Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
test
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70756
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60577
gman4453257
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42117
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-09-2010, 08:23 AM   #16
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6173

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post
Could it be that you're referring to a European Championship title - 1988, maybe? They beat Germany in the semis on the way to winning that tournament. Holland is one of those "great" teams that has never won a World Cup. The "Clockwork Orange" teams with Crueyff finished 2nd in '74 (to West Germany) and in '78 (to Argentina).
Yes, that was it .I believe it was the Soviet team they had to beat to win the European title not the WC lol.( It was a very long party after lol)
Katy Alexander is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 09:10 AM   #17
John Bull
Valued Poster

As with all sports; you care about it - or you don't, you understand it - or you don't. And in the end, it's just a sport so what difference does it make. Go Bucks!
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 09:18 AM   #18
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

What in the hell is soccor?
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 01:12 PM   #19
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default i care abt succor

what ever happened to field hockey played with a basketball?
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 05:32 PM   #20
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

One of the contestants for greatest sports upset ever is US beating England 1-0 in the 1950 World Cup.

Our office in London pretty much shuts down anytime there is a game. Meetings just get canceled for a few weeks.
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 05:42 PM   #21
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Discreet brings up an important point. Even if you hate SOCCER, or Futball, make sure you respect the sport and plan accordingly when traveling to another country.

For instance never make the mistake of drift diving anywhere in Central or South America during the World Cup. . .you are just asking to be lost at sea if the boat crew has a radio and they can tune in a match.

ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 06:00 PM   #22
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Ya'll are nuts. It's a great event. I can't wait.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
Strange as this sounds, I agree with TTH.
DAYUM!!!! I knew I felt the Earth shake.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 10:56 PM   #23
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post
Could it be that you're referring to a European Championship title - 1988, maybe? They beat Germany in the semis on the way to winning that tournament. Holland is one of those "great" teams that has never won a World Cup. The "Clockwork Orange" teams with Crueyff finished 2nd in '74 (to West Germany) and in '78 (to Argentina).
You beat me to it. The '74 final was the first I ever watched and I was pulling for the Clockwork Orange. At that time, it was only broadcast in the U.S. on closed circuit. Watched it in Shreveport, La. at Hirsch Memorial Coliseum. The place pretty much divided up 60/40 for the Germans, but we on the Dutch side went fucking nuts when Cruyff was brought down in the box after about 20 touches by the Dutch at the opening of the game (and the Germans never even touched the ball). Neeskins converted on the penalty kick. We thought that it was our day.

But by halftime the dream was in tatters after Gerd Mueller's goal. Lots of chances in the second half, but no one converted. What a fucking game that was.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 11:30 PM   #24
oden
Valued Poster

Gaooool! Like watching paint dry. Thank "God" we picked up the ball and started running with it and created Football. America is unlike other countries in that we have games like Baseball and Football that provide the hand and eye coordination and the strategy and team coordination that thrill us with all around athleticism and don't leave us with zero, zero ties where girls show us their sports bras.

Your international accounts notwithstanding, soccer is a
boring game.
oden is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 12:28 PM   #25
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Soccer is way more physically taxing than baseball and football. I played 3 years HS football, 8 years Baseball and 6 years soccer through college. Soccer always kicked my ass. It's like basketball, non stop running. Some of those fat boys on the line would never last 10 minutes in a game. Being one of the fattest countries in the world (if not 'the') we could probably stand more for soccer, boring or not.

My suggestion Oden, put beer down, get off the couch, travel outside the Walmart bubble, take a trip to Monterrey or England and see a live match. Craziest shit on the planet.
Sa_artman is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 01:14 PM   #26
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default you are what you put into it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sa_artman View Post
Soccer is way more physically taxing than baseball and football. I played 3 years HS football, 8 years Baseball and 6 years soccer through college. Soccer always kicked my ass. It's like basketball, non stop running. Some of those fat boys on the line would never last 10 minutes in a game. Being one of the fattest countries in the world (if not 'the') we could probably stand more for soccer, boring or not.

My suggestion Oden, put beer down, get off the couch, travel outside the Walmart bubble, take a trip to Monterrey or England and see a live match. Craziest shit on the planet.
i recall my son's football coach..he was a scream..extremely intense but very funny too...he would tell the kids in practice....if one kid beat another..either to score or a receiver making a catch over a defensive back or someone outrunning another kid..."you know why he beat you son? because he's a soccer player!"
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 02:04 PM   #27
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
i recall my son's football coach..he was a scream..extremely intense but very funny too...he would tell the kids in practice....if one kid beat another..either to score or a receiver making a catch over a defensive back or someone outrunning another kid..."you know why he beat you son? because he's a soccer player!"
Lol. Funny thing is, a few years back I tried to relieve some old days and tried out for a league of over age 30 players doing weekend soccer and I couldn't hack it. Joined the flag football and softpitch softball on the off season. Those I could handle. SO thinks it's age, I just think lifelong soccer players are just better conditioned.
Sa_artman is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 09:32 PM   #28
oden
Valued Poster

My suggestion Oden, put beer down, get off the couch.

And this advise is going to increase my chances of watching soccer? Sure and as I jog I listen to the Tour de France.

Let's face it, most North Americans could care less about how in shape some dude is whether on a bike, a wrestling mat or a marathon course. We are all about point of contact sports and yes we are probably out of sinc with the rest of the world. But that is not my problem. All I'm saying is that I am resisting the indoctrination into the soccer culture. Just a comment on the vain attempts to arouse our passion for soccer.
oden is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 10:42 PM   #29
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
You beat me to it. The '74 final was the first I ever watched and I was pulling for the Clockwork Orange. At that time, it was only broadcast in the U.S. on closed circuit. Watched it in Shreveport, La. at Hirsch Memorial Coliseum. The place pretty much divided up 60/40 for the Germans, but we on the Dutch side went fucking nuts when Cruyff was brought down in the box after about 20 touches by the Dutch at the opening of the game (and the Germans never even touched the ball). Neeskins converted on the penalty kick. We thought that it was our day.

But by halftime the dream was in tatters after Gerd Mueller's goal. Lots of chances in the second half, but no one converted. What a fucking game that was.
As amazing as that game was...I think the '78 final against Argentina topped it for just sheer drama & zaniness. I love both finals for different reasons. I'll also cherish the year Cruyff spend in DC. I have throwback home/away Washington Diplomat kits with his name on the 14 shirt. I was wearing one of them wondering around near the Tower of London on day a couple of years ago when some random guy walking past me stopped long enough to say,

"Now...THERE was a proper footballer!!"

Indeed....
Sisyphus is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 10:48 PM   #30
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...

Quote:
Originally Posted by oden View Post
Gaooool! Like watching paint dry. Thank "God" we picked up the ball and started running with it and created Football. America is unlike other countries in that we have games like Baseball and Football that provide the hand and eye coordination and the strategy and team coordination that thrill us with all around athleticism and don't leave us with zero, zero ties where girls show us their sports bras.

Your international accounts notwithstanding, soccer is a
boring game.
Actually, the first people to pick up the ball & run with it were also English. Game is called rugby. Check it out some time. Makes us look like sissies with our helmets, pads, and such....

Baseball is a derivative of cricket. Oh...those pesky English again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by oden View Post
My suggestion Oden, put beer down, get off the couch.

And this advise is going to increase my chances of watching soccer? Sure and as I jog I listen to the Tour de France.

Let's face it, most North Americans could care less about how in shape some dude is whether on a bike, a wrestling mat or a marathon course. We are all about point of contact sports and yes we are probably out of sinc with the rest of the world. But that is not my problem. All I'm saying is that I am resisting the indoctrination into the soccer culture. Just a comment on the vain attempts to arouse our passion for soccer.
Did my level best to give you the benefit of a doubt. Alas, no good deed goes unpunished....
Sisyphus is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women