Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 269
George Spelvin 256
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70567
biomed161713
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453130
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48093
pyramider46370
bambino40889
CryptKicker37144
Mokoa36488
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-09-2016, 10:29 AM   #16
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguyt View Post
Out of all the fake foreigners why couldn't we have gotten ausse salt
What ever happened to that Aussie dude? He always cracked me up on aspd! "No worries, mate!" Let's change the subject and watch tatas squirm with jealousy.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 10:34 AM   #17
bigguyt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Poor Tatts, it's like he's getting bitch slapped with his own 8" cock.
Something that large will cause brain damage.
bigguyt is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 10:35 AM   #18
bigguyt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
What ever happened to that Aussie dude? He always cracked me up on aspd! "No worries, mate!" Let's change the subject and watch tatas squirm with jealousy.
He was on USA sex guide to
bigguyt is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 11:01 AM   #19
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
He's on Indys. Mostly posts in the Stump.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 11:21 AM   #20
Atomic Hamster
Account Disabled

Encounters: 22

Quote:
He just catalogued all of your numerous fuck-ups on this board... and that's all you have to say in defense? Ok then, we'll put you down as pleading GUILTY.
Actually, look in the quote itself. He did actually take the time to respond to each point after swimming 22 miles this week.
Atomic Hamster is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 11:27 AM   #21
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic Hamster View Post
Actually, look in the quote itself. He did actually take the time to respond to each point after swimming 22 miles this week.
Yeah, it's amazing that parents let their children in the same pool as him.
Old 02-09-2016, 04:00 PM   #22
sherman klump
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Poor Tatts, it's like he's getting bitch slapped with his own 8" cock.

I think that post has to be the post of the day!
sherman klump is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 09:46 PM   #23
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Thinking about this a bit more let's respectfully go over a few behaviors that you might want to think about.

1) Outing personal details about other hobbyists, providers and their SO's.
2) Denigrating others for who they review or the types of appointments they review for not being up to your high standards
3) Name dropping providers and hobbyists you don't like into conversations that aren't about them so you can put them on blast
4) Talking about your dick and fitness while lambasting others that you've never met for theirs, as if you are the only man who could ever please a woman
5) Calling out others as liars who posted a review because you didn't get the same experience
6) Starting threads to dictate that others should be classy at the same time you're posting reviews that aren't and engaging in childish flame battles
7) Demanding that staff issue points and make public examples of others when you damn well know that they don't discuss discipline publicly from all your time in the penalty box
8) Calling someone's review or ability to have MPOPS into question when you don't have access to read the ROS
9) Publicly posting what you said a provider said about a another hobbyist

There's more. So let's not pretend that guys have issues with you because of CG, or Athena or Honikitti. Let's not pretend that you're a beacon and shining example of respectful behavior.

Your post boils down to there being a conspiracy to denigrate you, that you're unfairly picked on and that want to do your thing and want others to leave you alone.

Ok. To that end take your own advice. Ignore lists, show some self control in what you post and respond to and show others respect, too.
Atomic - I think you forgot to do one thing at the end - this:

berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 10:38 AM   #24
TheeCharlieGirl
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 221980
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Dear GAWD!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatasddd View Post
BASIC RESPECT for each other?

This is now serious. This is NOT "busting balls"

The persona of "tatasddd" burst upon the scene of Pittsburgh prostitution way back in 2007. An evidently quiet until then member on indys suddenly became the spotlight because a provider by the handle of "Honnikitty" called herself a "stupid whore". I then , in a joking manner "confirmed" and said that self-confession was a good thing lol.
Subsequently "The one and only CG" became involved in that circle as the "Queen of the Board" and then even MLG followed suit. Then these commenced paying attention to the language I use to describe my sessions and meetings with prostitutes.

An unbelievable stink ensued and has been going on ever since then.

Why can't we ALL understand one thing?

What one says or does is his or her own business.

So, I have always loved fucking prostitutes and will for as long as I am alive. I have fucked so many I don't even know how many any more.

Why because of my language MUST CG, ATHENA, MLG,HONNIKITTY etc assume that I am dangerous to providers or that I am crazy or that I am whatever? Why? Why do they label me as such? Because of the language I use? Because of the way I describe my session and how dirty they can be? Even so, it is none of their business.

Never in my life have I hurt a woman or hit a woman, not even yelled at one EVER. But this few had to "give the dog a bad name".

Nevertheless, over the years the ONLY and I repeat ONLY provider who has not seen me due to their bullshit is SamanthaDupree. Never otherwise have I had issues seeing anyone else. I have seen countless of providers. Local and nationally recognized. Tia of Austin is one of them. Never reviewed her but had a blast with her huge tits. Never had any problems or any issues.

So the point is....when I post, using the language I use, describing the actions I participated in, express things the way I see it, OUT OF BASIC RESPECT either DO NOT post, if you do not like it, or use the IGNORE button. That is your number one friend.

Why do you have to be obsessed with my persona and create tons of work for the MODS? Why do certain individuals ALWAYS have to nag at me and UNLESS they "take their shit" their day cannot start. Why can they not let go?

Let's have some basic respect for each other from this point on.
If you don't like me, USE THE IGNORE BUTTON, DO NOT READ ME or CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT.

I will do likewise. Basic Respect goes a long way.
Dude YOU make it IMPOSSIBLE to ignore you! Last time I heard from you was last summer.! I thought you were done harassing & obsessing over me? You even suggested we meet up and make up?! LOL Of course I politely declined.....So Why in the hell are You including me in your RIDICULOUS BULLSHIT AGAIN? Seriously, MOVE ON. I have NOT thought about you or uttered any of your pseudo names for Crikes sake!. Nor do I care what you post until YOU put my name in it! Thank You Atomic Hamster for breaking it down lay man terms for the mentally challenged.
TheeCharlieGirl is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 10:45 AM   #25
tatasddd
BANNED

Encounters: 25

Just for the record, you did NOT decline. I simply decided not to text you and decided that is totally pointless to meet with someone like you. The reason why I mentioned you was because you partook in all that fucking bullshit that was going on back in 07-08. Nothing more. Trust me, you are far away from my mind otherwise. I simply do not understand why you stick with your board where you are the Queen but occasionally will pop up here but whatever!
tatasddd is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 11:13 AM   #26
TheeCharlieGirl
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 221980
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

A wise man once told me ....not to argue with crazy people because onlookers might not know which is which. LMAO. You're delusional. It's very obvious. Do you not realize this is 2016? MOVE ON. Stop asking for more than you can give.Basic Respect? Pfffftt! You made your own bed
TheeCharlieGirl is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 11:23 AM   #27
tatasddd
BANNED

Encounters: 25

You are way way way crazier than me. There is overwhelming evidence out there.
tatasddd is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 11:26 AM   #28
Atomic Hamster
Account Disabled

Lol, rly? Far from your mind but still got a name drop and a nickname designed to infer that she led the conspiracy to tarnish the tatasddd brand.

Do you even pay attention to yourself?

Wasn't that long ago you made a big thing about how you were going to crash her Halloween GTG right before the last vacay you took.

Pretend that didn't happen, too
Old 02-10-2016, 11:38 AM   #29
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Lol, rly? Far from your mind but still got a name drop and a nickname designed to infer that she led the conspiracy to tarnish the tatasddd brand.

Do you even pay attention to yourself?

Wasn't that long ago you made a big thing about how you were going to crash her Halloween GTG right before the last vacay you took.

Pretend that didn't happen, too
He's on 5'4", he couldn't crash anything.
Old 02-10-2016, 11:45 AM   #30
Atomic Hamster
Account Disabled

Fair point. He's not really considered a legitimate threat to take the all-time lead in bed crashing. You, however, need what? 1 to tie me?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women