Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70643
biomed162127
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48273
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-20-2015, 04:35 PM   #16
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

People at both sites participate in activities than could get them and legal and family trouble. Therefore threat of outings them at either site are directly comparable. and given the number of people in common at both sites, you're comparing red apples to green apples not apples to oranges
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 04:37 PM   #17
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Apparently the hackers are some moralizing group. I'd think they'd be eager to hack not only AM, but also this site, TER, Seeking Arrangement, and all similar sites. No good news here at all. Even for those of us from whom the fall out would be limited, it's never good news to have your friends, customers, providers, etc. be placed in peril. Just a bad deal all around.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 06:24 AM   #18
ItalianDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Apparently the hackers are some moralizing group. I'd think they'd be eager to hack not only AM, but also this site, TER, Seeking Arrangement, and all similar sites. No good news here at all. Even for those of us from whom the fall out would be limited, it's never good news to have your friends, customers, providers, etc. be placed in peril. Just a bad deal all around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing View Post
People at both sites participate in activities than could get them and legal and family trouble. Therefore threat of outings them at either site are directly comparable. and given the number of people in common at both sites, you're comparing red apples to green apples not apples to oranges
Thank you both, I agree.
ItalianDon is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 06:36 AM   #19
billw1032
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Interesting, a moralizing group that views theft as moral.
billw1032 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 08:42 AM   #20
jafun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I think since many powerful names are going to be involved, nothing is going to happen. They will be able to make media and Google keep quiet.
jafun is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 09:13 AM   #21
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
So the data one gets from hacking Eccie is the same type of data one would get from hacking AM? I was being indirect with giving AMs description of a site; but I won't here: One is pay to play for everyone, the other is not. The personal data you need to store to run a pay to play site is completely different than to run an 'anonymous' message board.

Think in terms of scale* and type of data that was gotten from hacking, specifically. From a technical standpoint, I would not find it comparable to say that the outing fallout from AM is equal to fallout if Eccie were to be hacked.

*This is specifically to catch the fact that one can pay for things on Eccie. The difference being it's a choice, insomuch that you can still use this site for it's purpose fully without having to pay. If this is different for women, then it can be amended.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 11:09 AM   #22
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
So the data one gets from hacking Eccie is the same type of data one would get from hacking AM? I was being indirect with giving AMs description of a site; but I won't here: One is pay to play for everyone, the other is not. The personal data you need to store to run a pay to play site is completely different than to run an 'anonymous' message board.

Think in terms of scale* and type of data that was gotten from hacking, specifically. From a technical standpoint, I would not find it comparable to say that the outing fallout from AM is equal to fallout if Eccie were to be hacked.

*This is specifically to catch the fact that one can pay for things on Eccie. The difference being it's a choice, insomuch that you can still use this site for it's purpose fully without having to pay. If this is different for women, then it can be amended.
Paying has nothing to do with this issue. The hackers are threating to out members. The repercussions can be legal and family issues, just like if ECCIE got hacked even if the specifics would be slightly different In fact, given they have 27 million members, the widespread repercussion would be far vaster than if ECCIE got hacked. Plus, ECCIE has no real world info to speak of. This is not true for AM. Which is the threat the hackers are using. And pay for play is by far the most common thing I see on AM.
Old 07-21-2015, 11:18 AM   #23
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Paying has nothing to do with this issue.
Quote:
And pay for play is by far the most common thing I see on AM.
Quote:
Plus, ECCIE has no real world info to speak of. This is not true for AM. Which is the threat the hackers are using.
Quote:
...the widespread repercussion would be far vaster than if ECCIE got hacked.
Just going to rearrange this here a bit...

When I say "pay to play," it has nothing to do with prostitution, by the way. (WOO RHYME TIME!) edit 2: Paying is the crux of this issue (not why they were hacked, what was gotten because they were hacked), their website, how it differs from Eccie, and so on. If you can't understand that then, well... I dunno what to tell you to help you realize that.

edit: FWIW, here is a follow up. You can now delete your information for free: http://www.businessinsider.com/ashle...or-free-2015-7
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 11:52 AM   #24
Roger.Smith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Paying has nothing to do with this issue. The hackers are threating to out members. The repercussions can be legal and family issues, just like if ECCIE got hacked even if the specifics would be slightly different In fact, given they have 27 million members, the widespread repercussion would be far vaster than if ECCIE got hacked. Plus, ECCIE has no real world info to speak of. This is not true for AM. Which is the threat the hackers are using. And pay for play is by far the most common thing I see on AM.
ECCIE did get hacked a few years ago. There were no repercussions. Everything was available; private messages, ROS, the Men's Lounge, the Powder Room, and somehow the world didn't end.

ECCIE and Ashley Madison are apples and oranges. Most people don't use credit cards or real world info to sign up for ECCIE .
Roger.Smith is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 01:00 PM   #25
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger.Smith View Post
ECCIE did get hacked a few years ago. There were no repercussions. Everything was available; private messages, ROS, the Men's Lounge, the Powder Room, and somehow the world didn't end.
Hopefully, folks learned from that episode not to store real world data here, even in supposed private areas. The leak may have been plugged, but that doesn't mean it can't happen again.

I'm glad I never visited AM, but I feel bad for those of you who have.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 03:45 PM   #26
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

When I say "pay to play," it has nothing to do with prostitution, by the way. (WOO RHYME TIME!) edit 2: Paying is the crux of this issue (not why they were hacked, what was gotten because they were hacked), their website, how it differs from Eccie, and so on. If you can't understand that then, well... I dunno what to tell you to help you realize that.

edit: FWIW, here is a follow up. You can now delete your information for free: http://www.businessinsider.com/ashle...or-free-2015-7
And you fail to understand the point I am making. I stated the information accessed is different from what would be gotten here though you may be surprised with what can be done with what is here. The point I made was its a threat of outting being made. And people here making fun of that are wrong to do so. People here have had their lives ruined by outing from this site. The impact if AM info gets released would be far greater than anything hacking Eccie could produce
Old 07-21-2015, 04:02 PM   #27
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I want someone other than my wife..... other than my wife....

Now it's more like

Oh please hacker don't fuck up my life..... don't fuck up my life....
threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 07:35 AM   #28
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duthgar1976 View Post
damn this is pretty nuts, no one is safe. wel i am i have no secrets. not married no girlfriend. no damn kids.

and that's when we say GG, because we have nothing to lose lol

in reality it was only a matter of time
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 07:44 AM   #29
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger.Smith View Post

ECCIE and Ashley Madison are apples and oranges. Most people don't use credit cards or real world info to sign up for ECCIE .

this was a point i made earlier,

eccie is essentially a free backpage with a message board...

no one pays for anything but activities

and even reviews don't matter as much because at the end of da it's taste for taste...

but sights like AM and P4 do pose an essential risk, but do to this the sites are much safer .... it's a bit of a catch 22, how private are you willing to be if it risks your safety?

it's the reason no matter where i post my screening is the same except for sights like p411 and AM, because they had to verify info JUST to sign up.

just mt 2c
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 06:17 PM   #30
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:

Wasting your breath with this guy, FunInDFW.

I do not have a AM account, but if I did, I have no SO or family in the immediate area, so who are they going to tell?
Guest110416 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women