Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 10-09-2015, 10:21 AM   #16
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Noticed how your stupid, lying-ass deflected and didn't cite where any terrorist suicide bomber before October 1983 ever used a 19 ton truck bomb to crash through barricades and wire to penetrate American security and kill Americans, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. And the commander was at fault, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. He was the one in charge of the engineers and of security, and he was the one who directed that the sentries' rifles be unloaded, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
And what about the ensuing two attacks AFTER the initial attack? Hmmmmm. Who is deflecting now, shitbird. And if the buck stops with the commander in this case, why does Benghazi extend all the way to the top? Selective shitass.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 10:25 AM   #17
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
And what about the ensuing two attacks AFTER the initial attack? Hmmmmm. Who is deflecting now, shitbird. And if the buck stops with the commander in this case, why does Benghazi extend all the way to the top? Selective shitass.

Noticed how your stupid, lying-ass deflected again and still didn't cite where any terrorist suicide bomber before October 1983 ever used a 19 ton truck bomb to crash through barricades and wire to penetrate American security and kill Americans, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

What happened in Beirut in 1983 was unprecedented, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Bringing up Beirut up as a point of comparison only serves to underscore how Odumbo and Hildabeast completely failed as leaders because they ignored the lessons of history, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 11:13 AM   #18
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Actually I blame (besides the terrorists) Clinton for the USS Cole bombing. Up to that point and afterwards he did nothing effective or decisive about terrorist attacks. He missed a chance at Bin Laden because he kept demanding perfect conditions. Conditions that he knew couldn't be met but still gave him cover for doing nothing. On a larger note, he decommissioned all the fleet oilers which is what we use to refuel underway (the Cole was in port to refuel). Many of them would not even be considered mature by navy standards. Clinton did this in order to make it look like he was saving money on the budget. He did but it cost lives and more money. The Cole should never have been what was considered to be a hostile port and there were reports of message traffic that were discounted for political reasons.

You want to blame Reagan then make your case. YOUR case and not a cut and paste. Make it clearly and completely with information from both sides.

FYI, it is Congress that sets the rules of engagement generally as a guide line for the local commanders.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 11:18 AM   #19
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Actually I blame (besides the terrorists) Clinton for the USS Cole bombing. Up to that point and afterwards he did nothing effective or decisive about terrorist attacks. He missed a chance at Bin Laden because he kept demanding perfect conditions. Conditions that he knew couldn't be met but still gave him cover for doing nothing. On a larger note, he decommissioned all the fleet oilers which is what we use to refuel underway (the Cole was in port to refuel). Many of them would not even be considered mature by navy standards. Clinton did this in order to make it look like he was saving money on the budget. He did but it cost lives and more money. The Cole should never have been what was considered to be a hostile port and there were reports of message traffic that were discounted for political reasons.

You want to blame Reagan then make your case. YOUR case and not a cut and paste. Make it clearly and completely with information from both sides.

FYI, it is Congress that sets the rules of engagement generally as a guide line for the local commanders.
How about some facts on your part, not just your opinion?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 11:24 AM   #20
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
The fact remains, except for Hildabeast's ego and, it appears, the "business dealings" of her associates (read "donors"), Stevens and Smith should not have been in an insecure compound in Benghazi on the anniversary of 9/11. The embassy compound in Beirut was a fully legitimate station, and only a dissembling asshole, like the OP of this thread, would disingenuously compare the two incidents. What happened in Lebanon in 1983 was unprecedented, and the U.S. had to adjust. What happened in Benghazi in 2012, occurred after those adjustments were supposed to be in place.

Bringing up Beirut up as a point of comparison only serves to underscore how Odumbo and Hildabeast completely failed as leaders because they ignored the lessons of history.
Seeing the OP was about Reagan would you classify this as a hijack or deflection ,sperm bank?
Old 10-09-2015, 11:39 AM   #21
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:

Noticed how your stupid, lying-ass deflected again and still didn't cite where any terrorist suicide bomber before October 1983 ever used a 19 ton truck bomb to crash through barricades and wire to penetrate American security and kill Americans, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

What happened in Beirut in 1983 was unprecedented, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Bringing up Beirut up as a point of comparison only serves to underscore how Odumbo and Hildabeast completely failed as leaders because they ignored the lessons of history, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Notice how you deflected and did not address the fact that two more attacks took place AFTER the initial attack. Who failed as a leader in that case, shitbird? Who failed to recognize the lessons of history of the first unprecedented attack?
Old 10-09-2015, 11:42 AM   #22
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:

Way to bring up something that no one was talking about, dumbass. Make a case for blaming Reagan? He was the President. Enough said. You want the buck to stop with Obama, then it stops with Reagan in this case. The article made the case. There's no 'my' case. The case is the case you fucking moron.
Old 10-09-2015, 11:48 AM   #23
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
How about some facts on your part, not just your opinion?
The facts already in evidence:

The USS Cole was bombed on the 12th of October, 2000.
The Clinton administration took no action to find and punish the perpetrators.
The Clinton administration passed on several opportunities to kill Bin Laden.
The Sacramento, Cimarron, and Wichita class oilers were all decommissioned by the Clinton administration. That constituted half of our oiler fleet.
Old 10-09-2015, 11:50 AM   #24
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Way to bring up something that no one was talking about, dumbass. Make a case for blaming Reagan? He was the President. Enough said. You want the buck to stop with Obama, then it stops with Reagan in this case. The article made the case. There's no 'my' case. The case is the case you fucking moron.
Noting your langauge and lack of compliance, I have to assume that you are unable to make your case. Since you brought the charges it is up to you to defend them. Since you are unable or unwilling, I'm going to have to drop the charges in this court of ECCIE opinion. Get out of my courtroom!
Old 10-09-2015, 11:53 AM   #25
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
The facts already in evidence:

The USS Cole was bombed on the 12th of October, 2000.
The Clinton administration took no action to find and punish the perpetrators.
The Clinton administration passed on several opportunities to kill Bin Laden.
The Sacramento, Cimarron, and Wichita class oilers were all decommissioned by the Clinton administration. That constituted half of our oiler fleet.
Lies. You just can't help yourself, can you Admiral Turd Cutter. I guess the agents were just there on vacation

"U.S. FBI and NCIS agents sent to Yemen to investigate the bombing worked in an extremely hostile environment."
Old 10-09-2015, 11:55 AM   #26
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Noting your langauge and lack of compliance, I have to assume that you are unable to make your case. Since you brought the charges it is up to you to defend them. Since you are unable or unwilling, I'm going to have to drop the charges in this court of ECCIE opinion. Get out of my courtroom!
Did you read the article? The case was made, you delusional turd.
Old 10-09-2015, 03:08 PM   #27
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Notice how you deflected and did not address the fact that two more attacks took place AFTER the initial attack. Who failed as a leader in that case, shitbird? Who failed to recognize the lessons of history of the first unprecedented attack?
You're lying out your lib-retarded ass again, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. There was only one attack against a U.S. embassy complex in Beirut after the Beirut barracks bombing in October, 1983, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

The U.S. embassy personnel were there due to the destruction on the embassy building the previous years, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas: it wasn't an "elective", self-serving assignment made by a self-aggrandizing bitch.

Furthermore, embassy personnel were given proper, U.S. military security, and they shot and killed the attacking terrorist, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
On September 20, 1984, the Shi'a Islamic militant group Hezbollah, with support and direction from the Islamic Republic of Iran, carried out a suicide car bombing targeting the U.S. embassy annex in East Beirut, Lebanon.... The van was heading for the entrance of the diplomatic facility, but did not get within ten yards of the building after the driver was shot by embassy guards and lost control of the vehicle. (wiki)
And your stupid, lying-ass deflected still again, and your stupid, lying-ass has yet to cite where any terrorist suicide bomber before October 1983 ever used a 19 ton truck bomb to crash through barricades and wire to penetrate American security and kill Americans, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 10-09-2015, 03:31 PM   #28
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You're lying out your lib-retarded ass again, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. There was only one attack against a U.S. embassy complex in Beirut after the Beirut barracks bombing in October, 1983, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

The U.S. embassy personnel were there due to the destruction on the embassy building the previous years, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas: it wasn't an "elective", self-serving assignment made by a self-aggrandizing bitch.

Furthermore, embassy personnel were given proper, U.S. military security, and they shot and killed the attacking terrorist, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

And your stupid, lying-ass deflected still again, and your stupid, lying-ass has yet to cite where any terrorist suicide bomber before October 1983 ever used a 19 ton truck bomb to crash through barricades and wire to penetrate American security and kill Americans, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
First, it was 21K lbs of TNT, not 19 tons, that's 38K lbs, idiot, but you've never let details bother you before. There was an attack on the embassy BEFORE the barracks bombing and after. The story clearly states this point.

You don't mention how the CIA station chief Bill Buckley was kidnapped and tortured and eventually killed. No one blamed Reagan or threatened to impeach him or convened hearings. They blamed the people responsible; the terrorists.

As for the ambassador in Benghazi, you have no proof of it being a self-serving assignment. Why would it be self-serving for Clinton? It was his job, he did what he was ordered to do. If nothing had happened, you wouldn't give a shit, but this is the real world and bad people do bad things. Your monday-morning quarterbacking of the situation is complete bullshit.
Old 10-09-2015, 05:37 PM   #29
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
First, it was 21K lbs of TNT, not 19 tons, that's 38K lbs, idiot, but you've never let details bother you before. There was an attack on the embassy BEFORE the barracks bombing and after. The story clearly states this point.

You don't mention how the CIA station chief Bill Buckley was kidnapped and tortured and eventually killed. No one blamed Reagan or threatened to impeach him or convened hearings. They blamed the people responsible; the terrorists.

As for the ambassador in Benghazi, you have no proof of it being a self-serving assignment. Why would it be self-serving for Clinton? It was his job, he did what he was ordered to do. If nothing had happened, you wouldn't give a shit, but this is the real world and bad people do bad things. Your monday-morning quarterbacking of the situation is complete bullshit.
First off, jackass, it was a 19 ton truck that overran and plowed through the barriers, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. And regarding Buckley, he was a CIA agent, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, that's a risk CIA agents take when they sign on ... and your genuinely retarded-ass wants to dredge up that detail and forget the attack on Camp Chapman during Odumbo's watch in December, 2009.

Quote:
Seven American CIA officers and contractors, an officer of Jordan's intelligence service, and an Afghan working for the CIA were killed when al-Balawi detonated a bomb sewn into a vest he was wearing. Six other American CIA officers were wounded. The bombing was the most lethal attack against the CIA in more than 25 years (wiki).
The hearing testimony and Blumenthal emails are revealing just how self-serving Hildabeast's decisions were as Secretary of State, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 10-09-2015, 05:56 PM   #30
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Let's see 18 months before they drove a truck through a open gate with guards standing with unloaded weapons, killing 247 people they bombed the same place killing 63 people 17 were Americans. Then within the span of 18 months it was bombed again, however RR gets a pass. Guess things were more civilized then............

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women