Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70645
biomed162156
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48278
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-18-2010, 09:18 AM   #16
srvfin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Dude.... What about MIRANDA?
srvfin is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:02 AM   #17
chicagosun
BANNED

She pulled her ad.

1. For all you haters, you'd be surprised at the responses I've been getting from providers via PM about this. All in support including a top-notch who charges over $300 per session. Basically just encouraging me and giving me tips.

2. The Venus thread where I call her a "white bitch" and express me wanting to see her..well, all I did was send her a PM afterwards saying i want to see her and I get a lengthy response talking about she's down with an ebony/ivory fantasy..but just needed ref's. So obviously she read the review post and knew I was black.

I can prove all this if you'd like with screenshots - and what it proves is these providers actualy find me to be a pretty cool guy which I am. But you all can keep hating.
chicagosun is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:53 AM   #18
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvfin View Post
Dude.... What about MIRANDA?
Sounds like a legit question. Won't she vouch for you?
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:05 AM   #19
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagosun View Post
She pulled her ad.

1. For all you haters, you'd be surprised at the responses I've been getting from providers via PM about this. All in support including a top-notch who charges over $300 per session. Basically just encouraging me and giving me tips.

2. The Venus thread where I call her a "white bitch" and express me wanting to see her..well, all I did was send her a PM afterwards saying i want to see her and I get a lengthy response talking about she's down with an ebony/ivory fantasy..but just needed ref's. So obviously she read the review post and knew I was black.

I can prove all this if you'd like with screenshots - and what it proves is these providers actualy find me to be a pretty cool guy which I am. But you all can keep hating.
Re the OP, as I recall, that's not how P411 works. It's been a while, perhaps things have changed. I provided my direct dial work number. They called. I wasn't available to speak, they left an extremely discreet message. I returned the call from my direct dial work #. Problem solved.

Re this post, if multiple providers find you to be a "pretty cool guy".... pick one & schedule. Problem solved.

I'm not saying NOTHING, I'm just sayin'....
Sisyphus is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:28 AM   #20
UTJJWANTSU
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
I hide behind a screen name but when I'm alone in a room with a really nice looking woman..my penis head takes over.
OR MAN

Quote:
also, how can I just "see a provider" I'm also picky, come on now. I need to get my penis erect to have a session you know?
PICKY? Man or woman doesn't sound to picky to me!!
UTJJWANTSU is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 09:26 AM   #21
Artie Lange
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I don't think p411 called my office, but they might have. You won't get grilled for one phone call, if you do then it was someone calling for a personal reference for your friend.
Artie Lange is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 01:24 PM   #22
EmilyHemingway
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5956
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post
Re this post, if multiple providers find you to be a "pretty cool guy".... pick one & schedule. Problem solved.

I'm not saying NOTHING, I'm just sayin'....
And the "good catch" of the thread goes to Sisyphus.
EmilyHemingway is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 04:02 PM   #23
pyro
Account Disabled

wow, you start the thread asking for advice, then cry hater when you don't like the responses. Just remember newbie, a little respect and common consideration goes a long way with the ladies and your fellow mongers. Do you really think the ladies are seeking you out for your good dick and your coolness? $$$$$$$

Its nothing personal, just business. You want to bypass a screening method which should raise a red flag. You have no refs so you should be willing to be screened. You actually received some well thought out advice but you refused to see that, instead you come off whiny and a bit of a dick. We all know what happens to our community when someone does not handle their business. The ladies here have a lot more to loose than you. But hey, theres always gloryholes and TS right?
pyro is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 05:58 PM   #24
chicagosun
BANNED

Can you guys stop with the miranda jokes?

I did not have sex with a human being with a penis that night. Either it was turned into a pussy or someone photoshopped a penis ot those other pics (although the "tuck" one looked offly real and is currently freaking me out)
chicagosun is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 06:14 PM   #25
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Just suck it up and get screened. There are plenty of providers around here that are newbie friendly if you really are that worried about using a service, but even they will have some screening you have to pass even if it does not involve calling for employment verification. I am not sure why you are that worried about it--in the information age, a quick reference check is way more common than you might think and your HR department or secretary, or whatever it was you were worried about will not even notice.

Once you go through it and then begin to build a rapport, if you haven't pissed enough ladies off already, you won't have any more problems.
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 09:00 PM   #26
internet_inventor2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Why does anyone answer this person with anything credible thoughts.
internet_inventor2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 09:12 PM   #27
auknowho
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by internet_inventor2 View Post
Why does anyone answer this person with anything credible thoughts.
+1
auknowho is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 11:46 PM   #28
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilyHemingway View Post
And the "good catch" of the thread goes to Sisyphus.

Danke shoen, darlin, danke shoen....

If you think I'm a pretty cool guy, I do make it to Corpus every now & then...
Sisyphus is offline   Quote