Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70548
biomed161608
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453117
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48040
pyramider46370
bambino40768
CryptKicker37136
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-08-2013, 01:40 PM   #16
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
In the first Gulf war we had troops inside Saudi Arabia within 24 hours from Fort Ord.

In Benghazi we had troops available less than four hours away, air support only two hours away, and ships 12 hours away. The attack took seven hours and the White House did nothing except prepare for the trip to Las Vegas.

Who is Anne Smedinghoff?
24 hours or a few hours would have made no difference in the outcome of two short attacks ..

air support huh?

scramble a fighter wing and shoot at what? buildings that could be housing our agents.?

brilliant
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 04:33 PM   #17
timpage
Account Disabled

Absurd, made-up, fantasy scandal that the wingtards' won't let die because they have to have something to carp about. Nothing to see here, move along.

They've grilled Chuck Hagel, got nothing. They've grilled Hillary Clinton, got nothing. Blah blah blah.

The boil is on the end of your nose.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 07:27 PM   #18
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Absurd, made-up, fantasy scandal that the wingtards' won't let die because they have to have something to carp about. Nothing to see here, move along.

They've grilled Chuck Hagel, got nothing. They've grilled Hillary Clinton, got nothing. Blah blah blah.

The boil is on the end of your nose.
They got Hillary all pissed off. Innocent people don't get pissed off. Besides those hearing were only preliminary in nature. There is no telling what really lurks behind this incident. I've heard it has something to do with Firearms. If that's true, this thing will unravel like a cheap knitted sweater.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 07:38 PM   #19
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Whiny ass bitches... WAAAHHH! WAAAHHH! WAAAHHH!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 01:56 AM   #20
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Let me tell you assholes a little story. A navy ship was sitting outside the Straits of Hormuz in 1991. They were celebrating New Years Day when they got the message that the embassy in Mogadishu, Somalia was in trouble. The next day two ships headed for Somalia at maximum cruising speed. 600 miles away the people from two dozen different embassies converged on the American embassy that was guarded by US Marines. 281 people huddled in fear of the revolutionaries outside the walls. The situation, according to the US ambassador, had deteriorated to the point that immediate help was necessary. From 500 miles CH-53s were launched at 0200 from one ship. This was beyond the range that they could return from. This was going to be a one way trip. The 60 Marines and SEAL team were all volunteers. They arrived after an inflight refueling, the first one at night, and found 100 terrorists trying to come over the wall. The aircraft literally blew some of the terrorists off the wall as the Marines deployed. Air support was given by a C-130 gunship orbiting overhead. One aircraft removed some of the more urgent cases and returned to the ship with another in air refueling. The Marines hunkered down for 24 hours until the two ships closed the distance to begin a general evacuation. On January 6th 281 people from 30 different countries, the Marines, and the SEAL team evacuated to the ships miles off shore. No one was killed, everyone was rescued, and that is what is supposed to happen.
http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...stern_exit.htm

The 6th Fleet including their MARG was closer than 600 miles. It was about 120 miles away. They also had CH-53 helos and Marines. They were two hours away. A hostage rescue team was four hours away. Air support like the C-130 gunship was two hours away. The embassy had no wall over eight feet tall. There were no armed Marines at the embassy or guarding the ambassador. All of this is on the shoulders of the Obama White House and State Department. They did not order a rescue, they did not secure the embassy prior to the attack, they recalled the Marine contingent.

This event should result in criminal prosecutions of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. Obama should face impeachment. This is what scares Hillary (and her future plans) but I don't think Obama has the brains to be scared.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 08:58 AM   #21
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Are you cutting and pasting narrative from two different stories here, BSwine?

otherwise, you continue to make no sense.

But verbosely
Old 04-09-2013, 09:10 AM   #22
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Actually, JD makes an excellent point. If it weren't for the media assisting in the coverup, Obama would no longer be President.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 10:18 AM   #23
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Actually, JD makes an excellent point. If it weren't for the media assisting in the coverup, Obama would no longer be President.
More conspiracy and coverup fantasies. You're both delusional. The crazies and the haters keep hoping this thing has legs, but it doesn't....because there is nothing to your allegations of coverup and conspiracy. It was an unfortunate event and no doubt mistakes were made. But, that's the extent of it.
Old 04-09-2013, 10:33 AM   #24
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

After looking it over I did make one mistake; the distance was more like 900 miles and not 600 miles. I forgot exactly where we were then. I have the Humanitarian Medal to prove it FuckZup.
Old 04-09-2013, 10:34 AM   #25
Yssup Rider
BANNED

I'm still trying to figure out what Mogadishu has to do with Benghazi. The Air Force just did 13,000 miles in a day to fuck with Little Kim. What's your point?

Let's see -- between Obama, Clinton and the complicit media, you whiny bitches ALL know something that the Congress, courts and FUCKING CONSTITUTION doesn't know. Be patriots ... submit your evidence to the DOJ! To your Congressmen (if you know their names)! To your Sunday School teachers. Stand on the corner and hold up cardboard signs.... OK, most of you fuckers probably do that for a living.

Jesus!

Waaahhhh! Waaahhh! Waaahhhh!
Old 04-09-2013, 10:42 AM   #26
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

FuckZup is just too stupid to talk to anymore.

Old 04-09-2013, 11:15 AM   #27
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Let me tell you assholes a little story. A navy ship was sitting outside the Straits of Hormuz in 1991. They were celebrating New Years Day when they got the message that the embassy in Mogadishu, Somalia was in trouble. The next day two ships headed for Somalia at maximum cruising speed. 600 miles away the people from two dozen different embassies converged on the American embassy that was guarded by US Marines. 281 people huddled in fear of the revolutionaries outside the walls. The situation, according to the US ambassador, had deteriorated to the point that immediate help was necessary. From 500 miles CH-53s were launched at 0200 from one ship. This was beyond the range that they could return from. This was going to be a one way trip. The 60 Marines and SEAL team were all volunteers. They arrived after an inflight refueling, the first one at night, and found 100 terrorists trying to come over the wall. The aircraft literally blew some of the terrorists off the wall as the Marines deployed. Air support was given by a C-130 gunship orbiting overhead. One aircraft removed some of the more urgent cases and returned to the ship with another in air refueling. The Marines hunkered down for 24 hours until the two ships closed the distance to begin a general evacuation. On January 6th 281 people from 30 different countries, the Marines, and the SEAL team evacuated to the ships miles off shore. No one was killed, everyone was rescued, and that is what is supposed to happen.
http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...stern_exit.htm

The 6th Fleet including their MARG was closer than 600 miles. It was about 120 miles away. They also had CH-53 helos and Marines. They were two hours away. A hostage rescue team was four hours away. Air support like the C-130 gunship was two hours away. The embassy had no wall over eight feet tall. There were no armed Marines at the embassy or guarding the ambassador. All of this is on the shoulders of the Obama White House and State Department. They did not order a rescue, they did not secure the embassy prior to the attack, they recalled the Marine contingent.

This event should result in criminal prosecutions of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. Obama should face impeachment. This is what scares Hillary (and her future plans) but I don't think Obama has the brains to be scared.

Not to point out the obvious, but in your scenario, operations didn't commence until the day after the first signs of trouble were disclosed? So....24 hours or so went by before anything was done? And, the fleet wasn't in position until January 5?!! Four days after the first hint of trouble was disclosed to the REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT!!!!!?

Dereliction of duty!!! Why didn't the attack commence in 30 minutes or less? Why weren't B52 bombers called in? How come the airborne wasn't dropped into the city of Mogadishu to rescue those embassy people? Who the hell was President at this time? If the MSM hadn't cooperated in this coverup, he wouldn't have been president for....well...for very much longer.

The difference? Shit worked out in Mogadishu. At least that time. It's an inapplicable analogy and, in fact, it cuts against your argument genius. Try again.
Old 04-09-2013, 11:30 AM   #28
MrThom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Timpage, It is obvious that YOU never served. Have no idea of time, speed and distance, and that you don't use B-52s unless you want to KILL EVERYBODY., You don't understand Vertical Envelopment, or communications, or the size of the world, or the military.
Like JDB, I have been there, and have the medals to prove it.
Don't be an asshat.
MrThom is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 11:42 AM   #29
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothbore View Post
Timpage, It is obvious that YOU never served. Have no idea of time, speed and distance, and that you don't use B-52s unless you want to KILL EVERYBODY., You don't understand Vertical Envelopment, or communications, or the size of the world, or the military.
Don't be an asshat.

pretty much the point ... JD and several others believe air strikes, missiles launched from ships etc etc could have quelled an attack ... short of this,or any other president having a magic wand NOTHING could have stopped the two short attacks in two different locations ..

but don't tell JD, hes a soldier
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 12:18 PM   #30
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothbore View Post
Don't be an asshat.

My comments were tongue in cheek and you make my point. JD thinks that we should have had airstrikes or boots on the ground within an hour after the first hint of trouble. Things don't work that way in the real world....as evidenced by JD's very own link that he is parading around in support of his arguments.

As for my service, unlike you and the rest of the flag-wavers around here, I don't see the relevance. If you really served, good for you. Having served myself, and been around military folks a fair amount of my life, I don't happen to hold the opinion that they're any smarter, or that their opinions are entitled to any more deference, than the rest of the population. Sometimes, less so, just like everybody else. Especially when the first thing they start crowing about in support of their opinions is their service and all the medals they won.

So, read it once more...slow...., and think a little more before you post something as stupid as this again. Good luck.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women