Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-07-2016, 09:02 AM   #16
~Arriana Grey~
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 171772
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyevelyn View Post
Um, flinde... No girl here is OBLIGATED to see anyone just because this is her chosen profession or side hustle. If a gal doesn't want to see a specific type of person, that's her choice, period whether you gentlemen like it or not. There are plenty of other women who don't care like myself. Find another gal to accommodate. This isn't Sizzler, we have the right to refuse no matter what the reason.

+1
~Arriana Grey~ is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 09:58 AM   #17
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Thing is ... all of the above is a two-way street

imo,

Ladies who screen thoroughly will almost always ask the vouching ladies for race, age, body build, data, as well as other certain preferentials, such as timeliness, cleanliness, facial hair, etc.

Gents who research thoroughly will already know most of those data above as well, plus, again, imo, data about MSOG, DATY, K/DFK, smoking, incall conditions, "management," and a host of other possibilities.

While I certainly emphasize with the OP, it is everyone's responsibility to accomplish as much as possible research in as timely a manner as possible.

Those who skimp on research usually end up either surprised or disappointed or both.

= = = = =

All that said, there are ways for gents of any race or racial mixture or economic background, or for heavy Smokers, and especially older guys in their early 70s with facial hair and pot bellies, etc., to meet ladies who might otherwise categorize who otherwise may profess to deny boudoir pleasures to certain "types." Some clues exist in my signature data.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 10:04 AM   #18
Eccie_award
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by moebeedick View Post
They're not putting it because they don't want to seem racist. I mean, why else wouldn't they put it in their Sig if they can go into detail about several other things in their information area. I've never once stated my race in an introduction. It's only come up if they've asked. I mean it is 2016 isn't it, lmao! Hi my name is moebeedick and I'm black, pleased to meet you.

I agree with you wholeheartedly OP. Sucks already to an extent that we only get to look at the first page of the menu because of NBA policies and then to have that happen. Wow! Smdh.

*steps down off soapbox*
Yeah. Sadly not the first time, but no one asks for a description so how can i mentally get in the habit of that. It's awkward, for one because no one else has too. But im not here for that just would like them to post it

Quote:
Originally Posted by big35hurt View Post
Don't think too much about it. Just move on to next lady who will gladly take your money. Haha
Lol, i moved on quickly, but bro i did alot of waiting for this person. So a mental note was engraved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Arriana Grey~ View Post
(Perhaps, even the first due to personal choice and the fact I don't like a lot of people in my incall at once)
Lol.

It's not being shallow or racist, it's about preferences and past experiences. Maybe it wasn't the best choice this woman made being in the hobby. But as far as I know, (and could hear from the other room) her clients made her VERY happy Oh-ver and Oh-ver and Oh-ver again
Lol, but if her past experiences inclined her to gain a certain view about a group of people of a certain race, then she is still racist. Im sorry. You can't prejudge a group of people of same race without it being racist.
BUT AGAIN, I DONT UNDERSTAND, WHY HIDE IT. POST IT. Be proud.
Eccie_award is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 10:16 AM   #19
Eccie_award
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Angel View Post
I understand where you are coming from. I know it feels unfair that you have to put in more work than your fellow hobbyists.....but putting a brief physical description in your initial PM or text will save you hassles in the future. Ex. "I'm mid 40's, AA, and 5'10" Plus, if it's not necessary the lady will still appreciate having an idea of who will be knocking on her door.

Good luck out there and stay safe.
You and your beautiful soul. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by flinde View Post
That's worse than racist. That's racial profiling, then racist. If a gal is that traumatized she should not be doing this for a living.

I can't believe that no AA policies are tolerated, here or anywhere else.
haha its the 50s, in the hobby world. Plessy V. Ferguson reinstated, lmao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARufus View Post
What if the gentleman is not AA, but mixed?
Im mixed as well, light skinned and all that other good stuff. Some put no AA or AA mixed. No parts of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjack View Post
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1460905
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1049536

These are the opposite of what you want, but since these ladies do SA also, it could save time.
Appreciate it l, Will, my good man.
Old 04-07-2016, 10:29 AM   #20
Eccie_award
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
Thing is ... all of the above is a two-way street

imo,

Ladies who screen thoroughly will almost always ask the vouching ladies for race, age, body build, data, as well as other certain preferentials, such as timeliness, cleanliness, facial hair, etc.

Gents who research thoroughly will already know most of those data above as well, plus, again, imo, data about MSOG, DATY, K/DFK, smoking, incall conditions, "management," and a host of other possibilities.

While I certainly emphasize with the OP, it is everyone's responsibility to accomplish as much as possible research in as timely a manner as possible.

Those who skimp on research usually end up either surprised or disappointed or both.

= = = = =

All that said, there are ways for gents of any race or racial mixture or economic background, or for heavy Smokers, and especially older guys in their early 70s with facial hair and pot bellies, etc., to meet ladies who might otherwise categorize who otherwise may profess to deny boudoir pleasures to certain "types." Some clues exist in my signature data.
I did my research, i looked on her page and in threads. The provider informed me, upon arriving to her room, she doesn't see AA and that it is on her eccie showcase. In all candor i was genuinely confused because I looked at her showcase one more time before walking up to her room. It's literally still not on there. So, did i fail?
Old 04-07-2016, 10:34 AM   #21
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238364
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie_award View Post
I did my research, i looked on her page and in threads. The provider informed me, upon arriving to her room, she doesn't see AA and that it is on her eccie showcase. In all candor i was genuinely confused because I looked at her showcase one more time before walking up to her room. It's literally still not on there. So, did i fail?
If you don't call her out and tell others who she is, yes, nothing will change.
Camille Fox is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 10:51 AM   #22
Dick Fitzenwell
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

Unfortunately the Black Man has been stigmatized & stereotyped in society & it shows on the board as well. Regardless of background, education, employment or vouches we all get lumped into one pile. It doesn't help that we are located south of the Mason Dixon either. Some of these ladies & gentlemen have that "good ol' boy" mentality.

Best advice to the OP is tell whatever lady you wish to visit your race, age & penis size in your introduction.

Much respect to the ladies & gentlemen of the board who are color blind. It's the 21st century for crying out loud.
Dick Fitzenwell is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 12:39 PM   #23
moebeedick
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17
Talking

So the happy medium is for providers who do not wish to see AA then they should put it somewhere on their showcase, ad, sig, etc. And hobbyists should state their race in introductions. Problem solved!! I should run for county judge!!
moebeedick is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 01:10 PM   #24
Eccie_award
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille Fox View Post
If you don't call her out and tell others who she is, yes, nothing will change.
Oh, so non discrete is the way to go?
Old 04-07-2016, 01:20 PM   #25
Little Miss Cuntcakes
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 224657
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Could the no AA providers please line up to the right and CONSPICUOUSLY place no AA in your ads and on your showcase, instead of allowing gentlemen to waste time and gas, just to get rejected at the door. Sure, i giggle about it as well, later.
Did she tell you she did not want to see you because you're black?
Little Miss Cuntcakes is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 01:32 PM   #26
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I think what she's trying to get at is that holding someone accountable for wasting your time is the only way things change. Accepting the idea that providers are flaky/rude/immature/or just terrible at TCB only breeds more of the same. Too much falls on the man researching. He should be able to look at a few reviews, read a showcase or website and have a good idea of what to expect appearance, menu, and TCB-wise.

I honestly would suggest the guys keep a thread in the ML to keep track of the ladies that for the most part have a NBA policy. A NBA thread in the ML would help the gents not waste their time. Heck even a NCNS thread in the ML would be a good idea for the guys who don't want to stir the waters in co-ed.

Just my .02

P.S. Thank you for the compliment earlier, it's nice to hear something besides "nice tits" sometimes.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 01:38 PM   #27
big35hurt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyevelyn View Post
Personally, chubby guys are more fun to bounce on.
Oh really. Haha. And I love a lovely lady on top of me. Super hot. Hmmm

Yep. I have met some amazing ladies who didn't have an issue with my chubbiness. They find out I am easy work for them. Haha. But. Everyone has their likes and dislikes. But I agree. We must start holding people accountable for their actions. This is an information exchange site. Be it good info or bad. Everyone can make up their mind when facts come out.
big35hurt is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 02:30 PM   #28
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238364
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

if someone had informed the community about this, you, for one, would not have wasted your time. This has nothing to do with discretion. You started this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Angel View Post
I think what she's trying to get at is that holding someone accountable for wasting your time is the only way things change. Accepting the idea that providers are flaky/rude/immature/or just terrible at TCB only breeds more of the same. Too much falls on the man researching. He should be able to look at a few reviews, read a showcase or website and have a good idea of what to expect appearance, menu, and TCB-wise.

I honestly would suggest the guys keep a thread in the ML to keep track of the ladies that for the most part have a NBA policy. A NBA thread in the ML would help the gents not waste their time. Heck even a NCNS thread in the ML would be a good idea for the guys who don't want to stir the waters in co-ed.

Just my .02

P.S. Thank you for the compliment earlier, it's nice to hear something besides "nice tits" sometimes.

Exactly. Couldn't have said it better myself.
Camille Fox is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 10:15 PM   #29
Eccie_award
Valued Poster

Alright all you guys make sense, i just didn't want to bash a provider. How do i go about doing that? Advise me
Old 04-08-2016, 12:03 AM   #30
Jislander
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by big35hurt View Post
SA Angel has a great comment. I always give a description of myself as I ran into a provider who wouldn't see me when I first started hobbying as I was too "Chubby."
Hhmpfff, guess I've heard it all now. Guess providers won't see us gents now because we're to chubby, next it'll be because we're too "Married".
Jislander is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women