Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60572
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48534
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42104
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-17-2023, 02:59 PM   #16
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default More slurs..

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Follow the evidence. Or is that just too hard for you to do so?
Because I have my head up my ass right?

Solid bet I have researched this subject far deeper than you have and without question my evaluation of the information available was absolutely done with a more objective eye than you would be able to grasp. Pretty sure my desire for Justice (IF in fact there was any to obtain here) in the 2020 election fraud claims runs just as deep if not deeper than yours.

As I have posted a few times the state of Georgia was considered a toss-up up until election day with states like Wisconsin leaning heavy to Biden. The election outcomes in those states were as expected. Unfortunately. But you are welcome to believe whatever fairy tales and OAN provided theories you choose. When truth becomes less important than agenda these things tend to happen
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 03:06 PM   #17
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
Because I have my head up my ass right?

Solid bet I have researched this subject far deeper than you have and without question my evaluation of the information available was absolutely done with a more objective eye than you would be able to grasp. Pretty sure my desire for Justice (IF in fact there was any to obtain here) in the 2020 election fraud claims runs just as deep if not deeper than yours.

As I have posted a few times the state of Georgia was considered a toss-up up until election day with states like Wisconsin leaning heavy to Biden. The election outcomes in those states were as expected. Unfortunately. But you are welcome to believe whatever fairy tales and OAN provided theories you choose. When truth becomes less important than agenda these things tend to happen
This from a Guy who’s done far more research than you and better credentials;

Many of our most sacred parks and memorials are at sites of something gravely serious. 9/11, Pearl Harbor, OKC, for example.

You may think I’m kidding, but when (and only when) elections in this country are operating as they should, I’m going to open up a National Museum of the 2020 “Election” as a solemn memorial to something gone horribly wrong.

Probably in Phoenix - and full of exhibits, like the kid splash pad watered by a replica of a broken urinal pipe in the Georgia wing.

Stay tuned.

Captain Seth Keshel
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 03:09 PM   #18
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Default Not a revelation....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Let's not get silly and distort the subject
of the thread topic here, mate.

Berry just made a revelation concerning Fulton
and Cobb county in Georgia.

... YOU have jumped in - claiming "None of this is true"...

So is THAT your opinion or fact??

Or another attemped thread hijack to to piss on
the topic or the OP?

... Please explain.

#### Salty
Is the title of this thread 'Georgia Voter Fraud' if so then your claim of 'hijack' seems to be more 'I sure don't like how these comments are sounding' and to be fair pissing on the OP is allowed. So long as it is done with some civility.

These missing images have been a discussion point for years now and their relevance is what exactly? Even if you had proof Georgia went to Trump do those 16 electors change the outcome? Nope.

Just for fun I will leave this story about the OAN lawsuit that was settled in 2022...

https://apnews.com/article/2022-midt...94a3b4d8e554fb
Old 09-17-2023, 03:16 PM   #19
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Even if you had proof Georgia went to Trump do those 16 electors change the outcome? Nope.
True. Even if they had evidence of widespread fraud from Georgia, or Wisconsin, or Pennsylvania (which they absolutely do NOT in any of them), it would take all 3 of those states, and maybe another one or two, to throw the election to trump. Lol. Good luck with all that, MAGA.
tommy156 is online now   Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 03:28 PM   #20
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Default Lmao...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post

Many of our most sacred parks and memorials are at sites of something gravely serious. 9/11, Pearl Harbor, OKC, for example.

You may think I’m kidding, but when (and only when) elections in this country are operating as they should, I’m going to open up a National Museum of the 2020 “Election” as a solemn memorial to something gone horribly wrong.

Probably in Phoenix - and full of exhibits, like the kid splash pad watered by a replica of a broken urinal pipe in the Georgia wing.

Stay tuned.

Captain Seth Keshel
Ooo a Captain is he?!!!? Sweet. He tours collecting speaking fees catering to the people desperate for even a single Pringle's chip worth of actual evidence that 2020 actually went to Trump. How have his claims of 8 million fake Biden votes been substantiated again? Oh that's right he is only going to really get going once 'elections in this country are operating as they should'

Please feel free to share any nuggets of factual information he has provided with regard to Georgia voter fraud. His super enlightened formula for solving voter fraud is what again? If I remember he speaks on NO early voting so fuck those who need absentee ballots fuck the military fuck people stuck in the hospital or out of town. What a joke. Oh and he says everyone needs to re-register? Which does what besides create a ton of work and bogs down a system that already is struggling to handle the work they already have to do and try to keep election fraud to a minimum. Maybe he has some actually profound insight but from what I have seen just an opportunist looking to bank on having been in Army Intel which equates in zero way to election fraud information sorry. But hey maybe one day some day in the near or far future if something happens or doesn't he will reveal some actual info right?
Old 09-17-2023, 03:40 PM   #21
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ooo a Captain is he?!!!? Sweet. He tours collecting speaking fees catering to the people desperate for even a single Pringle's chip worth of actual evidence that 2020 actually went to Trump. How have his claims of 8 million fake Biden votes been substantiated again? Oh that's right he is only going to really get going once 'elections in this country are operating as they should'

Please feel free to share any nuggets of factual information he has provided with regard to Georgia voter fraud. His super enlightened formula for solving voter fraud is what again? If I remember he speaks on NO early voting so fuck those who need absentee ballots fuck the military fuck people stuck in the hospital or out of town. What a joke. Oh and he says everyone needs to re-register? Which does what besides create a ton of work and bogs down a system that already is struggling to handle the work they already have to do and try to keep election fraud to a minimum. Maybe he has some actually profound insight but from what I have seen just an opportunist looking to bank on having been in Army Intel which equates in zero way to election fraud information sorry. But hey maybe one day some day in the near or far future if something happens or doesn't he will reveal some actual info right?
What are your credentials Mr Ninja? A nondescript persona on a hooker board. I’m not impressed. Run along now.
Old 09-17-2023, 04:04 PM   #22
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Thankfully the OP subject isn't about credentials at all. I mean really it was just an excuse for Berry to post an image of someone whose head is stuck up their ass for shits n giggles but in reality its about evidence.

If my truth hurts to the point you want me to shush or 'run along' feel free to slide right on by it whenever I comment. Or you can be in your feelings because I called bullshit on your poster boy for empty propaganda its all good to me either way. At the end of the day its 'because Trump said so' and even he is starting to sing a bit different tune when the actions involved are scheduled to get their chance to stand the test of legality in a courtroom.

I voted for Trump. I would take a golf cart to DC to sign a petition for the removal of our current President if there was any remote chance we could recall Biden for any reason. Unfortunately there is no proof and no amount of angsty energy will change that.
Old 09-17-2023, 04:09 PM   #23
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Thankfully the OP subject isn't about credentials at all. I mean really it was just an excuse for Berry to post an image of someone whose head is stuck up their ass for shits n giggles but in reality its about evidence.

If my truth hurts to the point you want me to shush or 'run along' feel free to slide right on by it whenever I comment. Or you can be in your feelings because I called bullshit on your poster boy for empty propaganda its all good to me either way. At the end of the day its 'because Trump said so' and even he is starting to sing a bit different tune when the actions involved are scheduled to get their chance to stand the test of legality in a courtroom.

I voted for Trump. I would take a golf cart to DC to sign a petition for the removal of our current President if there was any remote chance we could recall Biden for any reason. Unfortunately there is no proof and no amount of angsty energy will change that.
Your so called “truth” is just twaddle to me. If you believe Joey Bribes received 81 legitimate votes, I have a bridge in Pittsburgh to sell you.

As far as amount of time researching election fraud, I posted this thread in 2021

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...election+fraud

340 pages and still going.
Old 09-17-2023, 04:26 PM   #24
DNinja69
Valued Poster

You get a cookie.

And a Democrat for President because that is who the people chose.

When the research produces more than fire starter materials let me know.

As of today all the 'evidence' of election manipulation equates to a pile of jack squat and the field of candidates looking to challenge Biden is promising another 4 years of some version of Democrat in the Oval Office. Not because there are no qualified Republicans but more for the lack of unity and focus within the party and the front runner may be looking at prison time instead of another term as President for his efforts to undermine the election process.
Old 09-17-2023, 04:33 PM   #25
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
You get a cookie.

And a Democrat for President because that is who the people chose.

When the research produces more than fire starter materials let me know.

As of today all the 'evidence' of election manipulation equates to a pile of jack squat and the field of candidates looking to challenge Biden is promising another 4 years of some version of Democrat in the Oval Office. Not because there are no qualified Republicans but more for the lack of unity and focus within the party and the front runner may be looking at prison time instead of another term as President for his efforts to undermine the election process.
You get two cookies for claiming you’ve done more research than BB on this subject. Like I said, your so called truth is just your twaddle. I’ll throw in a glass of milk. Just for you Mr Ninja.
Old 09-17-2023, 04:44 PM   #26
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Keep your milk I have some cold Bud Light its NFL Sunday and my multi-tasking is about to give way to some weekend fun time that will require more of my focus. What Berry does isn't research its cherry picking for agenda based 'info' and he remains unable/unwilling to discuss issues but I am sure we will get another 100 'they stole it' posts and threads before 2024 creeps into reality.

Trump continues to promise revelations and (I forget his exact wording) irrefutable evidence of 2020 voter fraud though now he says we have to wait until his trials get going. I am certain he has done considerably more research than anyone posting in here but also remain aware he made zero attempt to enlighten us before prison time was on the table.

Maybe when his information comes out there will be some evidence we can agree on hmm?
Old 09-17-2023, 04:49 PM   #27
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Keep your milk I have some cold Bud Light its NFL Sunday and my multi-tasking is about to give way to some weekend fun time that will require more of my focus. What Berry does isn't research its cherry picking for agenda based 'info' and he remains unable/unwilling to discuss issues but I am sure we will get another 100 'they stole it' posts and threads before 2024 creeps into reality.

Trump continues to promise revelations and (I forget his exact wording) irrefutable evidence of 2020 voter fraud though now he says we have to wait until his trials get going. I am certain he has done considerably more research than anyone posting in here but also remain aware he made zero attempt to enlighten us before prison time was on the table.

Maybe when his information comes out there will be some evidence we can agree on hmm?
Bud Light? Im not suprised. Everything will be revealed. When the time is right.

https://rumble.com/v3ijlcs-stollen.html
Old 09-17-2023, 06:22 PM   #28
tommy156
Premium Access

Quote:

Stay tuned.

Captain Seth Keshel
LMFAO! 🤣

Woohoo... the butthurt is strong with Capt. K.

The butthurt and the brainwash. Maybe he could have a Dixie cup on permanent display there holding all the evidence of this "stolen election", too. He'd still have room for all his tears in there.
Old 09-17-2023, 06:25 PM   #29
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
LMFAO! 🤣

Woohoo... the butthurt is strong with Capt. K.

The butthurt and the brainwash. Maybe he could have a Dixie cup on permanent display there holding all the evidence of this "stolen election" too. He'd still have room for all his tears in there.
Are you disparaging a fellow Army man, a captain and expert on intelligence and data? Yes, you are!!!!!!!! Fess up Tommy Boy, you were never in the Army. Or just an enormous hypocrite.
Old 09-17-2023, 06:29 PM   #30
tommy156
Premium Access

Quote:
Are you disparaging a fellow Army man, a captain and expert on intelligence and data? Yes, you are!!!!!!!! Fess up Tommy Boy, you were never in the Army. Or just an enormous hypocrite.
Look, just because we both served doesn't obligate me to entertain anyone else's delusions. He's wrong. I don't give a fuck if he was in army or not.

Intelligence and data? Who cares? He's not an election expert, and he has no evidence of his bogus claims. Nor does anyone else.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women