Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35721
Mojojo33117

Old 04-21-2013, 12:10 PM   #16
Guest100613
Account Disabled

User ID: 155138
My ECCIE Reviews

Okay, we can continue to be rude and scare the newbies off, or we can nurture them and welcome them into the fold. Everyone has something to offer, and we were are newbs once.
Guest100613 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 12:22 PM   #17
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yardbird74 View Post
I don't really like the word "hobbyist." Sure, it's a nice euphemism for "john" or whatever else - but it just doesn't set right with me. Maybe it's just because I hear the word "hobbyist" and I think of someone with a bunch of model airplanes, or stamps, or something like that.

Can we have a name change for our activity?

Female Enthusiast?
Blow Job Aficionado? (tip o' the hat to George Carlin with that one)
Vaginal Devotees?

Am I alone here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankskywalker View Post
I second the OP. I think it's a lame name. You can flame on me too if you want. I don't really give 2 sh!ts. I don't really have another suggestion though...
Like most jobs, hobbys, organizations, we all have our own language.

For the record, this language (providers instead of wh***s, hobby instead of prostitution, hobbyists vs. johns, gfe, etc.) started way back in the late 1990's before sites such as this, and ASPD started. From what I know, the origin of these names was started in a newsgroup or usenet group called alt.sex.prostitution. From the newsgroup we went to a site called delphi, then Amber created ASPD.net. late in 1999.

So these names and language predates most of the members here, including myself who started in early 1999, however I posted and befriended members on the alt.sex.prostitution newsgroup before I even had my first session.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 12:58 PM   #18
inctown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
I don't really like the word "hobbyist." Sure, it's a nice euphemism for "john" or whatever else - but it just doesn't set right with me. Maybe it's just because I hear the word "hobbyist" and I think of someone with a bunch of model airplanes, or stamps, or something like that.

Female Enthusiast?
Vaginal Devotees?

Am I alone here?
I found this pretty funny and I sense the sarcasm.

How about short term renters or non traditional time share holders lol
inctown is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 01:13 PM   #19
jimmycz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Nice to see this turned back to intelligent humor and hell yes welcome aboard. I like liberal labia lobbyist.
jimmycz is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 01:31 PM   #20
BFCjosh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by April_Showers View Post
Ouch! lol

I think it's impossible to avoid the term/label completely but if you nicely told the provider you were talking to that you prefer to be referred to by a different term then she'd have no problem oblinging. I know some guys don't like to be called "baby" "honey" etc because it makes them feel generic and it's not as personal while others view it as a term of endearment. lol Providers get the same thing...there are plenty of names/"labels" we are referred to and called...you just can't take it personal or let it get to you.

Welcome to the site and I hope your experience with this one thread doesn't scare you off lol
Providers use honey, baby, etc. for their clients because they're doing too much business to remember the names.
BFCjosh is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 01:38 PM   #21
hotelal
Valued Poster

I use the term GDP whan I talk about providers( garota de programa) its a term they use in Rio for providers..besides I hate the term providers... lol I used to know this gdp and she would call johns, joey's lol
hotelal is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 01:58 PM   #22
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Ooookay - never mind - I was just trying to be a little lighthearted here. I apologize for pissing everybody off.

Lol it's ok, you're new
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 02:54 PM   #23
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:

Female Enthusiast?
Vaginal Devotees?

Am I alone here?
The only options are: Ladyboy or Sailor ... Your choice
StinkyFingers is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 03:09 PM   #24
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

you could call the hooktards "whores" but they get offended at that

You could call the fucktards "johns" but DearJohn would thinck every question is about him
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 03:30 PM   #25
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I do agree that the ...tard terms are stupid. I think most providers just refer to men as Clients. I prefer the terms PopTarts & Dicks.

Could be worse ... Hobbitard
StinkyFingers is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 04:09 PM   #26
Guest100613
Account Disabled

User ID: 155138
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyFingers View Post
I do agree that the ...tard terms are stupid. I think most providers just refer to men as Clients. I prefer the terms PopTarts & Dicks.

Could be worse ... Hobbitard
I frakking hate 'tard names. It's highly disrespectful. I refer to everyone I see, whether in the hobby or in my legitimate field, as a client. When I'm speaking of women, I refer to them as ladies; men are gentlemen. Multiple individuals engaged in this pursuit on either side are hobbyists.

Quote:
you could call the hooktards "whores" but they get offended at that

You could call the fucktards "johns" but DearJohn would thinck every question is about him
I would rather be called a whore than a hooktard, frankly... It's at least a little more accurate.
'Tard suggests stupidity, whether in action or mentality - anyone who has ever spoken with me knows that nothing could be further from the truth. Whore, on the other hand, has a certain delicious taboo naughtiness. Hooker is just crass, and reminds me of streetwalkers. If I have to be called anything other than what I am, which is a woman, I suppose whore will do just fine.
Guest100613 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 05:48 PM   #27
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Hobbit!
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 06:01 PM   #28
yardbird74
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycz View Post
I like liberal labia lobbyist.
Nice - I like alliteration.

Thank you to those of you who were encouraging and didn't go off on me.

On the flip side when it comes to "providers:" I would never use the phrase "hooktard" because, as CFE said, it implies a lack of intelligence. I'm also not a fan of "whore" unless it's in the realm of good ole fashion dirty talk.

There's a Howard Stern interview with Louis CK on YouTube in which he talks about a time when he frequented "providers" and there was one, whom he thinks was a *****t, who tried to kill him. She was referred to as a " ****** Whore" and in a recent issue of Rolling Stone he clarified, "I don't think there's anything meaner you could call somebody. 'Whore' is a really mean word for a prostitute, it's the derogative...[referring to the fact that she tried to kill him] I can judge her on it, but not as 'whore.' [Trying to kill me] was just rude."

In my short time on here I've seen a few providers and I have enjoyed both their services and their company. So, I would never refer to them as a "whore." And if I do ever make an appointment with you, please don't try to kill me. Because as Louis says, that's just rude.

As a new member , you need to read and understand the guidelines. Pistolero
#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
yardbird74 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:47 AM   #29
fellowes
BANNED

Encounters: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
...don't post until you have.../advice
Now THAT'S funny!
fellowes is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:01 AM   #30
zme
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Methinks some people are being a little excessively harsh on the newbie OP who was just attempting a little lightheartedness.
But if we are looking at euphemistic titles that retain a sense of the original connotation then maybe we could call hobbyists "politicians" and call providers "the public". The only difference is that money flows in the opposite direction.
zme is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women