bday, man !

Who else can take a licking and keep on ticking, as you do.

You know we all love you.

Next time we run into each other, you better have your drinking hat on. Yes, that's a threat :-)
Hmmmmm maybe my handle should have a nickname like Timex?? Damn, rrrabit, you had me tore up! Many thanks to you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia View Post
Happy Belated Birthday Sixx. Sounds like a good time was had by all -- now I'm wishing I had gone with Maddie instead of trying to be "responsible".
Don't be responsible, its overrated. You come to the next one and I will buy YOU a shot or two.......

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women