Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60838
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48632
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42512
CryptKicker37214
The_Waco_Kid36939
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-04-2015, 04:17 PM   #16
explorer317
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

I don't give a shit about politics, but I'm in favor of LGBT. Particularly girl on girl.
explorer317 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 05:05 PM   #17
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by explorer317 View Post
I don't give a shit about politics, but I'm in favor of LGBT. Particularly girl on girl in the men's room.
fify
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 05:28 PM   #18
BusyLiving
Account Disabled

Default On this site?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleSpike View Post
If you voted "No" on Houston's Prop 1, I want to say thank you. It was a victory for morality and commonsense.

LS

We're talking about morality on this site? LOL! Give me a fucking break . . .
BusyLiving is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 06:13 PM   #19
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Paying for pussy is not immoral.

Putting urinals in the ladies room so trannies can lift their skirts and piss standing up.....is.

I could imagine my daughter saying, "Mommy, why does that lady get to pee standing up like my brother and I have to sit like you? What's wrong with us? Are we missing parts? "
Old 11-04-2015, 06:23 PM   #20
Island_Gent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Thumbs up Good grief...

An ordinance prohibiting discrimination and expanding protection, that's already on the books in other major cities, got boiled down to a bullshit bathroom meme for low information voters.

FYI...repealing HERO would remove protections for veterans, pregnant women, and not just LGBT.

Nicely done H-Town.

smh

Island_Gent is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 06:24 PM   #21
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
I could imagine my daughter saying, "Mommy, why does that lady get to pee standing up like my brother and I have to sit like you? What's wrong with us? Are we missing parts? "
And your answer would be?
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 07:09 PM   #22
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Island_Gent View Post
FYI...repealing HERO would remove protections for veterans, pregnant women, and not just LGBT.

Are you saying the U.S Constitution and the millions of words in the CFRs don't provide enough?.....and a typical city ordinance from a city does?
Old 11-04-2015, 07:13 PM   #23
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Nicely done H-Town.
FIFY.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 07:45 PM   #24
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
And your answer would be?
Answer: "No baby, only the mayor is."

Old 11-04-2015, 07:47 PM   #25
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
An ordinance prohibiting discrimination and expanding protection, that's already on the books in other major cities, got boiled down to a bullshit bathroom meme for low information voters.

Nicely done H-Town.

smh

You actually believe the so-called HERO ordinance had anything to do with individual rights?

That's cute.

It was about 2 things: a pretext to shake down small businesses for "rights violations", and Madame Porker's ego.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 07:53 PM   #26
bigwill832
BANNED

Encounters: 35

Ok, the idea that NOT passing the HERO ordinance ends up taking away rights is absolute and utter BUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLSHIT!
bigwill832 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 09:04 PM   #27
BusyLiving
Account Disabled

Default Globespotter's Future . . . .

Quote:
Paying for pussy is not immoral.

Putting urinals in the ladies room so trannies can lift their skirts and piss standing up.....is.

Globespotter's Living Room - Years From Now . .

Daughter: Mom and Dad - you are going to be so proud of me. I have started my own business now and it was inspired by something Dad said many years ago. And I'm making so much money I can move out and pay for my own college now!

Globespotter: That's great honey, I am so proud of you! What is the business?

Daughter: I'm selling my pussy! And boy are there are a lot of guys that want to pay for it!!

Globespotter: What the fuck!!! What did I ever say that made you think that was okay!

Mother: [Sobbing uncontrollably]

Daughter: Well not to me directly dad - but you left your computer on one night and it was on that web site that I finally realized was the reason you were on your computer so much. You know "eccie.net". And since you were still signed on I could see user name and your blog postings and I saw on there that you said that there was nothing immoral about buying pussy. So obviously, that means there is nothing immoral about SELLING pussy either!!

Mother: You fucking said what! You son of a bitch! What kind of damn website is that?!? What have you done to our daughter you low life!!!!

Daughter: And I saw the postings by that smart ass Wakeup - I liked how he was such a smart ass and gave everybody shit all the time. So when I turned 18, I got on the site and got hold of him and and he and that woman named Valerie really helped break me into the business. And by the way - that Valerie - God she is so hot - she's the reason I found out that I was bi! Oh - I forgot to tell you about that part! Yea! Hey, mom and dad! I'm bi! And man - Wakeup - he gave my pussy just an incredible pounding!!

Daughter continues: I even had one client that had a fantasy about doubles with a tranny so I ended up getting fucked by a pre-op tranny! Which reminds me - I saw that post about that HERO thing all those years ago, Dad. Really - since its okay to buy and sell pussy and we can all fuck each other's holes, what's the big deal about us peeing in the same toilets? Really Dad, you just ought to lighten up.

Dad? Are you okay? Mom - what did you do to Dad? He doesn't look he's still breathing. Dad? Dad? Mom! Call 911!

BusyLiving is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 09:18 PM   #28
RickyGshots
Premium Access

Encounters: 80

Quote:

Nicely done H-Town.

smh

Ok excuse me i'll keep this and us within this debate and not addressing you as a fellow hobbyist. You're good.

But you're a fucking idi**.

It was NEVER about vets, pregnant women etc are you kidding me? really? the LGBT could care LESS about all that especially vets who are from a very anti-gay organization. think brother.

The shame is in the fact that they used this package of actually pretty good and common sense platforms for equality and made it a TROJAN HORSE to insert the only ordinance they care about, the putting of wangs in the female rooms. they could care LESS about the other group's rights.

They KNEW a very inflammatory and divisive ordinance like that was BOUND to fail. Why in the HELL did they deliberately pull the other causes' chance of passing down the drain with it?

And now the LGBT are meme'ing, blaming the rightful voter majority for FAILING the pregnant women and the vets.

Ohohoho... Was it the opponents of HERO or was it... the LGBT who sabotaged the other groups?!

Stupid as Fu
RickyGshots is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 09:30 PM   #29
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Answer: "No baby, only the mayor is."
So, you're afraid to even have the conversation with your daughter, and would prefer to teach her that gays and lesbians are anatomically flawed...sign of a good father right there. I hope your daughter grows up to be a delightful woman, in spite of you...

P.S.-Wow...Wakeup fucking your daughter...sleep well tonight, all you fathers...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 10:56 PM   #30
Island_Gent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Lightbulb So enlighten me...

This ordinance seemed like the right thing to do.

Simply expand local non-discrimination protections based on race, religion, sex, military status, pregnancy, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, and gender identity.

There's no denying the current mayor is a forceful advocate for a cause near and dear to her. And this was her baby, it was deeply personal. But so what. It's still the right thing to do. She's still a lesbian mayor in the bible belt so she had to make it politically palatable by covering such a broad swath of protected groups.

What I found particular noxious was the disingenuous arguments presented to voters about sexual predators waiting to attack their wives and daughters in the bathrooms.

Instead of a simple yes or no choice as to whether all of these groups should or should not receive local protections by city ordinance, low information voters got fear-mongering and demagoguery.

Just my non hobby opinion.

Island_Gent is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women