Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42456
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36909
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-13-2014, 08:25 AM   #16
dirtysanchez0069
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldtravler View Post
It's fixing to get hot and heavy. I personnely probably only going to see trusted providers tell the shit blows over. They didn't have that special for TV time there going to make examples out of some unlucky people.
This is an attitude I don't get. Why wouldn't you always be vigilant?
dirtysanchez0069 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 08:28 AM   #17
jeffbridges
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Community or some group putting pressure on law enforcement.....maybe just maybe a rape or assault case started this
jeffbridges is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 09:43 AM   #18
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Regardless of whether we believe that law enforcement should be concentrating on more serious issues like murder, drugs, rape, you name it… The fact is that they ARE concentrating on us and the only smart thing to do is to adjust our behavior accordingly.

I'm taking this threat very seriously!

Until further notice, I'm limiting my hobby meetings to only those clients that I have seen before, and recently… and incall only.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 10:41 AM   #19
Guest082214-1
Account Disabled

The new anti trafficking law makes a lot of money available to fight sex trafficking. In practice, fighting trafficking ALWAYS means fighting prostitution. It's going to get worse before it gets better.
Guest082214-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 11:40 AM   #20
dirtysanchez0069
Valued Poster

All the ones I saw were either streetwalkers or BP/Craigslist people. As long as you're smart you'll be fine.
dirtysanchez0069 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 11:50 AM   #21
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtysanchez0069 View Post
All the ones I saw were either streetwalkers or BP/Craigslist people. As long as you're smart you'll be fine.
I'm not so sure. I think it's way bigger than that.

My policy is to err on the side of caution... So I'm going anal retentive on this one. Don't get all excited guys -- I'm still not letting you stick anything up my ass.
Old 02-13-2014, 11:50 AM   #22
ramblinman69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redcat View Post
The new anti trafficking law makes a lot of money available to fight sex trafficking. In practice, fighting trafficking ALWAYS means fighting prostitution. It's going to get worse before it gets better.
Ha, I like your avatar redcat

But yeah you are exactly right
ramblinman69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 12:02 PM   #23
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

User ID: 134219
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Regardless of whether we believe that law enforcement should be concentrating on more serious issues like murder, drugs, rape, you name it… The fact is that they ARE concentrating on us and the only smart thing to do is to adjust our behavior accordingly.

I'm taking this threat very seriously!

Until further notice, I'm limiting my hobby meetings to only those clients that I have seen before, and recently… and incall only.

I'm with GD on this one guys. The safety of our community depends on us and how we conduct ourselves and our business.

With that being said, I hope that you all will stray away from iffy backpage adds, craigslist, and ladies that aren't properly screening.

For the newbies without refs looking for a safer way, I pray that you also will find a way to play safe in our hobby.

Also you should be leery of texting and leaving any messages in your phone that are hobby related. Delete Them before heading into an appointment.

When making your appointment call and speak to your provider personally to ensure it's in fact her that your are speaking with. Providers should also do the same with hobbyist.

If your hobby email is connected on your phone, I suggest you delete them accordingly as that can also be used as evidence if falling into the wrong hands.

ALWAYS LOG OUT of your accounts before going into an appointment if you're using your phone to check pm's.

I also will not be accepting any new clients at this time unless you have 3 impeccable and very recent references. My screening must be passed to see me, there will be no exceptions made.

For my regular clients, I will no longer except only texts to make an appointment. I must hear your voice to confirm so you will have to call. I hope you all play safe and follow the proper measures to do so.

XoXo
TK
Trinity Kane is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 12:07 PM   #24
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Excellent advice, Trinity.
Old 02-13-2014, 12:31 PM   #25
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

User ID: 134219
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Excellent advice, Trinity.
Thanks GD. Better safe then sorry. Some people over look the small things, like a simple message. I know I'm guilty of it myself. But during times like these, carelessness can cost us all. I don't want that to happen to any of us. Best to have your alerts on high everyone.
Trinity Kane is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 03:52 PM   #26
Makayla of Missouri
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 63935
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
- I'm still not letting you stick anything up my ass.
Damn.... and I would have loved to film that... you know, for posterity's sake ;-)
Makayla of Missouri is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 08:28 PM   #27
TechOne
Valued Poster

Don't you mean "posterior's" sake!
TechOne is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women