Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
test
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41250
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2022, 03:49 PM   #16
Big b.o.b.1
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBlythe View Post
Isn't AS in the same boat with the website being the only available contact method until after screening? I wonder if AS reviews are getting credit. Just had my LA review denied for the same given reason, "no contact info" even though I listed the website.
Big b.o.b.1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2022, 11:05 AM   #17
City_Punk77
Nite Owl 🌙

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1 View Post
Just make sure you link a way of contacting them on your review.
City_Punk77 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2022, 01:43 PM   #18
Big b.o.b.1
Premium Access

Well it was 2 days ago and credit received, so all good
Big b.o.b.1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2022, 04:35 PM   #19
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

Gentlemen, we hear your displeasure with the Admins gettting this Forum realigned with how things have supposed to been done all along.

We have no bias against any Provider/Studio or Amp on how they desire to run their business model.

This is how it has been handled since 2010 with the exceptions of a few Forums that got lax on enforcing the Owner's required minimums for PA credit to be issued.

Example, look at the last sentence of this post from 2010:

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1061118168&postcount=4

This is why I placed the Updated Sticky here that was placed in a similar situation a few years ago. It was to let the members here know that things had run amuck and that it was going to get turned around to reflect the desires of the Owner.

A simple Contact Us tab does not meet the qualifications of contact information.
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2022, 01:34 PM   #20
I3ig I3ear
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj8rocks View Post
Gentlemen, we hear your displeasure with the Admins gettting this Forum realigned with how things have supposed to been done all along.

We have no bias against any Provider/Studio or Amp on how they desire to run their business model.

This is how it has been handled since 2010 with the exceptions of a few Forums that got lax on enforcing the Owner's required minimums for PA credit to be issued.

Example, look at the last sentence of this post from 2010:

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1061118168&postcount=4

This is why I placed the Updated Sticky here that was placed in a similar situation a few years ago. It was to let the members here know that things had run amuck and that it was going to get turned around to reflect the desires of the Owner.

A simple Contact Us tab does not meet the qualifications of contact information.
So for clarification, if my review stated under the contact tabs:
Phone "private - must contact via website"
Email: "private - must use the Contact Us page on website" and provide the link

than this review would qualify for PA credit?

This is my interpretation of the post you reference above.

"Reviews with blanks not filled in will not recieve credit. There must be contact information provided, a review with a link such as a Craiglist link as the only contact for the provider will not recieve BCD credit. In the event a provider does not advertise her phone number or e-mail you can fill in ' Private', ' NA' or ' PM to establish contact'. There must be some definitive way to contact the provider posted or the review will not get BCD credit. "
I3ig I3ear is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2022, 01:41 PM   #21
ntxguy
I vote OFF

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3ig I3ear View Post
So for clarification, if my review stated under the contact tabs:
Phone "private - must contact via website"
Email: "private - must use the Contact Us page on website" and provide the link

than this review would qualify for PA credit?

This is my interpretation of the post you reference above.

"Reviews with blanks not filled in will not recieve credit. There must be contact information provided, a review with a link such as a Craiglist link as the only contact for the provider will not recieve BCD credit. In the event a provider does not advertise her phone number or e-mail you can fill in ' Private', ' NA' or ' PM to establish contact'. There must be some definitive way to contact the provider posted or the review will not get BCD credit. "
That is my interpretation as well unless they interpret it to mean that the studio website is the same as a craigslist ad and by provider they mean the provider needs an eccie link?

Dj8rocks, what about reviews with only a link to an Oh2 lady with no number and it says to pm first?
ntxguy is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2022, 02:14 PM   #22
I3ig I3ear
Valued Poster

I don't see how an established website's "contact us" page is the same as a craigslist ad. Cragslist was notorious for cycling out and broken links. Now Craigslist did have a "Contact us" tab at the top of the page that would not cycle out as it was part of the main platform and not cycling content.

As others have mentioned above, using the contact page on LA's website is essentially the same thing as emailing them. You enter your email and that is where their reply goes to.
I3ig I3ear is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2022, 12:00 PM   #23
Earshot3212
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

I have submitted an LA review yesterday and went through exactly the same situation with you. the mod is very patient in explaining to me that this kind of online form submission is unacceptable as contact info and was considering reject all future LA reviews because of this. But it just went alive, so I guess the mod team must have discussed this and determined it’s ok?
Earshot3212 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2022, 02:46 PM   #24
City_Punk77
Nite Owl 🌙

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earshot3212 View Post
I have submitted an LA review yesterday and went through exactly the same situation with you. the mod is very patient in explaining to me that this kind of online form submission is unacceptable as contact info and was considering reject all future LA reviews because of this. But it just went alive, so I guess the mod team must have discussed this and determined it’s ok?
Link the screening menu to the contact info, that should help your quest for PA.
City_Punk77 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2022, 03:30 PM   #25
Earshot3212
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by City_Punk77 View Post
Link the screening menu to the contact info, that should help your quest for PA.
I think you've got a point. What I linked was indeed their landing page, not the specific /contact tab. so if we must find a reason for it, I guess this would be it? �� though I don't think I can edit it anymore. On the other hand, the post is live but I didn't have PA. Don't know if this is automatic or manual though.

I think we need to ask the mod team to establish a clearer rule here regarding this online form thing.
Old 07-04-2022, 06:04 PM   #26
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by City_Punk77 View Post
That would be incorrect.

Contact info is defined as a phone number or an email address for the provider.

To answer an earlier question, just a link to an OH2 page will not receive PA without additional contact info as a person must be a member there to be able to initiate contact with the provider.

Same as with Seeking Arrangements, P411 (if the lady does not have her profile set to public) and any other website, Studio etc that requires a membership to view/make contact with provider.
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 06:40 PM   #27
Earshot3212
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj8rocks View Post
That would be incorrect.

Contact info is defined as a phone number or an email address for the provider.

To answer an earlier question, just a link to an OH2 page will not receive PA without additional contact info as a person must be a member there to be able to initiate contact with the provider.

Same as with Seeking Arrangements, P411 (if the lady does not have her profile set to public) and any other website, Studio etc that requires a membership to view/make contact with provider.
I agree that an immediately available phone number or email address looks more convenient than submitting an online contact form, but I also think what I3ig I3ear said above is valid, that on this particular case they are essentially the same: the provider's website is publicly available, and anyone can fill out the contact form to initiate contact without paying for a membership. From a pragmatic point of view, all these 3 methods provide you an access point(a 10-digit number, a @ handle, a webpage), a content container(text/call, email, web form), and response is not guaranteed.

As I mentioned in my previous post, I hope we can have this "phone number or email address only" requirement clearly stated in the guideline to avoid this kind of confusion in the future.

And I guess I need to start my screening process with another provider...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women