Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162649
Yssup Rider60408
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48454
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41655
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36042
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-15-2011, 08:39 AM   #16
jframe2
Valued Poster

Opinionated and sexy-cute, my kinda woman!
jframe2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 08:46 AM   #17
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElumEno View Post

P.S. I'm in no way saying that you are not "Dramafree"... but what I've seen on here, You are one of the few.
Really? One of the few? There are several of us in KC who fit that description. Thanks for painting us with a single brush.

Of course, this post is not unlike the guy who was given a badge for humility, then had it taken away when he wore it. Just sayin....
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 12:45 PM   #18
buzzworm86
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbabiekc View Post
Hello again,

I know you all love to hear how I feel an what I have to say so ... I just want to shine a little light on my only no rrecomendation review. This appt. Was set-up by my gf Mary. I didnt know we had an appt till 10min b4 he was there. I had been in a car wreck earlier that morning and had just came in from the hospital when Mary said we have a two girl on the way I stated I didnt feel up to an appt.i had just got in from dr she called him back explaining I had been at dr an just got home I would be ain but if he wanted he cpuld just see her. But he still wanted a two girl at risk that my girl would be upset an I would amazingly piss off yet another eccie member I threw myself together to see him. I am sorry I wasnt to into it I felt like shit. But I tried hope u give me a go on my own b4 you write me totally off. An wtf the comment bout weight and I got many miles on me! U all twice age! U the ones with miles on u! An as for weight I love love love curves an 98% of the kc gents do to. and 5'6 sorry not since I was 9 try 5'10
Nikki and Mary, its nice you girls care so much, but you have lives too, and need to take care of yourselves and families and friends first. If you can do this than everything else you do will work out fine. You cant be everything to everyone all the time! I hope your getting better from the car accident and the little ones were not involved. DOn't take everything to heart. And take care.
buzzworm86 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 12:49 PM   #19
buzzworm86
Valued Poster

I also wanted to add, if a guy can see that you are real curvy, and if I may say nice curves, why would we make a date and then complain about your looks. You have lots of pics all over the net, your pics are not deceptive. Its like seeing a red car in a car ad. and going to buy the car and bitching that the car is red instead of a color he wanted. He must be another dumb-ass.
Old 09-15-2011, 12:50 PM   #20
buzzworm86
Valued Poster

Last time she stuck to her guns she was busted-up all over KC eccie.
Old 09-15-2011, 01:53 PM   #21
jhawq88
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Luscious Lacy, i think the poster was referring to spell check. He was making a funny. Let me know when you come back, please!!!!
jhawq88 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 03:27 PM   #22
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21

Sins – I was just trying to make a little light humor, I really didn’t mean to offend anyone.

I’ll now go back to my little corner and chew on my foot, that is firmly implanted into my mouth.
ElumEno is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 04:38 PM   #23
Redwolf
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Buzzworm, you can edit your posts if there is something you want to add like a minute or two later. And you can use the multi-quote function if you want to quote multiple posts.
Redwolf is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 06:24 PM   #24
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElumEno View Post
Sins – I was just trying to make a little light humor, I really didn’t mean to offend anyone.

I’ll now go back to my little corner and chew on my foot, that is firmly implanted into my mouth.
LOL welcome to the board, where discussions are occasionally a blood sport. I wasn't trying to jump on you. Sometimes I just gotta be a smart ass

Its also worth noting that I just did a mani/pedi today, so the next time you want to chew on toes, I'm betting mine are cuter and tastier than yours
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 10:58 PM   #25
buzzworm86
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwolf View Post
Buzzworm, you can edit your posts if there is something you want to add like a minute or two later. And you can use the multi-quote function if you want to quote multiple posts.
Thanks for your patience. Still learning and being half brain dead doesn't help. If only the 12 step program could have restored some of the brain cells I'd be a smarter guy.
Old 09-16-2011, 05:26 AM   #26
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default life is tough in the fast lane....

never mind....dead brain cells don't comprehend things very well.
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:26 PM   #27
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

Just a thought on the whole "size" thing - I've seen both Nikki and MJ. Both, as noted above, have pics all over the web, and I'd say at the very least that all pics are a fair representation. Nikki is a tad smaller in real life than in the pics, and Mary Jane was actually a bit shocking in how much smaller she was (in all dimensions including height) than her pics. If you hook up with a girl who is clearly not a spinner, who advertises that she's not a spinner, who puts pics demonstrating that she's not a spinner, and then you bitch because she's not a spinner - you're the dumbass.
Kshunter is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:33 PM   #28
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 60550
My ECCIE Reviews

+1 Kshunter!!
Guest082513-02 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:36 PM   #29
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kshunter View Post
- you're the dumbass.
Toss your own hat into that ring, buddy. This thread is about Nikki's method of communicating, not her or anyone else's size. Pay attention....
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 09:40 PM   #30
buzzworm86
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kshunter View Post
Just a thought on the whole "size" thing - I've seen both Nikki and MJ. Both, as noted above, have pics all over the web, and I'd say at the very least that all pics are a fair representation. Nikki is a tad smaller in real life than in the pics, and Mary Jane was actually a bit shocking in how much smaller she was (in all dimensions including height) than her pics. If you hook up with a girl who is clearly not a spinner, who advertises that she's not a spinner, who puts pics demonstrating that she's not a spinner, and then you bitch because she's not a spinner - you're the dumbass.
My point exactly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio31
Toss your own hat into that ring, buddy. This thread is about Nikki's method of communicating, not her or anyone else's size. Pay attention....

Nikki uses a form of regular conversational written english and text/twitter abbreviations. These folks don't want to waste valuable and limited character numbers to punctuate, and spell correctly. Twitter only allows 140 characters per tweet. Imagine spelling "discombobulated" in a text. Her brain is processing in both this tech vernacular and her regular written text. She virtually knows two written languages. I still ponder over lol,wtf, bbw, btw, etc.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women